Indibloggers outside India

Anjani
Anjani
from U.S.A.
14 years ago

Is it a paradox if we talk about Indibloggers outside India?

I am one of them and was wondering if following the paths of Delhi / Chennai / Blore indiblogger meets, can't we have indiblogger meets for indian bloggers living abroad?

After all we can't ignore the fact that more and more of us geeks are moving out of the country.

Share your thoughts on this guys.

Replies 21 to 40 of 51 Descending
Ashwini
Ashwini
from Sunnyvale
14 years ago

I live in the Bay Area in California and would love to do a blogger meet here on the west coast. How do I go about it? And I am not trying to steal you thunder, NYC bloggers, just thought it would be cool to initiate something similar here in the Bay Area. Any thoughts?

Viv
Viv
from Sydney
14 years ago

is there any one in sydney ..Australia..Lets catch up

Radiance
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi Vivek, I'm from Sydney. I guess the date suggested by Renie above of 13th Sept has passed without a meet up? Or did one happen? I just checked the list of bloggers from Sydney and it was pretty impressive to see topics from psychology to recipes to poetry. Should be interesting to have a meet up. I'm kinda new to IndiBlogger so haven't checked out the ones on Twitter etc. but will do.

rocksea & sarah
rocksea & sarah
from Pune
14 years ago

any guys from europe? we blog from italy. cheers,,

Ashish
Ashish
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hi Guys and Gals,Reading through the forum and all the blogs really make up my day. It's just amazing to see how much feelings/emotions/knowledge and apt for expression is out there. I although am not a very frequent blogger, but I definitely keep the ones that I love, close to my heart and on my blog.I blog at http://ooglersgooglers.blogspot.com and my topic is really UNEXPECTED as I believe that life takes unexpected turns, hence one should also try to paint the unexpected picture. I live in the Washington DC Metro area and will be glad to host/organize meetings with Indi Bloggers in the DC Metro area.Feel free to reach out to my blog and would love to hear your comments/thoughts on what I think comes out from my mind.- Ashish

Gyanban
Gyanban
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Singapore Aye.

Any Denverites?

www.priaingrum.com

Hello All,

Originally a Delhi blogger, I live in Melbourne (Australia) now and I'm quite jealous of the fact that everyone else seems to be meeting up.

I don't mind organising an IndiB meet in Melbourne. However, I need help:

How to?

Who all are in Melbourne?

Since IndiBlogger has my email... all guidance and suggestions welcome. I am keen, so hit me with it.

Look forward to feedback.

Cheers

Jhoomur

http://eveemancipation.blogspot.com

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

NYC blogger meet is this week... what's up Melbourne?!

Gyanban
Gyanban
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Woodstock ...blogstock or Blogs-talk !

Was wondering if i could host a blogatogether in Singapore....

I notice that approximately 90% of the most common blog descriptions would have the key words like Random thoughts, ideas,point of views etc.So then why not have a platform for people to speak their mind,be politically incorrect,not fear being judged or compete...just talk about your blog or thoughts or your philosophy.Since we have a huge spectrum of topics ranging from current issues to fiction to poetry to short stories it could turn out to be a fascinating experience.

Once we have a guaranteed participation ,advertising revenue could kick in.And the event could become self-funded. 

Cheers

Gyanban.blogspot.com

Jahnavi Mahanta
Jahnavi Mahanta
from Ypsilanti
14 years ago

Hi I am an indiblogger from USA, detroit.

cheers.

All my posts are a piece of my heart.

Aru S
Aru S
from Portland, OR
14 years ago

Sounds great. Are yous still meeting? Hello...Hi there, NYC folks! Desi folks! anybody?

I am Aru, (May be) just another desi from Texas, who just started writing last year and so!

So wondering is there anybody from Austin/Houston/College Station area? Can we hang out?

Sesha
Sesha
from Chennai
14 years ago

A awesome idea..like the idea of a Indi blog meet outside india..I m from chicago, would love to be updated about indiblogger in the USA

Naveen Goyal
Naveen Goyal
from Cincinnati
14 years ago
hey guys............nice to sm topic for Indian bloggers outside India....here's one more among u all...im from Cincinnati, OHIO... http://theconfusedcharacter.blogspot.com CHEERS!!!!!

good question.  Anyone from Vancouver?  or Pacific northwest? ...seattle, portland?

Anjani
Anjani
from U.S.A.
14 years ago

Ppl in the USA - we tried organizing a meet in NYC back in Oct - but had to postpone it - the organizers are interested in knowing how many of you will turn up if we have a meet in NYC say in a month or two.

Cheers

Anjani

The NRI
The NRI
from London
14 years ago

Hi, I am based in London and am happy to help organise any meet here. Alternatively some of my writers are based in the US (Boston and NY). As I run a blog for the NRI community, I am happy to cover any event in the US on my site as a featured story.

tys
tys
from Sharjah
14 years ago

what about the sandcity? (dubai)

Hey I am from Dubai ... Would be interested for a meet as well ... lets see who else is registered from Dubai .. 

Rennie can you help ? 

Nimish Inamdar
Nimish Inamdar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

what an idea!! bolo Philippines bolo philippines ... seems like i am a coolie working on an empty platform. i guess i am the lone blogger in philippines

Anuradha
Anuradha
from Atlanta
14 years ago

Is there anyone from Atlanta?

Anjani
Anjani
from U.S.A.
14 years ago

Bloggers looking for compatriot bloggers - tip for you guys:

You can search for bloggers in your location by using the 'Directory' tab at the top of the indiblogger home page. Once you find someone post a comment and get in touch to see if you can meet-up for an official indiblogger-meet :)

Cheers

Anjani 

LockSign in to reply to this thread