TRESemmé Contest: Get your hair Ramp Ready

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

So here comes another contest relating to your hairCool. This time get your hair ready for a RampLaughing. Sounds cool doesn't it?

So, what are you waiting for? Apply for the sample and start writing!!

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/3/

Replies 41 to 60 of 131 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I doubt if the contest is going to end on the said date. I think that the reason for the very low number of entries is the topic. It could have been something much better. And how are they going to give 100 prizes? Multiple prizes to a single entry? Tongue out But still, nothing can be said till the end. The entries for Dove contest have also grown by a very large number in the last few days.

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I agree with you, the topic could have been better....Innocent

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Browsing through the entries, I forgot what the topic was! ( not really Tongue out )  They were a mix of reviews, hair care tips, hair styles, poems, stories and everything else. 

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Ha ha! Ya i think only two to three entries are perfectly related to the topicSmile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Looks like people were waiting to see what others are writing... 10 entries added yesterday. So, even this one is going to be a tough contest.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Currently, the number of entries are 40. Two more days left. The number of prizes are 100 ( if I am not mistaken ). If the contest closes with less than 100 entries, will we receive more than one prize for a single entry? Smile

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Participated :) :fingers crossed:

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

All the best for your two prizes Wink

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Ranjith: The topic is about hairstyles..either recreating the ones in their videos or your own..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Bloggers have chosen to interpret the contest in the way they liked - some posted hair styles, some wrote a review of the shampoo, some posted creative stories and some posted hair care tips. Let me see if I can offer all those things in a single mega post! Laughing

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
10 years ago

Ranjit, hope what you have asked becomes true.. then all the participants will get 2 prizes for sure..  hope they dont extend the dates as the result dates and prize sending dates are fixed.. :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

But, I am yet to ( write and ) submit my entry! Frown which I will definitely do before 20th midnight Smile And hope that I get a tablet and a voucher. UndecidedI don't want the hair dryer! Undecided The only problem is that only women can try those hairstyles but even men want to grab those prizes Cry

I understand why even you wish that every participant get two prizes! Tongue out

Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I so agree :p

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Got a call just now  asking if I had received my Tresemme sample...

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
10 years ago

Ranjith: write, you still have time.. i am thinking of making another post, increasing the chance of getting prize. :).  by the way its hair straightener not dryer, in case u dont want u can give it others :P, 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Doesn't matter whether it is a hair straightener or a dryer! None of those two would be of any use to me. Even my mother does not use them.

If I win the hair straightener, I will disassemble it into a number of small pieces and give one piece to each of the bloggers I know! Tongue out

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Please extend the dates -- A humble request :)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I was opening the page every hour to see if the contest gets postponed. And now, its done! Smile but still the date isn't too good. My exams end on 7th! Frown

Sonshu
Sonshu
from Bangalore, Karnataka
10 years ago

YAY! New dates give me more time to revise the post :D Thank you IB!

Richa Singh
Richa Singh
from Pune
10 years ago

yes! date extended super happy, have written in in diary but not posted it so now get a new chance :) :) happiness!

Great, waiting for the post. Best wishes
sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
10 years ago

Finally got the Sample, Thanks Tresemme. post coming up supersoon Smile

Cool, great, best wishes

Wait  Since last date is extended there will be more entries on the last day  

As of now ALL are winners

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Since last date is extended there will be more entries on the last day.

I doubt it. The date was extended at around 10 pm on that day. By that time, most of the people who wanted to participate must have already submitted their entries ( except a few like me ) If I remember correctly, the number of entries on 20th April were in the range 60-70.

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Recieved my sample, happy to know last date is extended...

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
10 years ago

Dates extended yet again :D

15th may is the new last date ....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Unaware of the extension, I was busy drawing pictures for my blog post. Now, I shift that work to 15th Sealed and study for my exams.... Smile

Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
10 years ago

Really..then I am definitely going to submit my entry

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Now, not every participant will receive a prize...

Bhushavali
Bhushavali
from Chennai
10 years ago

This is sad..... Too much of extension.... Frown

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

everyone doesn't need a prize as well... Tongue out But "extension pe extension" surely spoils the mood of the participants....

Hehehe, doc. No extension

Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago

Exactly! I totally agree with you!

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

even though i agree with u...sometimes its good as many more people participate

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago