Who wants to go to Melbourne?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

And...it's your time to visit Melbourne NOW! Smile

New contest everyone, where everybody wins something, and two bloggers get to go on an all expense paid trip to Melbourne!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=63

Replies 41 to 60 of 188 Descending
KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

wooo.... I want the pendrive Tongue outTongue out

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

aa jao line me bhai, bahut lambi line hai idhar :P 

Saru Singhal
Saru Singhal
from Toronto
11 years ago

@The Fool, 

No, not to US to Indian address. But just to tell you, I never ever wish for the first prize. Somehow the prizes on the bottom of the page are more tempting to me. And you know with a new Macbook, a pendrive would be really handy, just in case I want to transfer data from old laptop :P

Seriously I can't participate for that also??? :'(

Gautam Maitra
Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
11 years ago

submitted my post ....enjoyed searching the material ... that was half tour done.....now even if you go ...will not enjoy as much.....virtual tour carry a lot of fantasy ....which actual tour most often fail... 

Rohit Upadhyay
Rohit Upadhyay
from Pune
11 years ago

Damn i cant go for the first Prize ;) :D

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Looks like this will be my longest ever post. Hope I can finish it before the contest does!
Mallikarjun Gunda
Mallikarjun Gunda
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Great to dream...

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
Ahh, I think I should start writing one for this
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I had a very ambitious idea. But no time to execute. Looks like I have to finally skip a contest.

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I have just posted mine :) Now if only I can think up a recipe for Delmonte, I can keep my record intact :)

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Come on TF, give it a go - You can do it!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement, Arti. May not do my ambitious idea. But would post something simpler if Indi comes with an extension.

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Do try to step in TF, even if Indi does not come out with an extension. Does not matter if its a simple idea. Your simple ones are also no less and beautiful gems to treasure.

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Submitted My Entry.

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Can we pllll extend the submission date? Two contests colliding for final submission on same day...and here work@office doesnt seem to get kind :(

Pl confirm, Indi team

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Agree with Ekta. Seeing some of the entries, I am also feeling like participating. A deadline extension will ensure I maintain my streak of never missing a contest on Indi.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I will be starting my post today! (I know that I am not 20 Wink)

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Finished and published my posts...do read and comment on my blog on what went well and what's missing, buddies!

Folks, let the writer's block not deter you...I too have same syndrome esp when writing about a country/ place you have never been before (for that case I have never been to any place outside India Cry )

So, pl write...its better to write than not write at all! #the Fool

Ranjith, didn't understood what u meant?

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Submitted my entry, loved doing this post as much as I loved reading the entries by others... the hard work that everyone has put in, in piling up the memories is very much evident in the beauty of all the entries up for the contest! Thanks IndiBlogger for this opportunity and Good Luck to everyone here! Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I am wondering why memories 11-15 are devoid of pictures! Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Lack of talent Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Surprised

Medha Kapoor
Medha Kapoor
from Delhi
11 years ago
Submitted a post today! Got hit by the infamous writer's block and ended writing a lame one :P Rooting for the free pen drive
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Seems to be no deadline extension. So I guess I will skip this one. Will skip the next one as well as it is cookery. For the last 6 -8 months, my blogging has revolved around Indi contests. Now time to move on I guess.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

my blogging has revolved around Indi contests The same with me. I am seriously looking forward to move all of my contest posts to a new blog (dump) and starting blogging in the way I use to in my initial days- Posts straight from the heart, trying to conceal facts and the meaning- which none could decipher.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Good, Ranjith. People enjoy writers who write from the heart. But such writers run out of steam in some time and technique does not evolve. I also started as one such blogger and could manage 15-20 posts a year. Thanks to various contests and prompts, I have manged to keep my blogs afloat and manage 60-80 post a year the last 2 years. Guess it is time to return to my roots and see if I can maintain this rate writing orginal posts without any external motivation. Also I have explored so many different techniques and themes in different contests. Its time I internalized all this and made it part of my natural style. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Hope that you will be able to get back to those initial blogging days while maintaining the current posting frequency. Smile As for myself, all that I wish to do now is to just move away all the contest posts, keep the originals, redesign my blog ( give it the feel of a professional site) myself (custom design) and maintain it as an archive and post something if the words come out naturally and not forcibly as with contests. I think that I would be able to blog once every one or two months. Those one or two posts on special occassions with real feelings and inspiration can make me happy and satisfied. Smile

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

MY blogging too off late is revolving around the same but i guess, its a healthy/ lovely revolvement!

It gives me to write even better and competitive posts on the given theme..less meanderings Smile but I try and write all from heart, that's why I write only 1 or 2 entries max!. Come on guys, cheer up! Indibloggers contests are cool!

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

well..just saw the dove results and post that I too endorse the same feeling...no more craze for indi contests!!!!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

My post is done now with a small poem. (Not sure if one can call it a poem) Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I've submitted my entry that looks something like a poem ( doubtful) Undecided 

Ankita Sinha
from Bangalore
11 years ago

All the best..that's a cool entry and loved the sketches

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

Finally wrote for this contest too Smile

I looked difficult because of the busy sch edule at work, but somehow did it.

It was so much fun to take a virtual tour of the city.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Contest extended to the 18th! Smile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Wow! Thanks. Guess I would participate after all and think of quitting sometime later.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Laready posted my entry after working whole through day and being awake till 5 am in morning for 2 days!

Thanks anyways from bloggers who really wished sooo hard for this.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

TF, I think Renie heard your plea. Smile

Debopam Banerjee
Debopam Banerjee
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Please help me regarding posting a link in www.visitmelbourne.com/in

I am not able to do it right now.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Did not really understand what you meant. Undecided If your question is how to post the link, then you need to do it the same way as you have done in your reply here....

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
11 years ago

thanks renie.. now will make it up.. :)

mahesh
mahesh
from chennai
11 years ago

Like Holiday Homework Assignment finished it in the nick of time Sealed I thought I will do a nice romantic post - then I thought a detective story but it's already been done well by another blogger - so I thought chalo we will do somnething in Jason Bourne Style! Do read and share your thoughts Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread