New IndiVine Submission Page

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey folks,

We've replaced the earlier IndiVine submission system - hopefully this will be easier to use, and of course, mobile friendly. We've also gotten rid of several bugs that were inherent with the old system. Having said that, since this is rebuilt without using any of the old code, it'll probably have a refreshingly new set of bugs for us to discover. Laughing

https://www.indiblogger.in/submit

Hope you all like it!

First 1-20
21-35
Replies 21 to 35 of 35 Descending
TAPABRATA BANERJEE
TAPABRATA BANERJEE
from KOLKATA
7 years ago

Hi Renie,

I am facing the same issue!

I am trying to submit my post from http://therwindow.blogspot.com/2017/01/blog-post.html and the message I am getting is

'Your post must originate from one of your blogs:

• http://www.therwindow.blogspot.com'

Please look into this matter,

Thanks!

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey Tapabrata, could you try now please?

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
7 years ago

Hi Renie,

When I am trying to submit a post, it shows that 'Your post must originate from one of your blogs'. On the 'QuickSubmit' button, my earlier bog address :http://haimantiduttaray.blogspot.com is coming. Whereas I have changed the same to a custom domain: http://mycreativejuices.in almost a year back. Can you please look into this matter and revert? I am not able to submit  a single post on IndiVine. 

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Unbfortunately, you may not be able to use the quick submit. It looks like your old blogspot URL is very much active - it is only embedded within an iframe on your custom domain. So your feed has links to the blogspot URL structure. Can you check if your feed can be updated as well?

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
7 years ago

Hi Renie, 

I am unable to submit to IndiVine still. I post my write-ups regularly on my blog, www.mycreativejuices.in. But whenever I am submitting the same blog posts on IndiBLogger, I am facing tremendous hurdles. COuld you please help and solve matters from your end?

I submitted a video in indivine. It doesn't show up in the latest videos column on the homepage. 

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey Nandhini, it's on there now, there is a minimum vote count required before it shows up on the home page!

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
7 years ago

Got it. Thanks Renie. The Indi 'vine' image on the homepage is too beautiful! 

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

The new sleek and smart look for IndiVine page is looking pretty neat and good, love the fact that it has a seperate section for the videos as well.

Just a few quick thoughts / suggestions from what I just saw:

- I feel the 'View post to promote' feature could have been retained instead of reverting back to the previous promotion style wherein we promoted the posts by clicking the heart sign only once!

- Along with the tabs - Latest Posts, My Posts and Posts from my Network - we could also have additional tabs like Random Posts and Top Posts in 48 hrs or something like that. Makes browsing through multiple posts easier.

- When I click on a particular category like Travel - why do the ^ above mentioned tabs disappear?

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey Arti, the "view post to promote feature" will remain, it's only missing for a few hours until we sort something out! Laughing

Also, more tabs are being added - we're still working on the pages.

Varun A P
Varun A P
from Bangalore
7 years ago

The update to the entire indiblogger system is just great. Much needed one. Hope there is an android app as well very soon.

Sonali Patil
Sonali Patil
from Bangalore
7 years ago

It is amazing moreover it's quick😊

sridhar c
sridhar c
from coimbatore
7 years ago

same problem as everybody, Please solve at the earliest-"

Says "Your post must originate from one of your blogs: "http://www.lifecoachbloggers.blogspot.in" "http://www.lifecoachbloggers.blogspot.com" even when correct link has been given. I'm a regular visitor of this wonderful site. please help

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey Sridhar, this is because you have the same blog listed twice in your profile, could you please check the ticket you created and do the needful? I've replied there with instructions! :-)

Pankaj Kumar
Pankaj Kumar
from New delhi
7 years ago

Hi Renie

I am unable to submit those posts that contain some hindi words in permalink. I have raised a ticket regarding this. Please look into the matter.

Shrinidhi Hande
Shrinidhi Hande
from Chennai
7 years ago

Anyone else facing this issue?

I click on a post in indivine, then click on the heart icon to vote, but instead of accepting the vote blog post opens again in new tab. Try vote again, no luck, another tab opens with same post.

Doesn't happen all the time but annoying when it happens

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Is it Plus icon (correct me if I am wrong) or Heart one beside? 

You have to always wait for few seconds to shrink 'plus icon' to vote by clicking on it (after opening the blog page).

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

The quick submit isn't working for me as the link there is originating from feedproxy.com instead of myyatradiary.com. Any fix?

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
7 years ago

Hi Renie,

I have reverted to my original blog which is www.haimantiduttaray.blogspot.com. My domain mycreativejuices.in has lapsed and I have decided not to renew its term. Kindly incorporate my older blog id into your system and oblige. I am facing terrible problems in the quick submission process of the new IB. Pl, pl look into this. I am waiting for a kind reply from your side soon. 

Kishor Kumar
Kishor Kumar
from Ghaziabad
7 years ago

Ever since the Indiblogger has update the website, I am noticing a huge difference in Blogger engagement. Earlier top blogs used to hit somewhere between 60 to over hundred likes, but now most days it's 20-45 likes only.

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
6 years ago

I guess the reason is earlier top posts used to stay on the top even for 4 or 5 days. Now, top posts leave the list in 24 hours or so. However, the category wise top posts remain on the top for 4 or 5 days still. Just my observation. 

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hi IB : Regarding Indivine and new blogs, I have a Feedback :  The entry criteria to add a blog in IB is 20 which seems fair.

However for an existing member, to add a second blog if you can reduce the count to 12-15, it'll be really helpful. i have a travel blog and as you know travel posts are detailed and takes time to write

unlike a simple product review blog. So would hope IB may consider bringing down "additional" blogs min post criteria .. Thanks :)

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
6 years ago

Hi Renie,

Pl look into Ticket #20391.

Thank you.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Hey Haimanti, I've replied to your ticket. Smile

At the moment it looks like you've displayed your blogspot blog inside a frameset on your custom domain. Was there a specific reason it was done this way?

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
6 years ago

Hi Renie,

Thanks for replying. I have updated my Ticket #20391. Pl have a look and oblige.

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
6 years ago

Again, a big THANK YOU, Renie.

While submitting posts, after entering the post link, post title and description used to get updated automatically, but now this feature seems turned off. Is anybody else facing the same?

First 1-20
21-35
LockSign in to reply to this thread