Internet is fun with Vodafone!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

The Zoozoos are here with an IndiBlogger contest!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=56

And no, Vodafone is not giving away wrinkly little pugs as prizes - instead, you can win a MacBook Pro, Sony Playstations, Sennheiser headphones, Zoozoo bean bags and tickets to the IPL finals with travel included!

Since the IPL finals are around the corner, this contest closes relatively soon. Let us know if you have any questions, and good luck! Smile

Replies 41 to 60 of 176 Ascending
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Congrats to you all... read a few of the posts and they were quite inspiringly written. And I'm also glad that even TF got what he was looking for! :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks, Mr. Passey. When I saw you on the chat window transcript late on result night, I thought once again you were the one going to Chennai for IPL. 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Well, TF I was far far away from India... :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Waiting for a last minute Kyra adventure live from exotic beaches of Australia.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Nice to see folks already starting about receipt of prizes. Now at last I can also be part of this. I will also crib everyday about not yet receiving my prize. Will keep asking questions on the status of the prizes everyday. Exchange notes with other prize winners on the movement of the prize delivery process.  Will do a Yippee on the day I receive the prize. 

Congratulations to all the winners ! I would like to read ALL the posts sometime :-)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners! Wonderful entries, even in the list that didn't quite make the cut to the winning team.. I think of the judges, they must be having such a hard time to choose. Smile

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

Congratulations to all the winner...Smile it was a very nice topic to write on...

I some how missed the due date and could not participate... but now having fun reading the winning entries... internet is really fun Wink

congo's ashu, hat's off on doing hindi proud.
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

My first prize this year... and as usual, its a consolation prize. The first thing I need to do is to see which of my three entries had won the prize. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Just checked out. The worst of my three entries had won the mini prize. WinkI have even thought if I should be posting that entry. May be, the different approach taken in the post has made me the proud winner of a small prize. Smile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

i and ds from the losers team are now joiming you now on the consolation team

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congratulations Ranjith! Smile Go get that grand prize soon! Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Welcome to the consolation team TF! Smile Hope that we three of us join the team of Arvind, Arti and others very soon .... Wink

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Hehe, Consolation Team... Good!
Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Finally i broke my loosing streak too by winning a consolation prize... chalo starting to hui :D

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats, Ankit. May I ask how long the streak was. I and DS had a streak of 12 continous contests.

Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

After 4 times :D 

Ritu Lalit
Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
11 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners.  This was a good contest.  Renie, thank you for holding such contests.  It revived my interest in blogging

Vajra
Vajra
from San Francisco
11 years ago
This is my 1st contest in Indi..wt ever may be celebration of joining the contest is more important...my hearty congratulations to everyone.....
shashi prakash saini, i haven't seen any hindi or regional language post winning any indi contest yet.
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

not true.. i won one in Kissanpur contest written i Hindi.... ;-)

Jeet Dholakia
Jeet Dholakia
from Mumbai
11 years ago

So happy to get a ZooZoo Bean Bag, first time participated in IndiBlogger contest and won a prize Laughing and congratulations to the other winners.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners!

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Congratulations Winners :D

For few I have voted, rest need to read soon...

Speccial Congratulations to DSThe Fool, Ranjith, Deepa, Ruchita, Nabnita and Ekta...Ekta is on winning streak....

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Thanks Punit. Waiting for the biker results so that I can return this compliment!!! Sure you would win it.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank you Smile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

thanks punit

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thank you Punit! The bean bag sounds so cute and honestly, am so delighted! I have never written for any contests before Smile Just for myself, so this feels different in a nice way. I have no idea how to contact Indiblogger for the prize or if they would be the ones contacting us!

Shashiprakash Saini
Shashiprakash Saini
from Navimumbai
11 years ago

congrats to the winners .    this was my 1st contest i would like to know non english post(hindi) ever win in previous contests

Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
11 years ago

aww!!! that hurts! :-( Btw, many congrates to the winners... All of them..also  TF - there you go mate :-) 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks sauvik. You have won in the past and will again win in future

Payoj Gupta
Payoj Gupta
from Vadodara, Surat
11 years ago

Guess I will have to buy my own Bean Bag! Still, It gave me creative satisfaction...Couldn't have written such a peice without this contest! Cheers to the winners!

Congratulations to all the winners.

Is there a way to know if our entries have been disqualified due to any reason and if so why?

Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
11 years ago

guess i wont ever be using presentation slides for a contest entry again... dont know how my entry didn't even make the top 20.... but anyway.. congrats to the winners...

congo's all winners. surprised to see some winners, who hadn't praised voda, though with only consolation. congo's fool, &  ds, 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago
Thanks PL
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Thanks P.

LockSign in to reply to this thread