Dove Contest: ..... and that was the end of my hair problems!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Dove seems to like IndiBloggers too much for here is the third contest from them ( if I'm not mistaken) And this time, the topic is a fairly long and starting with three dots  Smile

and that was the end of my hair problems!

And surprising to see that Renie hasn't created a forum thread and there is no last date mentioned for this contest. Hope that it does not run indefinitely. Sealed

Let's start our discussion about the theme and the prizes that you would like to have: an ipad 2 or a smartphone from samsung... Smile

Here is the link to the contest page: http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=58 

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: link
Replies 41 to 60 of 114 Descending
Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

For the first time ever, I have received a gift hamper... Yeay!!! Thank you Dove and Indiblogger. BTW I am planning on trying my hand at fiction and imaginary story for this contest. Already put up one of usual struggle sob story of hair loss due to chemo.. now something light and funny for the readers. 

Neha Kuduvalli
Neha Kuduvalli
from Mysore
11 years ago

Can anyone who received the gift hamper tell us what all the hamper contains?? :)

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
11 years ago

it contained a dove shampoo and conditoner. .. got it after i did the post.. may be it is something to with the entry too.. not sure.. just managed two entries..

Shruti
Shruti
from Dehradun, Bangalore
11 years ago

My first ever Contest Entry on IndiBlogger, didn't knew I can Rhyme also lol.. :D this contest made me explore myself more..  hope for the best now. :)

Deepthi Udupa
from Thane
11 years ago

All the very best!! Mine is the second time on Indiblogger contest....

Deepthi Udupa
Deepthi Udupa
from Thane
11 years ago

Wow!!!

Enjoyed this post :D I actually am using Dove from the past one and a half month :)

Am really hoping to win this one..... 

Nirati
Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Received my hamper. Thankyou! :D

Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ok I submitted my entry too! On to reading the other entries now! I still have to read all the winning entries of the Internet is fun at Vodafone contest, been meaning to do that for so long now! Should finally get to it sometime this week! All the best to all the contestants for this one!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Read the consolation prize winners of vodafone too.

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

TF, consolation classifies as winners too :P Will be reading all of those! I know you feature too!

Bhushavali
Bhushavali
from Chennai
11 years ago

Finally sumbmitted my entry!!! Smile Cool 

Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I am pleasantly shocked at the number of poem entries for this contest. I would have never imagined poems on hair care but as usual the blogosphere continues to amaze me! Hats off to your creativity and ingenuity people! Take a bow!

Medha Kapoor
Medha Kapoor
from Delhi
11 years ago

Have submitted two entries but no hamper yet :( sob!*who will save my troubled hair now* 

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Only a few hours left to submit your entry! Smile

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

all submitted...now waiting anxiously for results Smile

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Phew! Did manage to upload two entries for this contest on the last day just minutes before closing time. Hope some of you get a chance to read them... btw, one of them is titled 'SEDUCTION'. Now, does that interest the ladies here? :)

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I read them at the same time, expecting that's your favorite (read lucky) time for all contest entires :)

Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

And that was the end of the contest entries :) Now the wait begins :)

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Huraah! Finally managed to submit my posts too and in time.

Folks pl do read and post your comments there :)

1) How does one receive the gift hamper? Do we need to send our address to some email?

2) I updated my address in Profile on Indi, but when I click Edit again the previously entered address does not appear and the fields are blank. Is that how itworks?

3) Any idea if folks outside India also receive the gift hamper?

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I havent received the hamper too. Is it sent to all contest entries or only those who specifically click to request for the hamper?

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
The Hampers are not related to who posts or who does not. One has to register for the hamper to receive it. I have not written any post for the contest but received my hamper last week.
Bhushavali
from Chennai
11 years ago

Deepa, you've gotta click on that 'Get your free Dove Damage Therapy Range Gift Hamper' button and fill in your details.

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

wrote 2 entries for the contest... its really difficult to write on something like this... IB are we getting some male stuffs for a contest this time ..Pleaaseeee..

Amruta Marwah
Amruta Marwah
from Eden Prairie
11 years ago

Hey Bloggers,

This is my first ever contest entry on IndiBlogger, so really excited about it.

Anyways, I read some of the contest entries, and it truly surprised me to look at the different angles people had worked on for this topic. I was wondering how to get out of the expected mindset for this. Well, I guess there is ample creativity in the blogosphere and reading those entries has really provided me with a lot of inspiration and the confidence to think out of the box :)

Good Luck to all the contestants!!

Amruta

Debopam Banerjee
Debopam Banerjee
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Received my hamper. This is my first ever gift from Indiblogger. Thank you Dove and Indiblogger.

Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey Renie, any update on when the results would be out?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Patience, patience, my dear. The night is still young. Lot of time for dawn. Contest has just ended. It will be at least a month before we are anywhere near the results.

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

He he he he :) impatience is in my blood. But haven't received the Vodafone bean bag yet, so guess this will take some time. I just thought might be a good idea to revive the thread. Forum discussions seem to be a little slow this morning. Maybe I'll try switching to the new topic :)

RINZU
RINZU
from New Delhi
11 years ago

thanks.! so I know when to get impatient about the results again.! :)CoolTongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread