from Bangalore
8 years ago

Thanks for extending the deadline Cool

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Nanri Hai :)

Oh wow! Thank you so much Inditeam for extending the deadline. :) 

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

I think given the amount of creativity required to come up with this task, it was good that the deadline was extended

Sathish
Sathish
from Tirunelveli
8 years ago

I have finally made a Blog Post and I really loved this contest. Wink

Hope you guys come up with a pretty blog post before the deadline. 

#HappyBlogging

Sumit Nangia
Sumit Nangia
from Pune
8 years ago

I have not got good reviews of the movie, so far from people in US.

Any one who has seen it ? Did it lived upto the hype or not ?

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Not good reviews? I guess u should be reading the Times of India.lol. for getting a completely opp picture of whats happening elsewhere

It's touted to be one of the best films ever made worldwide and surpasses expectations by miles..

Hello, Can anyone please tell me what type of blog one need to write for this contest? I am confused .. thanks in Advance :) 

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

what type of blog? I think the question is pretty clearly mentioned in the contest page and they even provided you with some thought starters

Did you check them?

Saru Singhal
Saru Singhal
from Toronto
8 years ago

Can someone please explain how to add link to the blogpost? Can we copy+paste and make it clickable or there is more technicality to it? Thank you! :)

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Just highlight the text, click on link option in blogpost and enter the url it has to be linked to

Pradipna Lodh
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Kartik is right Saru

Saru Singhal
Saru Singhal
from Toronto
8 years ago

Thank you Karthik and Pradipna. :) 

Shrivant Saxena
Shrivant Saxena
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

Saket Kalikar
Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Why aren't the entries  displayed?

What does the number 141 on contest page indicate?

Submission button is still activeSmile

Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

141 denotes the no. of entries received so far.

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Didn't participate in this one...All the best to the participants..May you win what you wished to get from Santa Cool

Kamlesh Parikarath
Kamlesh Parikarath
from Bangalore
8 years ago

This contest is a dream come true for me! I'm a huge Star Wars fanboy and I had a lot of fun writing out my imaginarium for it! One doubt though, I made some small text corrections at 11:45pm. I hope that the final version of the blog is only considered after the deadlines expires? or is it considered instantly as the blogpost is submitted in indivine? 

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

I want to know, too. Can I submit two weeks in advance, revert to draft and keep editing till 11:50pm ?

Sugandha
from Noida
8 years ago

I have the same doubt! Undecided

Sameer Dhanrajani
from Bangalore
8 years ago

kamlesh, read your post .. i believe by far the best out here... you seem to be a true Star Wars fanboy. Best of luck for your nomination... 

Sameer Dhanrajani
from Bangalore
8 years ago

(Y) B.O.L

Kamlesh Parikarath
from Bangalore
8 years ago

thanks Sameer!!! :)

I am new to indiblogger. Can anybody tell me how much time does here take for results to announe???

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

3 months

Shrivant Saxena
Shrivant Saxena
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

HP announced the results within a week for the contest which they did on Twitter.

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Twitter is 140 words and maybe a 100 entries

Blogs are aroudn 1000 words min with 141 entries. So baseless comparison

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
8 years ago

They have not made entries visible this time. That's a good move by Indi. Agree?

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

But member able to see the submitted posts in a different way Tongue out

Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Yes, i agree.. yet not everyone is doing that.. If someone is really searching the posts.. their motive is not good then ;)

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

That's the loophole which affects other genuine contributer who try to submit at the last moment. The issue is when IB again change the deadline...BTW, most of them knows searching it...

Rahul
Rahul
from Kolkata
8 years ago

I saw some great posts though. Some ideas were positively brilliant. There was this mom who built Star Wars models for her kid. Then there was this guy who thought of an amazing theme party. And then again there was this guy who has presented a plethora of information about how can one leverage the power of websites to do really cool stuff. This contest was a great idea. I had a great time reading up on the party themes and the novel insights.Smile

Indrajit Das
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Exactly, a lot of creativity has been put into the posts this time. I loved the theme party post; it was very touching.

riddhisharma
riddhisharma
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Yep agree, Kamlesh yours was a great post. :) Vulcan Salute

Kamlesh Parikarath
from Bangalore
8 years ago

thanks riddhi! really appreciate your kind words !! ... Vulcan Salute :) ... 

HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Yeah, I too read some of them or around fifteen Star Wars posts recently...few of them just little fun, few very fun, few no fun at all, few written well without fun, few out of the box and few let me out of the blog posts due to neither star nor fun Laughing. Anyhow, all the best to everyone.

LockSign in to reply to this thread