Calling all food bloggers, culinary aficionados and self proclaimed master-chefs

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

New contest folks - this one's for those who know their way around a kitchen (unlike people like me, whose signature dish is Maggi Noodles and scrambled eggs). Laughing

https://www.indiblogger.in/drive/livogen-ironchef

Have fun!

Replies 21 to 40 of 45 Descending
Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
6 years ago

the contest extended ... it says 24th nove. as last date  

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Thanks a lot for the extension :)

I was quite busy last days and kept delaying my post. Finally started at 11:30 pm and submitted at 12:05 am 20th Nov, feeling extremely bad for being late...

But then....voila!!!   last date has been extended...feeling awesome...thanks Indiblogger team and Livogen.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Thank God there has been an extension... I was out of Delhi this weekend and obviously wasn't able to submit my usual 'last minute' entry. :)

Shivam Ralli
Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
6 years ago

No minimum word limit this time around? 

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

I finally gave my creative best and submitted. 2 hours before deadline for a change than the last minute :)

Thought of giving up in the middle when I saw some really professional entries from chefs, food bloggers etc

But I figured , why not give my best and even if I lose, not to give up with a fair fight :P

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Initially, I thought of not participating as I thought yeh to hardcore food bloggers will win. Then I thought of adding an entry, with a dash of fun and made 2-3 dishes plus singled down one juice..end up submitting only one. As I am an anemic and ran low on energy Yell But am happy that I did something :) [Hmph Hmph]

Now popping multi-vitamins and rushing to do disaster management at the kitchen. 

BTW, bahut khana ban gaya, anyone wanna come over for a meal? :)

Great show Team #Indiblogger! BNLF and the contests.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Missed this one... despite the extension.

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
6 years ago

The year is ending & no sign of the results. Looks like the jury panel is still cooking (and eating!) its way through the tons of recipes which were submitted for the contest Laughing

Umaima
Umaima
from mumbai
6 years ago

Hi...more than a month since the contest closed. When r the winners going to be declared?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

The results for this contest are almost ready, pending one minor issue - we'll be announcing it any minute now! Smile

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Winners announced! Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all the participants! :-)

Katie
Katie
from chennai
6 years ago
Congrats Winners. Happy to be one of the winner Thanks
Deeshani Batra
Deeshani Batra
from Chandigarh
6 years ago
Congratulations to all the winners :)
Purba Chakraborty
from Kolkata
6 years ago

Congrats dear :)

Amina K
Amina K
from Chennai
6 years ago

Yeah 😀 glad to be in the winners list... Thanks Indiblogger and Livogen... Congratulations to all winners...

Babitha costa
Babitha costa
from chennai,India
6 years ago

congrats to all winners ,happy to be in the list

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
6 years ago

Though I am in runners up list...how could an expert food blogger can be compared wid other domestic cooks ?? Moreover, the theme was iron deficiency and healthy diet... i am not saying that my recipe was the best one or something. But results are not much impressive. It seems the contest was abt a fancy recipe and for food bloggers.o anyways...

Very much right.My recipe was much more nutritious than many selected out there but they were definitely quite fancy & attractive to show!And there must have been many recipes even better which have been neglected. This isn't expected at least when they give out results after taking so much time.

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
6 years ago

anyways, congratulations to all. 

Meenakshi.J
Meenakshi.J
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Thank you IndiBlogger team :)

Purba Chakraborty
Purba Chakraborty
from Kolkata
6 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners. Happy to see my recipe in the special mentions. For the first time, I tried a new recipe for this contest Smile

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
6 years ago

I worked hard to compose this post. But anyway thanks for giving me the runners -up prize for Best Picture. Frankly, I had hardly expected it this way. Thank you.

LockSign in to reply to this thread