Edited 9 years ago
Reason: .
Replies 21 to 40 of 54 Descending

Extension please

Preeti Chauhan
Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
9 years ago

At the risk of sounding silly (My earlier Indi happy hours entries got rejected ) so please tell me ,if there is any word limit ,or is it ok to publish the post first and then submit and is it ok to use any other title other than "more Indian than you think " .Please someone guide me .

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i dont think theres word limit in this contest...you can use any title...just put the mandatory backlink and embed the video

Preeti Chauhan
Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
9 years ago
Thanks a ton , Nandini . Hope my post is nor rejected this time
It won't be rejected i think. They did a nasty thing by using the rejecting strategy. It was an insane thing to do. They could have just not given any prize, that's all. But it was sure an eye opener. Btw my post too was rejected so i deleted my post. What point was there to keep an unwanted rejected post on my blog.
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Do posts get rejected? This one really surprises me.

Yes arvind ji. They rejected my blog post on health. I have not deleted it. I will appreciate your review on my post.
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Managed to upload my post just in time.

Do read it... if you feel like reading a post that is vastly different from what other may have written. :)

Sameer
Sameer
from Pune
9 years ago

I see "NA" next to my name and the blog. What does that mean. For rest I see some numbers next to their names and blogs.

That means your blog has not been ranked by Indiblogger. It may be ranked in next update.
This n/a means rank not available. It is updated every month.
Sameer
Sameer
from Pune
9 years ago

Hey Rio thx for clarifying that. I thought it as "Not Applicable" :) was wondering, I did submit the blog well before the end date, still why it is NA :) Ah ok hope they rank my blog 1 (wishful thinking :)) and thx for liking my blog.

Sameer
Sameer
from Pune
9 years ago

also not ranked means about to get rejected ? I saw some comments above of spme blogs getting rejected.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

its not related..

It is related to post being rejected by the moderators or company sponsoring the prize.
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

Sameer...i think your feeds are not being read, thats why indirank is missing....cos your latest posts donot appear in your profile...you can contact IndiTeam regarding it.... here >> https://www.indiblogger.in/contact/

Sameer
Sameer
from Pune
9 years ago

Surprised I see 2 opposite comments whom should I believe

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

mine was 'its not related' at first part of your sentence about not ranked means rejected

rio's comment was on 2nd part of your sentence regarding some comments u saw about posts getting rejected

so try the other option i gave to contact inditeam and get ur indirank correctedWink

Sameer
Sameer
from Pune
9 years ago

Thanks Nandini, but I can see my post in my dashboard also Rio has voted for it. so not knowing what is the case. Also I see my post at "My posts on Indivine"

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i said its not appearing in 'latest posts in ur profile'...u can compare urs with some other's profiles...u'll understand what i mean

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

Check 'Latest posts by Sameer'..below in ur profile...its empty....compare someone else's profile u'll find feeds from blogs in it...thats the problem why ur indirank is missing

ND is correct.
Sameer
Sameer
from Pune
9 years ago

Just checked. I see the list. Now i dont know if I am checking at the right place, but going by what you mentioned, I viwed my public profile and below my photo and the blog url I see all the posts I submitted which includes the latest one "More Indian..." there is no way to attach an image here, or esle I would have attached it here

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

you are checking wrong place...go further down under 'latest posts by Sameer' not latest posts on indivine. phew!! and DOWN MEANS DOWN!!! SEE DOWN right at the bottom....lol

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

then go to Rio's profile and see under 'Latest posts by Rio' you'll see his post feeds

Sameer
Sameer
from Pune
9 years ago

ah now i see Nandini you are in luck :). Oh god what a pity, though I have no idea what needs to be done so that the feeds appear there.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

eh? didnt i give you the inditeam's contact link earlier regarding what needs to be done?

Sameer
Sameer
from Pune
9 years ago

though I think, none of my posts landed below that section since I started posting it on Indiblogger. any idea what trick to get this done :)

Sameer
Sameer
from Pune
9 years ago

sent an email to them already.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

To solve your feed problem, on your blogger account, go to settings > Other > Under Site Feed > Post Feed Redirect URL, remove any existing redirect.

Sameer
Sameer
from Pune
9 years ago

Hey Ranjith, thx for the help, though I could not find the section you mentioned. I am new to indiBlogger :) . Jokes apart I tried looking but could only find Account settings. There is no mention of Other / Under site feed..... etc. any further help really appreciated.

Sameer
from Pune
9 years ago

Yaar this feed problem is still not solved, inspite of I writing to them. This has been my exp with the admin at indiblogger, they simply dont solve the issues. any help would be appreciated. I still get to see "NA" next to my name.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

I really wish this contest had been extended... 

Time waits for some, for some it doesn't, for some it does head stand,
Shalini Chaturvedi
Shalini Chaturvedi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi,

I'm sort of new to contests on Indiblogger :). But just wondering how is a winner decided? Is it based on the votes that your post gets or is there a panel who reads through the entries and then decides? Also, are the winners anounced on Indiblogger? Needless to say, I want to win :P. Thanks!

Votes do not matter, what matters is your content, judges mood swings, etc.
Somali K Chakrabarti
Somali K Chakrabarti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I had submitted my post on the 20th of Oct (2 days before the contest was over). I just found that my post is not showing under the list of 139 submitted posts for the contest, though it shows under the list of my submitted indivine posts. This is quite strange and unexpected.

You forgot to submit it in the contest page. Please raise a ticket here: https://www.indiblogger.in/contact/
Amul Sharma
Amul Sharma
from Chandausi
9 years ago

very nice contest.............. :)

Somali K Chakrabarti
Somali K Chakrabarti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks Narasimha I raised the ticket and have heard back from the indiblogger team.

disha kotak
disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago

results out!!!

Congratulations DIsha and to all other winners Smile

Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Congrats Disha n all the winners..

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana