One request to all Indiblogger members

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Hey fellow bloggers,

Today I have a small request to you all....I want that you all please give some of your time to the review section of Indiblogger....Give some of your time to review the blog's of the members of Indiblogger.....Try to review at least 3-5 blogs/day....It will help that blogger to improve his/her blog, and inspire him.her to come up with a killer contents in the future......I will review all the blogs of all the members who will comment in this thread with my best possible knowledge (Please you don't have to leave your blog's link here, I'll find it via your profile).....so please be a little bit more active in the "Review Section"......It's a request.....

Replies 41 to 60 of 121 Descending
Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Haha...Aditya, I am calm. Don't worry Wink It's just the attitude that bogs me off. And yes, that friend is also an Indian and she loves Indian written works. Btw, I am still skeptical about this whole review thing. I'd rather wait and watch what's happening Smile

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Laughing Laughing Okkk....then wait and watch the full show....itz already houseful....Foot in mouth

Dushyanth Rao
Dushyanth Rao
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I will try my best to review the blogs. :)

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

All the best dude....Keep doing the good work...

Great initiative - finally someone has revived the review center in indiblogger :) 

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

To be honest, while writing, I am more concerned about the concept of the blog, flow of the blog, grammar and punctuations. To be honest, I have never bothered about the navigation and design of my blog. I've always centered on my written piece. Am I doing that wrong? Also, if I have to review a blog, I wouldn't really worry about the layout and design. I'd be rather worried about flow, concept, grammar and punctuations. I think some day some blogger will shoot me Cry

Mehroo Turel
Mehroo Turel
from Hong Kong
10 years ago

HI, i AGREE, WE SHOULD MAKE MORE EFFORT ON SEEING AND COMMENTING ON OTHER PEOPLE'S BLOGS, BUT GOING BY THE POPULARITY OF THIS FORUM AND THE PROMISE THAT U HAVE MADE TO REVIEW EACH ONE'S BLOG, YOU HAVE A HARD TASK AHEAD! :)

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Yup very true...and I think we should commit to do this hardworl, as it might help to grow the blogosphere.....

Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Good point Aditya! 

Paresh
Paresh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you, Aditya for the appeal. For upcoming bloggers, if somebody can review blog and suggest some serious updates it makes lot difference. IN my case review of my blog http://pareshkale.blogspot.in/ by one of best blogger - Arti from Mumbai- helped me. Suggesions were genuine and were useful to make my blog better. I wish if seniors make review and a blog gets 3/4 reviews it would so kind. 

charul
charul
from gurgaon
10 years ago

makes more sense ...i am very new in it but  will review 3 blogs daily

Paresh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Charul, Please review my blog. :-)

charul
charul
from gurgaon
10 years ago

makes more sense ...i am very new in it but  will review 3 blogs daily

Shubham Kumar
Shubham Kumar
from Ghaziabad
10 years ago

On my way to review some blogs Cool

Aniruddha Shrivastava
Aniruddha Shrivastava
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

I am new to indiblogger but I will definitely try to review at least one post each day.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@Aniruddha- bro....how is it going?? I mean are you doing it just for sake of reviewing or you are doing as you're enjoying the work???

Anupam Karn
Anupam Karn
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Great Idea! Will soon start doing so :)

Anupam Karn
Anupam Karn
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Infact started :)

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Howz its going Anupam???

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Hey fellow bloggers......first try to complete the reviewing blogs of this threads (I mean blogs of them who have commented or will comment under this thread), as these guys are doing great by reviewing others....so we may build a blogger community around this thread to enhance the whole process.....Your comments are also welcome

Swati Nitin Gupta
Swati Nitin Gupta
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Will surely do that! It is a good practice for everyone.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Yup indeed....Start it by doing mine :-P

Athenas Take
Athenas Take
from Chennai
10 years ago

Will do so...what you say is vital for quality of the articles as well

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Thanks for taking part.....It will be nice if you strat from the blogs of them, whio have commented to this thread, and agreed to take part in this initiative....It will boost up their morale too....

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Aditya following your advice reviewed 3 blogs already

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Great......Keep doing and happy blogging....

Kunal Goel
Kunal Goel
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I am a newbie on Indiblogger, but will surely review one blog a day.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Howz it goin Vikram??? All good na??

k2
k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Hope, someone would review my blog too Cool

Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
10 years ago
It's done :)
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

All the bloggers are taking good part in it...so be ready to receive a few good reviews.....By the way you should too take active part in it by reviewing blogs of this community.....Happy blogging......I may review your blog tonight if time allows.....

k2
k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

yeah,thanks

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Don't mention.....have your sitemap problem sorted???

LockSign in to reply to this thread