Ask your questions on #IndiOne & #IndiPR here.

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
7 years ago

#IndiOne & #IndiPR are excellent new initiatives by indiBlogger. Only, it's all too confusing at the moment. So if you have any questions regarding this, ask away. 

Replies 41 to 60 of 132 Descending
Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

I wasn't shortlisted for bananabandy project due to which I couldn't apply for other project. Indione definitely needs some drastic changes!

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

You need to improve your rank buddy and posting frequency etc etc among other things .. the bloggers who are applying for these projects are heavy weights! If you want to be top 5 and selected for the current free trial projects, you ahve to be extremely competitive.

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

I was not shortlisted for the binarycaves and for the past 2 days unable to apply for any new projects and all of them are going off quickly..

Guys pls help...

Shrinidhi Hande
Shrinidhi Hande
from Chennai
7 years ago

Did my first project today, that too paid one... Feeling good :)

Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

Congrats! You should give us treat for that! Tongue out

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey thats awesome, how was your experience?

Shrinidhi Hande
Shrinidhi Hande
from Chennai
7 years ago

For those who are not getting shortlisted- for free trial projects only 5 posts are allowed (that's what indipr promises to brands on indipr.com) , so my guess is only 5 bloggers get selected per trial PR- for paid ones more people will get selected, it is likely that you weren't first 5-there shouldn't be a reason to worry. (just my assessment, I could be wrong)

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

even after not getting shortlisted its not allowing me to apply for new ones

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Was not able to apply for a paid one and that too suitable for my blog because I was feeling lazy after the Indimeet. My suggestion to Indiblogger is to soon launch the mobile App as then one will be able to apply for the new ones on the right time.

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
7 years ago
Truly said. With no app, it's very harsh to set stiff deadlines like these.
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Can we have an option to select which genre we need? No fashion blogger is going to post about content management services, and no tech blogger is going to post about quaker oats (as an example). No food blogger is going to talk about a revolutionary e-commerce site for men's clothing unless its edible. 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

At the moment, there is no system to adopt categories. It just makes the buying process a lot harder. At the moment its a toss up between convenience and the ability to get a massive number of projects. It is going to be a listing as most of these categories overlap and if we open categories people ask questions like "How many bloggers do you have in this category", "Do you have "This" fashion Blogger" etc. It just messses up the whole cycle and we will be back to doing one project a week or month. It aint worth it. Its best you guys just scan through the list and pick whats best for you.

Arpita Dash
Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
7 years ago

It's been 24 hours since I applied for a project and I didn't get short listed. But, I can't apply for any other projects as it's still showing in my My project list. Can someone tell me how much more time I have to wait? 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey Arpita, we replicated this scenario but we are not able to cathch this as a bug .. After the 24 hour cysle your blog is released.

Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
7 years ago

Hi Anoop,

It's been 48 hours and yet I'm not able to apply for other press release. I'm getting such message

Sorry, you cannot apply for another Press Release until your existing projects are complete.

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

If Inditeam won't fix this "you cannot apply to this project unless you complete the first one" issue, I'll report every PR as a spam in frustration! YellYell

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey Amitesh, That is definitely needed initially at least as the system is in learning mdoe and the more bloggers who participate the more data we have before we knock off the free trials and go full on. The same bloggers writing over and over dont give us any useful data. At this point we want as many bloggers to take part in the free trials and understand the system because when the paid projects come in and people lament about the fact that they dont understand the process, it will not be easy for us. At trhe moment more people should learn and this system exists to stop bloggers from cannabalising all the free trials. It is frustrating but this system is just 4 days old! :-)

This is frustrating, I was all set to Accept and Submit the post, but I came back home to see that the notice of "Elapsed. You didn't accept soon enough!" I had got the shortlisting email this early morning, and the email didn't mention any deadline to ACCEPT. Upon further digging, I saw in the overview section- " If shortlisted, you have to confirm or cancel your application within 24 hours from the time the Press Release is posted". Again, that "24 hours from the time the Press Release is posted!!" Couldn't it have been more simply written as " 2 hours from the time of receiving of your shortlisting email"!! Why do the rules need to be so hidden, and difficult to understand. I wish indiblogger would have been more clearer about the deadlines. Why not add one more line in the shortlisting email itself!! People may not remember the Overview detail on IndiOne page, but they are sure to read the shortlisting email. One more opportunity gone. Feeling so Sad  CryCryCry

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

Correction "12 hours from the time of receiving of your shortlisting email"

Mohit
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Yes, they should mention deadline for everything in the mail...I could have wrote a best post for a campaign, but I lost that opportunity. I find Indiblogger as the best platform for bloggers so I will keep throwing my suggestions..I know they will be heard Cool.

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey Shantinath, Thanks for the feedback we can add this to the emails but only for future releases. At this point we cant keep changing stuff or people will not know where the changes have been made and it will be a nightmare. This system will run this way for two months before we collect all feedback and release a patch.. Just hold on for a while the more projects that come in, the more easier the system will be.

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
7 years ago
Ohh, quite disappointing to see. Specially, the ambiguous rules imposing stiff deadlines and not putting any highlight on it :( But anyway, guess we can hardly do anything with regard to it. :(
Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Writng my first IndiPR post on IndiPR itself was super fun! Have included an infographic I made in my post. Anyone who is still clueless about the whole thing and wants to get a jist in simple words can check out my post! Smile

Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

Hey, you are doing SSP here and milking our pathetic situation!Yell 

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
7 years ago
Agreed with the milking part :(
Bushra M
from Bangalore
7 years ago

It's perfectly related to the topic and well, it can be helpful to a lot of people! 

Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

Frankly, It wasn't helpful to me! Subhratri!! Surprised

Bushra M
from Bangalore
7 years ago

@Amitesh IndiPR is not that tough a thing to understand, really. Open a ticket here and maybe one of the wonderful IndiTeam members will be able to help you out! Smile

Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

Thanks Bushra! Hope I didn't hurt you!!

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Ha ha .. Nice Infographic and thank you for taking the time out to do that.

Bling Sparklers
from Bangalore
7 years ago

@Anoop Thanks Foot in mouth

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Ticket #17619: regarding elapsed

ticket #17619 
HR
HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I saw that some of them saying more than one PR project can’t apply; I recently (last night) applied for two PRs simultaneously and got their acceptance email (IB shortlisted them for its own PR [at 3:14am, on 12/Apr/2016, and understand their hard work at late night too for manual or auto process] and the other project also got shortlisted after couple of minutes). I accepted both of them and processing, as per schedule.

I think, I got a special privilege from IB on this matter. Hope, it is (accepting two or more PR projects) not a technical bug. Laughing

So far, I didn't receive any technical issue while using / processing this new IndiPR feature, as stated by few. Thanks IB Cool.

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

I think, I got a special privilege from IB on this matter. Hope, it is (accepting two or more PR projects) not a technical bug. Laughing

Congrats HR, it seems A.I.T.E has fallen in love with you Tongue out.  You see, Love makes people do strange things, and I guess, can even make a computer program to go nuts Wink I'm sure you will receive a love letter very soon Laughing

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Ummm... This cannot possibly happen. I have sent this for an investigation but it seems a bit odd that this happened only to you. Are you sure you got the time stamps right?

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Haa haaa haaa...Thanks AP, really? Or, maybe you thought otherwise :P There are two IndiPR images other than its logo, which one you are talking about? Matrix one or a laptop one? :P The next concern is, how to manage the strange things Laughing when computer itself can go nuts :P. BTW, why letter boss? Why not an email? :P

@ Anoop, yes, like a buy one and get one offer, I got them over here Laughing. Thanks IB. I saw those emails next day morning and found that they came at around 3am and later.  The thing is, I selected paid (IB) PR first and the next one was free PR (of migrate blogger to WP). Both accepted, shortlisted (IBPR at 3:19am – 12th Apr 2016 / Migrate blogger to WP at 5:59am – 12th Apr 2016), drafted, published, submitted and completed (status at IB).  Hee heee heeee, may be the BETA system possibly ignored me due to BPL category.

BTW, I informed you this (instead of silent) just to make sure that the trial period of this project avoid any technical glitch.

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
7 years ago

Renie, when I am trying to apply for a project, the drop down list form which I have to select my blog is unable to show my blog. Please look into the matter. My blog site is www.haimantiduttaray.blogpsot.com. The drop down list is exhibiting a blog which I had created a very long while ago, but which I donot use. Could you please fix this technical error from your side. SOON!! Because of this error, I am currently unable to apply for any posted projects.

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Can you raise a support ticket? or do you have a ticket number?

Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

You can give your Train or Bus ticket number you recently travelled in too!Tongue outTongue out

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Renie and Anoop : Its been more than 3 days and I havent been even able to apply for a PR much less getting shortlisted

It just says u have pending projects to complete though earlier applied project was rejected.. pls help soon

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

If you are not getting shortlisted it means that the bloggers who are applying for the campaign with you are getting higher preference. A word of advice would be to apply to what you feel are less popular projects first to see if you can get shortlisted. Most of the campaigns are getting a minimum of 40 -50 bloggers applying and there are only 5 slots for free trials.. so its tough for most to get through. When more projects come in it will be easier.

Abhishek Agrawal
Abhishek Agrawal
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Please check ticket #17622. Thanks!

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Is your ticket sorted?

Abhishek Agrawal
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Not yet.

Arpita Dash
Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
7 years ago

Kindly look into the ticket no #17623.

Thanks.

Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
7 years ago

My issues is not sorted yet... #17623

Swati Bassi
Swati Bassi
from New Delhi
7 years ago

There are no new press release right now?

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

A couple came in today

Ramya
Ramya
from Delhi
7 years ago
Quite fed up...haven't been able to apply for anything for the past three days. And I haven't been even been shortlisted for the ones I applied.
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

If you are not getting shortlisted it means that the bloggers who are applying for the campaign with you are getting higher preference. A word of advice would be to apply to what you feel are less popular projects first to see if you can get shortlisted. Most of the campaigns are getting a minimum of 40 -50 bloggers applying and there are only 5 slots for free trials.. so its tough for most to get through. When more projects come in it will be easier.

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

I'm reporting Axis Bank Project as spam as a sign of my protest against the over intelligent A.I.T.E.

Hum Leke rahenge (Apply karne ki) "Azadi"!!

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

ummm.. thats not right .. give it some time .. when more projects kick in it will work out for you. Unfortunately there is a system in place if someone repeatedly reports spam and its not spam. The AITE may not consider you for further projects as it will consider you as the spammer :-( There os no way to change this. So please be careful with how you interact with the system. This is a serious business system where people will pay money at some point. SO no hanky panky,,, read all the rules as well.

Abhishek Agrawal
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I have to side with Anoop on this one, Amitesh. IB has given us so much and it's working proactively to fix all the issues, venting your frustration out by marking everything as spam is not a constructive way to help IB and is also harmful for all the other bloggers. Whereas this isn't a Simon go back movement to get into protest mode. I believe you should help team IB and everyone else by giving your feedback instead of acting like a teen with a brand new Tesla Model S. Hope my words are taken into kind consideration. Wink

Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

To be clear, I've not done that nonsensical sort of thing! So, now I can assume you're on my side too!

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

LOL! .. These are nervous times for us man .. AITE is learning with every click like some Android from a syfy flick .. so we are scared he could develop a concience and start behaving like Ultron! :-)

Abhishek Agrawal
from Bangalore
7 years ago

@Amitesh Yeah sure, good that you didn't really do it. Smile

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Aaah patience is the key. This is new. So far, most of them (I assume) are free projects. So Indiblogger would take this as an opportunity to work out the issues. Marking it spam under the pretense of 'protest' will simply encourage companies and agency to look somewhere else, more smaller and known online publishers instead. You're marking a press release as a spam because of issues with AITE? If you read that sentence, that does not make any sense at all.

We should have press releases sent to genre-specific blogs and we should have the BETA testing with a few number of mature, patient and co-operative set of bloggers instead.  While doing the latter might be too late, the  former should be possible. 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

I agree Smile We have to be patient and let IB iron out the chinks, whatever present. It can be frustrating when one isn't able to apply for a new project even though he/she was rejected for the earlier application. I guess currently the selection process (by AITE) too is taking a bit of time, as a result of which one is missing out on the newer projects. But we have to understand that this IndiOne 2 is still in the beta stage. So I will give the benefit of doubt to AITE Tongue out Moreover other than the IndiPR project, all the other projects have been free trials. All that we have lost until now is a few good testimonials and rankings. Of course the ranking points matter for the future paid projects but still, I think we should give some more time to IB. We have to co-operate.

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

The genres specific thing is debated a lot even internally. I doubt if we will go through that route though... Its a listing at the end of the day. Soon notification emails will stop and it will be either app notification of mobile web browser notification. It is important for people to check out all press release that come in... How do we really know that a press release on mobiles applies only to tech bloggers? I mean Vikas Khanna was at a Nokia meet .. people who are food bloggers and fans of Vikas can use that as a story. We did our research on this and we have a lot of cases where genres overlap.

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

@ Amit.. Thanks for teh vote of confidence :-) The only reason the time limit exists as of now is so more bloggers can get projects and learn the system . Even with this sytem in place some people arent getting any projects. Its important everyone learns the basic system first before we make any changes..

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Ah also an addition to the genres - We may add a form of tagging in one of the future release. I am not sure which one though

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Yeah, Anoop, I understand Smile by having the "one project at a time per blogger" gives more bloggers a chance to apply for the various available projects at a given time, I have no issue with that. And probably for the free trial projects, a maximum of five bloggers get selected for a given project (I mean, that's what I understood after going through the IndiPR press release) and thus people are getting rejected. Or may be, they got rejected because they chose a wrong genre (different from their blog's) or probably because their Indirank was too low (like mineTongue out).

But I think right now what's troubling most bloggers here is that even after being rejected for a particular project, one isn't able to apply for a newer project - "Sorry, you cannot apply for another Press Release until your existing projects are complete". However I'm sure this is just a  temporary issue and will get sorted out soon. 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

@anoop: You can always have an option where per blogs can have up to five genres to sign up with. I am sure companies wouldn't pay for publishing their PR on a blog that got nothing to do with the content because it's not going to reach the relevant readerbase. 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey TS .. So if you choose a project that not in your domain, clients will rate you low. So AITE will not give you any preference for any campaign with them. We checked ratings till now. EVERYONE has chosen projects right for their blog. The system aint broke so why fix it?

Fixing genres - So based on our experience, heres the issue - This system will be used by junior marketers mostly. If we ask them to pick categories, they usually have to go ask permission on everything that they put up on the system including "What category should I add sir?". This delays the buying process. We are behaving like an e commerce site keeping the aim solely fixed on the buying process. AITE will start becoming more intelligent in a while and it will automatically start taking care of this. But this cannot be done in a day. So it will take some time but we will get there with the AITE playing match maker and the business does not have to worry sabout a thing. Thats our USP by the way. If a business finds it easy we get more projects, Thats the first aim. Lets make that and we will proceed to making the blogger application processes etc much easier.

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

also TS .. a lot of our clients will be agencies .. so with their wide range of clients they wont be able to just fix 5 tags equally for all their clients. It will be a mess

LockSign in to reply to this thread