Surf Excel Matic #SoakNoMore Contest

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

The latest contest offering I Pads and other prizes is up for grabs now, a day after what I hear was a fabulous meet in Bangalore!

Here is the latest Surf  Excel Matic #SoakNoMore Contest -

www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=61

Discuss the contest here and let's soak ourselves in all the fun! :)

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Link
Replies 41 to 60 of 127 Descending

I have recently participated in all blogging contests on indiblogger and thus enjoying being part of the fun and race.. the wait for the results begins... fingers crossed.. :)

Yup!! Waiting eagerly for the results :) after first time of writing a story based on dialogues ..all the best to all participants too

Dr Ryan Fernandes
Dr Ryan Fernandes
from Mangalore
11 years ago

I guess the results will be out very soon.. Its like we're back in college eagerly waiting for the results :-D

Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Judge's may be soaked in confusion of our crazy posts and thus the result is going on postponed.Tongue out

Renie when will the results come out ? Smile

Saurabh Chawla
Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

they are actually deciding who should win :D or all should win :)

Dr Ryan Fernandes
Dr Ryan Fernandes
from Mangalore
11 years ago

Or they might have just forgotten abt dis contest lol

indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

That's it -they have forgotten!!

Saurabh Chawla
Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

the link has also gone now :(

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
11 years ago

It has gone from the showcase only. If you see the sricky debut post of this thread you shall see the link to the contest page.Cool

www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=61

Radha Sawana
Radha Sawana
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Renie!! Results Please! We are shivering wet! Cry

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

when are teh results going tob e out Renie????Frown

Dr Ryan Fernandes
Dr Ryan Fernandes
from Mangalore
11 years ago

Dis is so disappointing! No results is worse than not winning. No updates, no news, NOTHING!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Don't say that. You may have to eat your words in case you don't win. I have seen 13 contests like that. It is no fun seeing everyone else win all the time. Though I have been a bit luckier lately, I would say better no results than bad results.

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Nicely said TF.No results makes the hopes Strong, even though i never won. Tongue out 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@ TF: awww :(. You are not having fun seeing others win, are you? I'll give you a cake if we meet in Mumbai and We'll call it even! :P

Saurabh Chawla
Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

whatever the result will be i am sure i will not be the winner :( but stil i have hopes till the results atleast :)

why dis kolaveri di, dude. sex change korna bhi ek option hai for better chances.

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

LOL Laughing

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Always believe in yourself Saurabh, or else how can you expect the others to believe in you. 

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

@Farida Ji, I have bull belief in myself tats why I keep on participating and will always do :) but sometimes its shattered :(

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

@Pramod , ya u r right but I am happy like this only :)

yo dude, 

Priyanka Dey
Priyanka Dey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Me ko bhi jeetna hai! One..just one win!!! It can't be that hard, can it!

Sigh!!

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

yes bahut hogaya ek win to banti hai :)

Yogesh Patwari
Yogesh Patwari
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Umm.. kab aayenge results?

God knows

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Even God might not be knowing! Smile

bhai.. god ko  bhi agar ni   pata to kisse pata.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Yes, indeed, Pramod ji... undoubtedly luck has been on my side. But the best thing to happen because of luck is not the prizes but all the simply fantastic bloggers who are now my friends... and who sometimes read what I write! What can be better than having readers for your posts?

I treasure my friends more than I do any other thing. :)

true boss, your posts rock. 

Arvind Mohan
from Noida
11 years ago

Yeah! Indeed! Smile

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Mera number kab aayega? I am also tired losing...New contest ke liye courage nahi aata!

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Shopper's stop has sponsored a contest made just for you, Ekta... :)

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Naah..until I do not win any prize, not writing for any new contests. Demotivated to the core.

Its same usual thing- we put so much hard work to put a post using video, poetry, porose, pictures, diagram and why not...then someone comes, writes a crap of mindless scribllings, even copies last/ old entries and Win a prize..Yuck. Happened in Dove, Sony and what not... I am so disillusioned seeing my efforts getting wasted.

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

same here. we invest so much efforts and time in it and it all gets wasted :(

Arvind Mohan
from Noida
11 years ago

Ekta, a suggestion or lets say what I observed & determined in last years on IB contests, try to write for the topic, though some of them are good but not all.....Let me tell you, you need not to mold yourself for any topic like what Mr. Passey do, since if I don't love to write a topic, I know deep down that I won't be able to win come what may, I won't be able to write my heart down....

Its my observation/opinion, your might be different...Write for what you love...

Arvind Mohan
from Noida
11 years ago

Edit option nahin hota na IB pe Frown

please ignore grammatical mistakes..

Arvind Mohan
from Noida
11 years ago

^ ^  like what Mr. Passey "can" do....no offense Laughing, otherwise people could take it in wrong way hehe

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Arre arvind I write for topic only baba. Ekdum deep ghus ghus keep likha hai. Pick up any one which u think was aberration. Lets discuss :)

until the results come up, all h(most) hopes are alive, and the cold blooded murder of already k(hopez)

Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

People comments are Ignored Frown.

No indi Team is replying to the bloggers comments on 'When are the results coming' ?

Since all the contest results came which have been started after this contest..Will they announce after Shoppers stop winners result Tongue out ?

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

renie kab aayega results :((((((

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Frown

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Still soaking in the entries? Soak No more! Time to wash out , rinse and hang out the winners :)

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

right :)

yo, they are waiting for ipad price to crash another 50%.

LockSign in to reply to this thread