Post Greetings Here

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
14 years ago

Hi, Friends!

I WISH ALL MY INDIBLOGGER FRIENDS A VERY HAPPY, BLESSED & JOYOUS VIJAYA DASHMI !!! Laughing

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!

Please, use this topic to post your greetings and well wishes for your friends on any occasion (birthdays, anniversaries, promotions, awards etc.), season or festival.

Let's all stay connected while maintaining high levels of camaraderie with each other amongst our networks, thereby spreading happiness and brotherhood, at large. Keep Blogging ! Cheers !!! :)

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: To make the purpose of this topic more clear.
Replies 21 to 40 of 63 Descending

Shrinathji,

Thanks a lot for creating this opportunity to have a high level of camaradeie among Indie bloggers.  I also appreciate you for supporting me whenever I post a blog, though I am not regular in that due to work pressure.

Let me take this opportunity to wish to all of you a very prsposeros new year in advnce. I am going to be in India on holidays from 13 dec.2010 to 14 jan 2011.

with regards

prasanna

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Thank you so much, for your kind wishes, dear Mr. Raghavan! It was exactly the idea of bringing the Indibloggers closer to each other in this good community, with which I was tempted to start this topic and I am happy to see the fervent reciprocation by like-minded gentries like you and many others.

Also, it's my pleasure to promote your good work at Blogging as far as I can. Keep blogging and sharing with us all here. Good luck & cheers!

With best regards,

Shrinath Vashishtha

Port Blair.

Rajiv
Rajiv
from Kerala
13 years ago

Wish you all Indiblogger  friends Merry Christmas Smile keep blogging 

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Thanks, dear Rajiv! Wish you too a belated very Merry Christmas and a joyous and rewarding last week of the year Cheers! Smile

Vivek Chamolli
Vivek Chamolli
from New Delhi
13 years ago

wish you all fellow bloggers a Wonderful year ahead .. :)

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Thanks, dear Vivek! Wish you, too, the very same! Smile

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year2011 .

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Thank you, dear Pratibha! Wish you & your family the very same, as well..! Cheers & God bess all..! Smile

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

happy 29 december to all bloggers.....

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

yes happy 29dec too.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Happy wednesday on 29th dec... 2010......it wil never come back again......so n'joy.......

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

right Mohini.

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Namste Shrinathji! Wish you and all dear bloggers......a happy..wonderful..blissful........joyous........peaceful...and pacefulllll......decade ahead......and new year 2011 too.......n'joy and make others n'joy. love and lough! Always keep LaughingLaughingLaughing ing......!This place is nice...thanks shrinathji! 

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Namste, Mohini ji! Thank you so much indeed for the fervent wishes for the New Year! Wish you & your family, too, a very happy, prosperous and peaceful New Year 2011!!!

Have lots of fun and enter the new decade with maximum positivity and gumption! Cheers and God bless all! Laughing

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Thank you so much Shrinathji!

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Thank you and wish you & your family the very same for a New Year and a New Decade! Cheers! Laughing

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Shrinathji thanks for starting this wonderful thread... Wish you and all the indibloggers a very Happy New Year:-)
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Thank you for the appreciation, dear Arti ji! This is for you -

From my Heart I wish U a HAPPY and BLESSED New Year!!.-.☆☻/ `•.¸¸.☼¯`•..☆¨´`'*°☆./▌ `•.¸☼ ♥ JOY to the world ♥/ \ (¸.•´ Lღvє¨`*•.¸❤☼♥.¸.•Light ♥ ☼ Joy ❤ Peace ♥ & Laughter! Laughing

irfanuddin
irfanuddin
from PATNA
13 years ago

Dear Shrinath Sir.... wish u a very happy new year..... and thnx for going through my Blog... i am new in this Blog world.... so keep visiting my post plz, ur suggestions will help me to improve .....

BTW.. nice to see u from PORT BLAIR... I have served there for six years... such a nice place, really......

Regards..irfan

http://irfanurs.blogspot.com 

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Oh, that's wonderful to know, dear Mr. Irfanuddin! It's my sheer pleasure to be able to promote the good works of my fellow bloggers like you here and at various other fora.

Thanks for all the kind wishes and regards! I would surely keep following your blog. Cheers & God bless! Smile

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Haapy MakarSAnkranti and Pongal to all the Bloggers! Acc. to Marathi wish "Til Gul Ghya and God God Bola Bola".........Let's forget all the diffrences and Promise each other to for the Sweet talks... The meaning of the wish!LaughingLaughingLaughing 

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Thanks very much, Mohini ji! Wish you & your family, too, "Til Gul Ghya and God God Bola Bola"... A VERY HAPPY MAKAR SANKRANTI...!!! Cheers & God bless all! Smile

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

A VERY HAPPY MAKAR SANKRANTI, PONGAL, LOHARI & BIHU TO ALL THE FELLOW INDIBLOGGERS...!!!Cheers & God bless all!!! Smile

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

WISH ALL MY FELLOW INDIBLOGGERS

A HAPPY, PROUD AND MEANINGFUL 62nd REPUBLIC DAY!!!

JAI HIND! VANDE MAATARAM!!! Smile

Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

Same to you Sir..

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Thank you, dear Harshad! Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Same to you Sir ! Vande Mataram! Jananai Janmabhooishcha Svargadapi Gariyasi.!

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Thanks, dear Mohini ji! Loved the Sanskrit quote! Smile

Y V SAI MADHAV
Y V SAI MADHAV
from RAYAGADA
13 years ago

Thanks for voting for my blog post.

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

My pleasure! Keep up the good work & cheers! Smile

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Thank you so much Shrinathji for  promoting my posts! It's a pleasent surprise that you are know Marathi too !

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Pleasure's mine again, dear Mohini ji! I'd love to learn Marathi, at the first opportunity. For now, since I know a bit of Sanskrit, which is the mother of all the major Indian languages, it's so easy for me to understand most of the Indian languages. Mother, in any form, makes things so easy for the children, you see! Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Yes Shrinathji! This is the big point about Sanskrit I never thought yet! I too love Sanskrit!

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Absolutely! And that's great! :-)

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Namaste Shrinathji! 

WISH YOU AND ALL THE INDIES A VERY HAPPY HOLI! :) WISH YOU ALL, WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL COLORS OF LIFE FOREVER! NJOY!Smile

Vyshnavi
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Innocent Happy HOLIdayyyy !!!  CoolCool

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Happy Holi to you too:-)
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Thanks Arti, Vyshnavi! en-----joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Shrinathji a very happy Holi to you as also to all my other indiblogger friends:-):-)

happy holi one and all, 

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Same to you and your family Sirg

Mohinee ji, what will happen to all the colors I brought all the way from gauhati.

DS
DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
HAPPY HOLI:-)

LockSign in to reply to this thread