UniverCell Sync - for IndiBloggers in Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

We have a new showroom experience campaign folks - with assured prizes and a couple of drool-worthy prizes. Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/14/

Replies 41 to 60 of 152 Descending
Shameem Rizwana
Shameem Rizwana
from Chennai
9 years ago

Please bring in more visibility to Chennai Revin and team :( Feeling left out!

SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

thts true ... agree @shameem

Bikash Ch
Bikash Ch
from Bangalore
9 years ago

It was a great experince visiting the @UniverCell Mumbai showroom.

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Had a good experience at Univercell Sync Mumbai showroom.....Can someone let me know the last day to submit the post mentioning the experience at the showroom?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

From the contest page...

sistxUI.png

sagarika naik
sagarika naik
from mumbai
9 years ago

went,great experience

Jimmie Luthra
Jimmie Luthra
from Mumbai
9 years ago

had a great time at Univercell showroom with Mohit, Arpan, Dharmesh and Karan :)

Shetty Anirudh
Shetty Anirudh
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Thanks indiblogger. Had an awesome experience at colaba store.
Prabhavathi.K
Prabhavathi.K
from chennai
9 years ago

at last chennai is in the lime light...

Iam coming guys...

Babitha costa
Babitha costa
from chennai,India
9 years ago

My kids will be alone @home,can i take them with me? or only i must go

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

based on my experience today,You can take them Babitha...It wont be a problem

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

It was an amazing experience at Univercell Bangalore. Will have to share this in a blog... 

SAJAL KUMAR  AGGARWAL
SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

can see bloggers from chennai ( me too)  are happiest among all ... supra Tongue out

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
9 years ago

I still can't believe that I did it.... but I forgot that this even was yesterday.... I was entertaining guests at home and completely forgot about this.... CryCry I wish there was a reminder email a day before Sealed

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Surprised

Dr Ryan Fernandes
Dr Ryan Fernandes
from Mangalore
9 years ago

Waiting for the day when Mangalore will be included too. But considering Kolkata is not here, Mangalore will probably take a decade to be included :-D

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Realy enjoyed the store visit @Colaba Cool....lots of fun ,photo session ....& guys guess at the end we were not returned empty handed .

They gave us a packet  of CCD refreshment consist of One Brownie ,Spaniach hot dog , Rush mango juice & mineral water ....

It was great experiance .Thanks  IB & rennie for conducting such contests ........Kudos...

Manisha
Manisha
from Navi Mumbai
9 years ago

Which link we have to add while submitting the entry?

Any specific details we have to  add or mention in our post like other contests? 

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Manisha I don't think that we need to put any specific info in the post..we have to just write the experience which we had in the store....Chennai Bloggers are visiting the store on 30th August so I suggest that the last day of submission of post should be the same for the bloggers from 3 cities.. 

Manisha
from Navi Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks Mohit

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Couldnt go as had other event :/

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I have been to UniverCell Sync, Indira Nagar, Bangalore. Nice showroom experience, good hospitality and bunch of gadget info collected from UniverCell sync staff to write and participate in this contest. All the best to all participants.

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I have been to UniverCell Sync, Indira Nagar, Bangalore. Nice showroom experience, good hospitality and bunch of gadget info collected from UniverCell sync staff to write and participate in this contest. All the best to all participants.

Vijay S
Vijay S
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I went to the Bangalore, Indiranagar one where Soumya walked us through the Sync experience. When I asked if I had to submit any document or print, she said there is nothing Univercell had to do to register our presence.

I already submitted my experience. But wonder if my entry will be validated or not ? And of course I would love to receive the goody Laughing

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Renie, those Philips speakers are cute [shy smile]... now my question is, am I eligible for a 'cute', 'little' speaker if I blog about univercell experience or there's any other pre-requisite like getting the name enlisted in their store? [wink wink and grin]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Did you participate in this event? Innocent

Only those who registered and went to the store are eligible to get those speakers. Undecided

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Where is this- "and went to the store are eligible" part written?? [Sigh]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

It is to be understood. Innocent

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Why? You sound like a public solicitor... Sigh....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Tongue out

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Did you receive the email invite for both visit and submit if no then no Tongue out

Begaane shaadi me Abdulla diwana Wink

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Yes VP those two things are done... I think I'm rightful contender [wink]

LockSign in to reply to this thread