Finally a new contest.

Asus - Time to transform

Click here

Replies 21 to 40 of 87 Descending
CRD
CRD
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Does that mean I'll have to wait for more than a year to get prizes i won last month? Frown

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Maybe, not.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

No, it generally takes no longer than 3-4 months from the date the results are announced. 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

this contest hasnt closed yet...which contest you're refering to? post there to get ur prize quicklyTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Posting there also won't help Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i was giving him some hopeTongue outMoney mouthCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Tongue out

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

So, his prizes are lost Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

:-/

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

nothing is coming to my mind ...dont know what to write 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Happy smiley day Tongue out

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago
i love that banging desk wala smiley...happens to me everytime i sit to write for any contest :o
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You bang your head on the desk or on laptop? Tongue out

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Can someone tell me please where the thread for 'I code with cloud power' has suddenly disappeared to?

Ref: http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=108

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I hope all participants are preparing well for those exams. Last date to use the vouchers is 30th June Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

r...first lets hope they get those vouchers before the examsInnocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

they can go without the voucher and if they ask to produce it, they can say ' Voucher will be submitted by Renie'  like ' Postage will be paid by addresse' Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

:)) I wish i could do the same for shopping too...go to some shop/mall...do lots of shopping and then say 'bill will be paid by ranjith'Tongue out

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

ND if it works out for you let me know,I dont mind trying the sameMoney mouthTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

ND It should be 'bill will be paid by renie' Tongue out

Yell

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

r...it doesnt matter who pays as long they are paid by anyone...i could write 'bill will be paid by renie else catch ranjith':))

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

not me Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

yes youTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

not me Yell

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

yes youUndecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

chup Yell

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

u chupUndecidedTongue out

Ayush Gupta
Ayush Gupta
from Rajkot
9 years ago

Thread created 6 days back and receiving email today :/

Anyways, Asus India Stop Sponsoring Contests, Create a good website using which customers can reach you - http://asusindia.co.in/

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Generally, contest mails are not sent on the starting day itself. I too wonder why! Innocent

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Ranjith is right, you will never receive the mail on the starting day. Positive thing here is that many times it comes a week or few days before. Here, you have lots of days in hand. Wink Smile

I hope Asus people do listen to your advise. Innocent

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@Ranjith - B'coz nobody actually writes their post on the first day itself. Unless Indipattanis are involved Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

r...they dont mail on starting day..cos they already announce in fb/twitter/forum etc.....mails are just reminders

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@ND - They never ever announce anything on Twitter, they use it only when they have too much free time. Can't say abt Fb bcoz I'm not there. So. Forum is the only way for me. Frown

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

ND What about people who are not on twitter? Innocent

For contests with indipattanis and indistuff, they shouldn't announce anywhere - mails or fb, twitter - to give an advantage to indi regulars Tongue out

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Yes, that's a valid. There should be some benefits given to Indi regulars.

Ranjith - As far as Twitter goes, Indiblogger hardly use it update anyone about the contests.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

For contests with indipattanis and indistuff, they shouldn't announce anywhere - mails or fb, twitter - to give an advantage to indi regulars

r...thats naughtyTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

ND No, it isn't Tongue out ok... It shouldn't apply to IndiPattanis but should apply to IndiStuff ( when samples are few in number ) and book reviews.

I think BA does that. I subsribed to their rss feed email updates so that I get a chance to grab their early bird prizesTongue out. It worked for a few contests but after that they started holding back blog posts related to contests for a few days... Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

r..okTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Cool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

Cool!

CRD
CRD
from Mumbai
9 years ago

@Ms.Deka - Thanks for the hope Tongue out

@Ranjith - Thanks for bulldozing my air-castle Tongue out

@Gaurab - Shubh Shubh bolo yaar Frown

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@CRD - lol I'm also worried about my prize.Undecided Hope you get it Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Tongue out

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

I might write for this Smile

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Good Luck FP

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Write one for me also Money mouth

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

They have not even mentioned that whether it should be a no-follow or do-follow link....They should be clear about it as otherwise everyone will give a no-follow link only....It seems that Asus will now provide better support for their products in India and that's why they have decided to promote them...Good to see companies trying up harder to fight the competition in the smartphones, tablets and laptops segment....

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

sssssshhhh..... don't say it out loud! While we're on the topic, don't post about people deleting the content after the contest is over- whether or not they won! :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

They have not even mentioned that whether it should be a no-follow or do-follow link

You can use whichever you want.

otherwise everyone will give a no-follow link only

Many bloggers don't understand the difference between the two and not many would bother to click the mouse button a few times to make it no follow.

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Adding to what Ranjith has said if you are not in blogger you would have work a little more to make the links "nofollow"...which I think hardly anyone does in wordpress.

Anirban Dutta
Anirban Dutta
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I have an Asus EEE PC Notebook and often blog from it!! Smile Can't relate with the contest  though.

and Can understand Why that guy on right holding that keyboard, what he is going to do with it?? ,

Detach your T100 yourself Man!!

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago

@Anirban Thanks for letting everyone know that you possess one. Now, since the first prize is itself an Asus EEE PC netbook and everyone has been going a bit brouhaha over its lack of availability, you should spill the beans on its core performance and features too. Smile

Anirban Dutta
Anirban Dutta
from Mumbai
9 years ago

@Anant, I was so convinced with Microsofts dominance, that could not imagine a PC with anything other than a Windows OS

This item comes with a Express Gate Cloud OS, and I was so astonished that I thought the Computer to be faulty. After the initial shock, I understood the configuration and it works really fine with me till now. Its a small but efficient machine.

One more thing, the dislay does not work with 720 p, hence software like itunes wont work.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

BTW, Asus India is running a contest in their facebook page/company website where they're giving a Transformer T100. I dont like contests where the mass tends to write kissy wissy things for a product, though some people did do things differently that seemed fair enough- and they won. That is irrelevant.

But this is revelent: The day when you write promotional content for a product for peanuts is the day that bloggers are considered as cheap publicity stunt. Question you guys need to ask is how could Indiblogger not notice it? And this how bloggers are valued by a contest sponsor?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

maybe they are fiving away transformer as prize now after they say all the hoohaa on this threadTongue out

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I totally agree with Sorcerer. Its not a easy task to come up with unique ideas everytime to write up something to promote there brands and majority of the time,only desire to enter such contest are all those mouth watering prizes,I am out of this contest.I cant waste my time,where bloggers are not given a deserved respect.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

fiving=giving typo*

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

knitha.take part...TS tries to make bloggers guilty for taking part in all contestsTongue out anyways its ur callSmile

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I think asking for right rewards for your work is a "just" argument. I think they should improve the quality of the rewards or provide some reward like gift coupon for every "successful" entry. I have written about this before and I will keep advocating this fact.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Renie will soon ban ts Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

gaurav...i think nobody forces any blogger to write for any contest....its another matter if after winning a blogger is given some inferior prize than what was announced ( then its unfair ). its organizer's discretion what prize they offer...and bloggers have option to take part or not take part.

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@Nanduni - Why are you telling me this ? Undecided

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Eeeeeeeeeeee only 5 days left! Sealed

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

eeeeeeeeeeeeee no time to writeFrown #extend

Meet Mangukiya
Meet Mangukiya
from Mumbai
9 years ago

new here, can anybody tell in how much days results are declared after this contest is cosed ?

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

After 2-3 monthsSealed

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

2-3 months is the average time. For some, the results are announced within a month. For some contests, it may take even 5-6 months. Sealed

Deepak Acharya
Deepak Acharya
from New Delhi
9 years ago

How many words ?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

theres no word limit

Simply Bogus
Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
9 years ago

Is it still open? Money mouth

Mirchi
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Open til 6/6

Mirchi
Mirchi
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Aiyyo, what to write? I dont understand tabs or technology much. I mostly use for Laptop and smartphones for social sites and mails. Not sure how does the other feature matter.

I am sure sponsors are not looking for entries from my type of ppl who hook up to technology only for these. CryUndecided

Mirchi
Mirchi
from Bangalore
9 years ago

yes

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

#extend atleast till Sunday Innocent

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

No time to write Cry

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Not written anything. #Extend Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Yes Undecided

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Need of the hour. Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago
+1
Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
Bump. Not written anything, nor feeling like writing anything. Extend definitely and indefinitely.
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I think it is be announced so that we could relax a little bit Innocent

Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
9 years ago

#NoExtend Confirmed, people. Just received an email.

'One Day Left To Submit For Time To Transform' 

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Yes, got the mail. Surprised I think I will give it a miss. They should have extended it till the weekend. UndecidedFrown

LockSign in to reply to this thread