Travel Smart with Skyscanner Contest

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

A new contest from Skyscanner!

Pick a destination that you would like to visit in 2014 and tell how you would travel smart to this destination.

2 return tickets for Singapore, Thailand, Goa and 10 backpacks to be won.

Laughing

Read more here

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: -
Replies 41 to 60 of 101 Descending
Alka Gurha
Alka Gurha
from Gurgaon
10 years ago
Great, so Wednesday it is!
Sid Balachandran
Sid Balachandran
from London
10 years ago

Aha. Alka, Ekta, Fairy princess, The Fool....and many more.  Things are about to get very interesting. Will really need to spruce up my entry :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Best of luck, Sid. I am sure you will crack a few contests here.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Sid..count me out...my travel posts are no good Cry

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Sid, no worries. I am not there in the competition at all. I've come up with such a boring post and I fell asleep twice while writing it. Embarassed

Best of luck with your entry!

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Finished my post but thanks for the extension...I can edit, re-edit and edit again Tongue out

Afshan
Afshan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Not Done. Not done. Inspite of a throbbing wrist pain managed to finish it. I KNOW when ever I push my limits they push the dead line

GrrrrrrrrrrrFrown

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

So next time, when I want them to push deadline, I will ask you to push your limits Tongue out

Sid Balachandran
Sid Balachandran
from London
10 years ago

Lovely, The queen of contests is here ! Good Luck Afshan :)

Afshan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Queen !!!? Innocent

I dont look like Kanganna Ranaut  (Rather am a run-out these days :P )thanks for the confidence though SidTongue out 

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Great that I saw the extension before posting my entry. Cool More time to think where else I wanna travel!

Alka Gurha
Alka Gurha
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

Sid, I participate when the topic excites me. Then writing and participating  becomes enjoyable.

Sid Balachandran
Sid Balachandran
from London
10 years ago

Alka - I agree 100%; The topic is what counts. If you can relate to you, you deliver the best work you can. If nothing, atleast as you said, we enjoy writing it. This is one such one too. :)I don't think I've won anything either. e 

Sid Balachandran
Sid Balachandran
from London
10 years ago

Good god, I was just kidding :) I look forward to reading everyone's posts.

Bhargav Kesavan
Bhargav Kesavan
from New York City
10 years ago

I think the contest end date is extended for 2 days! (10th Mar to 12th Mar)

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Damn! I almost finished a detailed post and by mistake my keyboard hit the "back" button in my browser and all gone...cannot find the copy...all lost :( Cry

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Surprised

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Cry Cry Cry

Sid Balachandran
from London
10 years ago

Not quite sure what to say Ekta. Hope you can salvage some parts of it atleast. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I think I am the only old man who first writes the post on paper before typing it. Sealed

Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Sad! Can understand how you are feeling.

But still a few hours left, Ekta. Hope you can scribble someting again. Even if its not a long one. Give it a shot! Don't miss it!

Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

@Ranjith, you have great patience buddy! If i write on paper, I would be too lazy to type. Sealed

Sid Balachandran
Sid Balachandran
from London
10 years ago

Oh No, Ekta. Doesn't your blog save a draft. It should be there somewhere.  Hope you find it soon

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

It just saved the first paragraph of the entire posts and all those pictures... boohoo..sob sob..I tried..cant be refurbished or whatever the word would be. Cry

Mayura Rao
Mayura Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I submitted my post but cant find it under 'travel'

Sid Balachandran
from London
10 years ago

Mayura, it will only appear once the deadline has passed, which will be after 1159pm today

Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Congrats Mayura! 

I am yet to complete mine, and i have already started yawning!Frown

Mayura Rao
Mayura Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Saket but you still have 2.50 hours to finish, with your kind of speed(that was evident in the indispire posts) you can take a small nap and still complete it, good luck!

Sid, I thought I saw few posts randomly for this contest under travel category (not sure)

Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Large (may be maximum among all categories) number of travel post get published everyday in Indi. Unless those posts mentione Skyscanner or have link, these aren't for contest. InnocentDid you see any with Skyscanner link? Undecided

Sid Balachandran
from London
10 years ago

True :) The only other way to find it will be if you go a google search :) But typically Skyscanner contest entries shouldn't be available to view on IndiBlogger :)

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Succesfully submitted the entry for my 14th contest after re-entry to contest arena

Not extending anymore? are we? Tongue out

Aditya
Aditya
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Submitted my post Smile

Mayura Rao
Mayura Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I had probably bumped into some skyscanner meet post and thought it was under travel

Sid Balachandran
Sid Balachandran
from London
10 years ago

Phew! Submitted mine. Though I have a feeling that it reads more like a Skyscanner advert than a post. Well, creative freedom and all that! Good luck people:)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Well, that is what it takes to win and you have done an amazing job at that. 

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Results????Tongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread