How many page views/day for your blog?

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Hola Bloggers,

I have a small query. I wanted to know how much page hits or views does your blog gets on a single day?  Can any expert be kind enough to share their knowledge on how to increase page views. I understand that there are lots of bloggers who have written about it , but I really want to know. I have tried it but all my attempts to increase my page views have been futile. #totalfiasco

I recieve around 250-350 views per day. How much is yours?

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: typo error
Replies 21 to 40 of 68 Descending
Akhil Pulotil
Akhil Pulotil
from Kerela
11 years ago

I am just 2 months into pro blogging. I receive around 200 pageviews a day. Mine is a tech-blogging blog too.

Getting pageviews can basically fall on a lot of factors.

Example :-

1. Your blog's search engine ranking. (basically it depends on your Pagerank)
  2. Your blog's number of articles.
  3. Your blog's niche.
  4. Your blogs name. (url)
  5. The quality of your articles.
  6. The popularity of you/your blog in social media.
  7. Your Alexa Rank. (The most important thing as a earning blogger, after Pagerank.)
  8. The keywords you use.
  9. How Search Engine Optimized is your blog.
  10. How Reader Friendly is your blog.
  11. How regularly updated is your blog.
  12. How fast your blog loads.

Now the next question is HOW TO INCREASE YOUR PAGEVIEWS ?

Try these steps and I'm sure you'll get good results. Wink

1. Search Engine Optimize your blogger template and posts. (Go to google and search)
  2. Update your blog regularly with quality rich contents.
  3. Increase your blog's social media reputation. Ask your regular readers or friends to subscribe you in Facebook,Twitter,Google Plus or via Email.
  4. Wisely choose a perfect niche to blog.
  5. Avoid unnecessary widgets and CSS effects from your blog.
  6. Make your blog simple and fast-loading so that it won't take too much time to load.
  7. Avoid local ads with pop-ups. (I know it annoys you, and it annoys your readers too.)
  8. Make your articles interesting to read by applying photos etc. on proper places.

Those who want more tips to increase their daily pageviews can contact me.

I will help them (of course for free Tongue out .)

So Let's Be Tension Free !! Wink

Remember, Concentrate more on Quality Content and Reader Satisfaction and your pageviews and ranks will increase automatically.

Thanks.

Matt
Matt
from Delhi
11 years ago

http://shoutingblogger.blogspot.com Gets arround 1000 unique visitor per day :)

I just receive 2000 to 2500 page views per day. http://mobotalks.com

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Jhonny @Prajith : Links are not allowed on Forums.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

I get one or two if I'm lucky Innocent

Vallabh Kulkarni
Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

hardly 10-15..  Undecided

Raowords
Raowords
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

I have two blogs, visitors for my tech blog is 300 - 400, which is 1 month old and other has 20 - 30 visitors, a personal blog.

I wish to increase this by 1000% by end of this year.

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I've touched the 1k mark.......I was getting 450-500 hit/day 3week ago....but now am getting 1k/day.....mine is a current affairs blog....where u'll finf all the latest current affairs of India, world, latest economic news, tech news, sports news, government affairs, governmenyt job exam tips.....etc...........

Hmmm
Hmmm
from Nainital
11 years ago

The two new blogs that I have mentioned in my IndiBlogger profile are:

• Topics: WhatSoEver! - Earlier, it used to get 40-50 pageviews hardly, but I am glad that without doing anything the daily pageviews have crossed 260+ during these days.
  • i-try-blogging - As it has been created just a few days ago, it is recieving varied pageviews from 1 to 16.

Both blogs being new, I think it is not at all a bad start for blog 1, and an average for blog 2.

Hmmm
Hmmm
from Nainital
11 years ago

I must mention it again, I am getting more than 260 pageviews/day on a new blog of mine.

[IMPORTANT: I request all the new bloggers who are getting least pageviews (from  1 to 500 per day) to add me and get added by in network. As I believe, together we may grow faster Laughing ]

Subroto
Subroto
from Brisbane
11 years ago

I get around seven hits a day (out of which 3 are probably mine).  Pretty impressive huh ;-)  In the seven years of blogging this probably a high mark accomplished after joining indiblogger.  But then it's a blog with occasional entries, and while I'd like more people to read, increasing hit-count was never an aim for me.  It provides an opportunity to just write those those thoughts that would otherwise remain imprisoned in my mind.

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Oh God...reading all this is so depressing...i just started blogging to write...i never knew this stuff...makes me think I was better off scribbling my thoughts somewhere than entering into this highly competitive blogging world...btw, my blog is month old, and my avg. views are around 30 per day :( Guess it will reach 50 per day if i put in more efforts

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

My blog gets around 700-1000 Uniques per day....

Why most of blogs here are in blogspot...

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Now days my blog is receiving around 1200-1300 hits/day.......I know I need to increase it a lot.....

What is the question by the way, as in my stats, I see its showing hits, pages views, page hits so which one should I post ??

???

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You can post whatever you want or all of them. Wink

Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Those are good Stats! Working to reach that level!

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@MOM..

If server supports, it can clock better but as soon as it goes over 750 or 800, I starts to get Error 500 and msg from hostgator that due to me their server has crashed Cry

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

eerrr.... those are AWstats. While they may make sense for website admins, it doesn't make sense for real time analytics. AWStats and webalizer (and even RAW data) has collection of every interaction- spiders, bots, spammers, banned ip, etc. Google analytics doesn't log bots and spiders/crawlers. Only Google analytics numbers has value in real world.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Guys u r wrong abt personal, social blogs not being able to gather page views.  It is a matter of luck and patience.  I once saw a youtube video from Ireland where a man is going somewhere and suddenly he sees water gushing out of a hole and takes a bath.  This video had nothing fantastic abt it yet it went viral with 2.6 mil views.  Maybe  someday all of us will have a particular topic which will go viral.

A guaranteed success for a blog with a search engine like google is when you type your blog name in the search box and  if the google autofills it then u are into the game.

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

By the way, why is always number of views are the parameter for success of a blog?? Its not a website service na, so blog will concentrate of different subject and audience too Undecided

Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I so agree with you Vijay. I have seen some really stupid and useless videos going viral. SOme are hilarious but others are just weird. It's just a matter of luck and when it strikes. I'm waiting for my lucky break :) Till then I'm loving building content. And besides when i started my blog I knew it would take time since it's a personal/hobbies/writing blog

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Arti, can you pls help me in setting mega tag stuff...

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@Meghana- Mega tag???? What is that?? I think you're talking about meta tag...right....???

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Aditya: Those were the initial days of me in blogging and Indiblog.. and this was wrongly typed at the wrong place, this has been answered by Arti, thanks... 

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

The number of visits fluctuates everyday for me. My website is now 2 1/2 months old and I am just starting to get a few visitors from google search else it was more of people from Social media or subscribers from my other blog :(

I hope to have more. I'm working hard to build my content! 

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
10 years ago

I get 300-350 visits in a day on an average , the best this year was 920 on a particular day and then there were two months of very low visits too. Almost negligible. 

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago

My highest hits was registered yesterday with 434 visits. Woaa!

LockSign in to reply to this thread