Toilet for Babli - Indi Happy Hours

Oindrila De
Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Write a blog post to improve sanitation facilities in Maharashtra and Orissa! This is a great initiative by Domex. https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/toilet-for-babli/

Replies 21 to 40 of 58 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

7 vouchers left! 

Babitha costa
from chennai,India
9 years ago

how come just 7 left.

September Dreams
September Dreams
from Mumbai
9 years ago

How come 7 left? I can still see 150/150 still in the home page of the campaign Surprised

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

See IndiStatus https://www.indiblogger.in/indistatus/

159 people have submitted their entries - So, if you submit now, there is very little chance of you getting the voucher unless some of the submitted entries are declared invalid.

150/150 vouchers left - This count is reduced only when the vouchers are dispatched and not when submit submits an entry.

So, to decide whether you should submit an entry or not, you should look at the number of entries submitted and not the vouchers left. Submit if number of entries submitted is less than (total vouchers + x ; x is adjustment made for invalid entries )

Zp14nZb.png

You did not mention the possibility of the number of vouchers being increased in case of more entries. Yell

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

ok, then make it

total vouchers + x + y (with probability 50% )

Tongue out

Aditya Jha
Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
9 years ago

Wrote an entry but it seems there's no more space. :(

did u get the voucher? anyone?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

More vouchers added! Smile

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

heheeee.........someone is watching us ...@Renie thanks for powering such activities through our IB channel ,we really are able experess our opinions & somehow are  contributing content & providing social media outreach to such intiatives for good cause .

I submitted the entry ,today only but this is somthing we should really go hard ,then only we can thing about "Developed India" .

Kudos to all of you who have done their part !!

September Dreams
September Dreams
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks Ranjith. I hadn't seen this status page before. Another thing - I submitted my post but it went into moderation. How will I know whether it's got accepted or not?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You will receive a mail (either today or in 2-3 days) with either the voucher code (if your entry is valid) or with a message saying that your post was rejected (if your entry was invalid)

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks Renie for encouraging bloggers by giving additional chance and adding more vouchers.

September Dreams
September Dreams
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Yeah.. nice indeed to see those additional vouchers. I submitted my post without realising that the count of 150 was up Tongue out

Santulan
Santulan
from Vadodara, Ahmedabad
9 years ago

This is a wonderful topic. In doing some research for the post, I was honestly shocked at the data that came out. 60% of the people who have to poop in the open (on account of no access to toilets) are in India? Imagine that..  

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Mate, this is just one aspect, not even a tip of the iceberg of the issues we have. If you're really interested, search for the UNDP's Human Development Index (HDI) Report, and, you'll get a clear picture of where we stand.

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Voucher received! Thanks.

Suraj Umarye
Suraj Umarye
from Bicholim Goa
9 years ago

I missed the chance to write it today. Can I try tomorrow after 12pm? Or is it that Happy Hours are for only one day?

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I too just received Voucher! Many Thanks.

@ Suraj, max 250 vouchers (as per latest update) for this campaign, so, you need to write and submit as soon as possible. You can even write it now and submit it.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Got the voucher! Laughing

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Gotcha. Thanks Indiblogger :)

And just a request to all my fellow bloggers, do read this post of mine. Relates to a real life experience :)

Prasanna Rao
Prasanna Rao
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Received my voucher. Thanks for adding additional vouchers Kiss

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Feels so good to be a part of the initative. Also, to receive the voucher. Yay! Thanks, IndiBlogger!! Smile

Santulan
Santulan
from Vadodara, Ahmedabad
9 years ago

Got the voucher :D

Oindrila De
Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Received the voucher! Thank you IB & Domex! Smile

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

This is fast..happy hours are now really rushing us "The bloggers "

Got My vouchers too ,but must confess haven't work all day in office !! CoolTongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread