How many posts you write per month

Praneeth Kumar
Praneeth Kumar
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Was curious on how many posts you write per month and what is the organic visitors per month you get Cool

I write maybe 2 or 3 and I get 40 to 50 visitors per month. 

First 1-20
21-35
Replies 21 to 35 of 35 Descending
Anusha
Anusha
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I write atleast 4 in a month ! seems alright if i do it every week!!

Asish Das
Asish Das
from Bhubaneswar
7 years ago

No fix numbers for me. I write approx 15-20 posts every month.

Sumil Dutta
Sumil Dutta
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Just as an experiment i dint write any post for two months nor any sharing or promotion. My visitors dropped from 3000 to 600/month but now the organic visitors have increased especially from search engines. Can aynbody explain this how?? My blog is 10 months old now.

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

It depends, if you are looking for the Search engine status or Ads revenue etc. to your blog then 100 page views daily from organic traffic is far better than 10000+ referral or social traffic. Here you will get SERP status at least. It is opposite if you just want it for commercial purpose or ROI or mass campaign (without Search engine status and Ads revenue [Ad revenue normally deducting by Adv company from inorganic traffic) – it means 10000+ referral or social temporary traffic is better than 100 page views for just commercial purpose than natural traffic via search engine. For the first one, it may or may not gradually increase the traffic based on the content and releveant keyword search in the near future. The latter one is, search engine will ignore the content completely for a while and have to again depend on referral or social traffic only until it recovers from unnatural traffic and move to search engine parameters. Cool

Whatsoever, we have to ignore the traffic that comes from search engine bot or search engine’s third party crawling on our web-content. Laughing

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

I've written around 150 posts so far this year... this is way below what i had planned to write. But I'm sure those who sweated it out for the Tata Zica marathon must be smiling with a figure that would seem unacheivable to many.

Writing 1 article per 2 days.. mine is a tech blog so there's no drought for fresh content.

Aparna Mudi
Aparna Mudi
from Delhi
7 years ago

I write 15 to 20 posts in a month...  Have stalled at 10k hits per month...  And now just focused on writing more than anything else...  Let's see how it grows from hereon

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Used to track all this meticuluously back in those good old days. Now it is all sporadic. When I feel like I write in either of my two blogs. 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Is a single blog with posts on different topics/ subjects to be preferred... OR... multiple blogs focused on a single topic/ subject?

Haidar Khan
Haidar Khan
from Bareilly
7 years ago

Hmm I puublish 15-20 posts every month.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Quite a lot... unless they are the sort of articles where one copies specs and ust adds a paragraph or two to explain a gadget or a device.

Nisha
Nisha
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I have been maintaining an average of around 8-10 posts every month. Not more than that, it becomes too much for me as well as for my readers. :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Wondering if more visits to a blog end in a blogger getting incentivised to write better... or are quality of writing and quantity of visitors independent of each other?

Praneeth Kumar
Praneeth Kumar
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Great to see so many ppl interacting on my post. You guys motivate me to write more in my blog :-)

Astha Goel
Astha Goel
from Jaipur
7 years ago

I post around 1 article these days everyday. Earlier I used to post 3 articles per day. I get around 7-9K views per day which are all by Google and other search engines.I have been blogging for 1.5 years now and I really have a long long way to go. You guys here are such an inspiration!  I am a doctor by profession, so its really a struggle for me to find time to write more. However, hopefully I do. 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Three articles per day! Wow! That's a dream routine that I'd love to be infected with, doctor. :)

First 1-20
21-35
LockSign in to reply to this thread