Diwali Gift from IndiBlogger - Happy Hours

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Wow! New concept from IndiBlogger! Check topics under Indivine and win gift vouchers :)

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/diwali-a-time-for-family/ (Closed)

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/dabur-healthy-child-happy-home/

NEW TOPIC and this time it's blogging for a brilliant cause: https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/toilet-for-babli/

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Real Time
Replies 41 to 60 of 189 Descending
Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
9 years ago

are the posts visible?

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

somehow posted and its under moderation .. spent whole sunday morninig .. home is in a big mess .. god knows whether my post wud be considered as a valid entry or not Cry

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

I sincerely hope you get a diwali voucher before another person raises hand for the notion that my black glares are genuinely ominous  [Cheers]

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

anunoy .. i dnt think its a good joke 

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Hmmm... must be pathetic one then... Looks like time to upgrade to a wayfarer... leaving these Inditalks aside, Happy Diwali to you and your family!

Bhawya sankar
Bhawya sankar
from Mayiladuthurai
9 years ago

Why "submit your entry" button is not visible now????

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Lunch break I guess....

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

If you've already submitted an entry, you won't see a submission link! Smile

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Folks, there is only one topic per campaign - the timer/countdown is for the time at which the posts will be moderated and vouchers will be given out! (This time slot is what we've named Happy Hours Smile)

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Renie, I have a suggestion. Please have a counter on the number of entries submitted in phase. We'll be aware of exactly where we stand. :)

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Nandini I think you should enable ctrl + c on your blog because from now many other advertisers may have the same requirements...And am confuse that whether each topic has prizes worth Rs 2,00,000 or both contests together have prizes of Rs 2,00,000 ..Am damn confused Tongue out...Indiblogger plz plan out everything properly so that everyone can win..Thanks a lot in advance.....

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

no i dont want to enableTongue outCool but i want to take part in happy hoursCryInnocent

i think its seperate...both are diff brands....how can they keep same amount

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

ND ctrl+c disabling can be disabled on selective posts. Will share the code here after my neck pain goes away Tongue out [Pray to god for my good heath Money mouth]

Najm Nisa
Najm Nisa
from Bangalore
9 years ago

wrote post with great difficuly only to find no submit button :( 

plz do something

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

We've stopped taking in entries for the Diwali contest, as it has exceeded the number of vouchers! And the amounts are separate for both contests, in fact we are adding more vouchers for the Dabur contest. The campaign will run until the vouchers finish! 

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

What is the status of the no of vouchers for Dabur? Need to know before I start writing :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

SM You can see the number of submitted entries here : https://www.indiblogger.in/indistatus/ 

Right now, 80/200

Aditya Jha
Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
9 years ago

Renie please, I just wrote a post in the last half an hour. :(

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Renie, Here is my idea for you - You should close the particular Diwali Hours topic as soon as its gets the required number of posts and also try to inform about it...This way people won't waste time in writing for the contests which have already ended. I just love to come up with new ideas for Indiblogger :-)

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

it shows in indistatus...the number of posts

Aditya Jha
Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
9 years ago

I agree. It's just easier that way and you don't write for a topic that's already not receiving entries. Better idea : start at midnight. :p

Aditya Jha
Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
9 years ago

Besides, for Dabur Chawanprash content the cash is shown as 200000, even though the vouchers been given away are showing as 1,000, therefore shoudn't it be 100000?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

dabur has 200 vouchers of 1k each...diwali had 100 vouchers of 2k each

yash shah
yash shah
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Can someone please tell me dat is dis a competition or first  come first serve basis contest?

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Yes

Amar Naik
Amar Naik
from Ponda/Bangalore
9 years ago

i do not see a link to submit for diwali  time for family

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Renie just confirmed that vouchers are over for that so Inditeam doesn't want to exploit bloggers. There's another one though still running...

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Nandini that seems to be hard...I think a coder can help us Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Or, may be self adjustment comes handy at times [Shrug]

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

self adjustment as in?Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

As in asking the complicated guy sitting inside us- principle or 1000 bucks? Let him/her answer [wink]

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

AH..that complicated person inside says a fierce 'no' for entire blogTongue outCool...but is willing to compromise a bit for happy hours posts if its 'selectively' possible...Money mouthMoney mouth

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I hope that the next contest will have 300 vouchers at least so that everyone can get the time to write Cool

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Hello people,

Some of the entries in Pepsi GharwaliDiwali campaign, the video has not been embedded as part of the post. All valid entries need to have the video embedded rather than just a back link for eligibility. Please do check if you have embedded the short film so we can include those as well for Happy hours. 

Anand Narayanaswamy
from Trivandrum
9 years ago

I have embedded the video into the post.

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Hello people,Some of the entries in Pepsi GharwaliDiwali campaign, the video has not been embedded as part of the post. All valid entries need to have the video embedded rather than just a back link for eligibility. Please do check if you have embedded the short film so we can include those as well for Happy hours.

Avantika Chitlangia
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Its 4pm and I cannot see a 'submit' link! And no, I haven't submitted another blog already. HELP!

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

You wish, our command Karthik. Done with mine :)

Avantika Chitlangia
Avantika Chitlangia
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Its 4pm and I cannot see a 'submit' link! And no, I haven't submitted another blog already. HELP!

Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
9 years ago

where is the submit button

Jigish Shah
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Submissions are closed.

Shashank Tiwari
Shashank Tiwari
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Apparently, it seems like few bloggers were able to see the submit button and few weren't. I couldn't see the submit button for Diwali way long back and now, it crossed 4, another slot has started (and I doubt that any voucher would be left) and the submit post button still doesn't show up.

A bug? or anything that I am missing?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

read renie's comment from before page --- We've stopped taking in entries for the Diwali contest, as it has exceeded the number of vouchers! And the amounts are separate for both contests, in fact we are adding more vouchers for the Dabur contest. The campaign will run until the vouchers finish! 

you can check number of posts in indistatus

LockSign in to reply to this thread