So who/what inspired you to take up blogging?

It could be a person or an event that could have caused you to plunge into this addiction.. For me it was the Fake IPL Player..The guy was amazing and gave blogging in India a totally new perspective.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: blog no more functional
First 1-20
21-34
Replies 21 to 34 of 34 Descending
Amit Purohit
Amit Purohit
from Ahmedabad
13 years ago

Love...

Inpired me to write

Regards

Amit

My Infatuation Love Demystified

www.shayar4u4ever.blogspot.com

Vaishali Adwant
Vaishali Adwant
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

I was introduced to blogging 6 years bk by a friend..i like my geeky friends and treasure them.I was so new to the whole idea of blogging i used to create a new blog instead of a new post until somone pointed it to meFoot in mouth   Then i went peeking into others blog to get a gist of the purpose of having a blog....My mechanical head got used to it slowly and methodically Cool

Vijay
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Good One Vaishali. I reckon, that practice of creating a new blog stopped now..! :)

Vaishali Adwant
Vaishali Adwant
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

But what really made me a regular blogger is Indiblogger..After the meet,i was excited enough to be a regular blogger..This is an awesome,authentic blogger's community..

Kudos Indi

Nikita Goel
Nikita Goel
from Houston
13 years ago

one of my friends inspired me to start a blog...most amzing fact is he has mere 4 posts on his blog and combining my both blogs make it 80 or more posts..

Another inspiration to me was Seher who is a blogging queen to me...she inspires me to write.Smile

Manisha
Manisha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Simon Majumdar and Kalyan Karmakar,both wellknown foodies

Manisha
Manisha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

the precipitating factor was great food at a restaurant called Bravo Avo

Kalyan Karmakar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

aww thanks so much. Honoured by your kind words and to be in such esteemed company. Simon inspires me to go to the gym everyday :) And thanks for keeping me afloat when my tummy gives in... couldn't keep blogging otherwise

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
13 years ago

For me it was the First Indibloggers meet, which I attended in Bangalore. Actually, i was a speaker there talking about some stuffs around Windows 7. The folks there shared so much in common that, it urged me towards blogging.. and ever since has been a wonderful journey so far!

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

it was an accident :)

wanderer
wanderer
from kolkata
13 years ago

My friend who keeps inspiring me every day Embarassed...Innocent thats what I call him...

Raghu V N
Raghu V N
from Thrissur
13 years ago

I've already posted a reply in this forum, but I realize that it is not the right reason behind my blog. I wrote a post and it was the only achievement for more than 1 year. One day, a friend went through my blog and asked "Where did you copy all these things from?". It inspired me alot to stay here.

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
13 years ago

I used to read other's blogs, used to comment for them. I used to twitte also. Once one of my twitte was retwitted by many friend and that made me go from micro-blogging to blogging. Smile

Satya
Satya
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

When I was in class VIII, I read an article in The Hindu about the website blogspot.com. I was really fascinated about the idea of blogs, though I understood very little about it. I was really fascinated about the idea of having a website of my own. But, as we have had no access to internet in school , it took me nearly 3 years to open the page blogspot.com. I guess, by then, the blogspot.com was changed to blogger.com.

And finally, in the second year of my engineering, I could start blogging.

I really thank J.Murali, who was the author of the article in The Hindu, for introducing me to the blogging world.

Satish Chandra
Satish Chandra
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Some 5-6 years back... when doing my B-Tech.... we were so bored with the routine daily life and used to explore all kinds of pastime activities. It was then that I hit my friend's blog. And it was THE moment I discovered one wonderful way to kill time :D

Moda Sattva
Moda Sattva
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Being Abused for the first post you write. And continued abuse  has kept me blogging

First 1-20
21-34
LockSign in to reply to this thread