10 years ago

We've launched another contest, this time from the house of Dabur! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=91

Replies 41 to 60 of 209 Descending
Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS TOPIC!!!!!!!

Karthik DR
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi Bushra, I just answered this query under Nitesh Pandey's comment right above. Hope that helps?

Dipali Sharma
Dipali Sharma
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi Karthik, Please help me I an not able to find my post for this contest on Indivine

Karthik DR
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Well, actually the post will be displayed on the contest page along with all other entries later on, but if you had a Successfully submitted message when you submitted your URL, then it shuold be in.

Dipali Sharma
Dipali Sharma
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thank you Karthik Smile  when submitted, I got the message displayed of Seccessfully submitted, as I am new to Indivine so I was not able to figure out when will the enteries be displayed but now got this, as Nandini and other fellow blogger clear this to me.

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Extension pl....

disha kotak
disha kotak
from mumbai
10 years ago

as i narrate my sons story for this topic i just have one issue ,

oil ,  massage ,

oil ,  massage ,

oil ,  massage ...

suddenly am craving for one right now ,

wished they gave out spa day vouchers as consolation .....

agree???

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Please extend this one by one month... I can do some research on 'Traditional knowledge' and 'Daburt Tail' by then...and maybe even recover my brain cells which go blank whenever I read this topic

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

totally agree to #extend...this contest is more tougher than my school maths examsInnocentLaughingUndecidedTongue outCool

Aditya
Aditya
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Extend!! Two contest in one day break extend both Dabur Contests

disha kotak
from mumbai
10 years ago

agree

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Yes! Both the Dabur contests are nasty. We need an extension for both of them!Cry

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

One of the contest is already extended...I don't think they will extend that one. The other one with the deadline of 18th Nov. might get extended.

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

I'm almost blank with this one Yell

Nisha
Nisha
from Lucknow
10 years ago

This has already been extended once.. so no more extention please!!

The other one will be extended.. they can't have back to back deadlines.

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

The post for this one contest came easily based on my own experience. The response I received from fellow bloggers for the post has overwhelmed me. My cells went dead on the Platinum Day of Love though, so kept away from it. Undecided

Just read your post. I think you will win. All the bestSmile

disha kotak
from mumbai
10 years ago

Totally agree with you , 

Bought up my son with hypotonia , 

I just had to go back in time and it alk came flying back ! 

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Just read your entry-Very inspiring and aspiring! All the best MaamSmile

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks everyone.. it feels so good when fellow bloggers appreciate a post (especially one written for a contest)

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I have a baby now---Guess this thought of mind will help me write for this contestFoot in mouth

TechChumz
from Bangalore
10 years ago

oh no! u're  way too young to even have an imaginary baby Laughing

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

pick up a doll...think of it as ur kid,..it'll be easierWinkTongue outCool

Dr. Lawrence Kindo
Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
10 years ago

Oh dang! Is there a way to remove it?

disha kotak
from mumbai
10 years ago

I did the same some time back , just raise a ticket and they will be happy to edit it for you ,

All the best 

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Its alright since you did not mean it. Just dont do it again. No need to raise any ticket too.
Dr. Lawrence Kindo
Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
10 years ago

Thanks DS.

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Finally, done with my postSmile It was toughCry Will post it after some checks and corrections...

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Would appreciate an extention for a couple of days..

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I appreciate extension too...I was just wondering that what is the point of participating when two-three people always takes the prize while we have to resort to only participation prizes only.

My enthusiasm for contests are somewhat not that alive these days.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

Is this really the case? I've seen almost all good bloggers winning some or the other prize... and the list of winners is more or less different each time.

So far as your enthusiasm is concerned, it should not really be dependent on some prize. Writing, in itself, is such an interesting exploration of the self.

Nirvana
from Delhi
10 years ago

hmmm..... Ekta, I understand the motivation level dipping.... but do realize that each time we write in with a theme, there is certain improvement in the writing - so a good cause in the end. Oh .... and you do write very well!

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yeah Mr Passey well said. My concern though is that my skills are limited and so is my time. There are more talented bunch here like you who writes beautifully and those pics are drool worthy. I miss that kind of creativity in my given time frames and hence took new contests very lightly these days.

Writing is fun but I have lot more to write than contest where I fancy winning some prizes. Off course best works win.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks Nirvana and I agree too...however, I realized my skills on competance basic is not that high. While being sports is good but not winning [even though your post is not gud enough to qualify for participation] aint helps..we all love to devote our times to more rewarding and sure things...every week, my inbox has 2-3 contests from this sponsor and that...I barely write for all of them. Just do for IB.

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Created an imaginary kid for this one :p

Phew, the things we do for Indiblogger sometimes Tongue outTongue out

Deepti Verma
from Mumbai
10 years ago

lol

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I have a kid and we have this product at home as well but I still wrote a generic post.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I couldn't create a fictional story for this. I unwillingly wrote a personal experience. Cry

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Ah! Writing for this one was not an easy task for most of us, I believe. 

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

I read your story FP. It was beautiful! personal and intriguing. Bravo!

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks BK. But still, I don't think I will ever write a personal experience again in my life...I think this is one-off thing.

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

I always try to add something personal in my posts. I believe that makes us who we are :)

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

BK, adding personal emotions in form of a protagonist is okay but writing entirely a personal experience is bit taxing. Or I found it so. Frown

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Oh! I get it now :/

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

@Fairy Princess - Your kind of post is one of those likely to win - Sponsors basically like one of the two things - Visually appealing posts with pictures and videos or posts that appeal emotionally to the reader in such a way that the emotional appeal can be transferred to the product. Your post has that emotional touch. So I feel you have a good chance of winning unless these guys are more the visual guys or if the sponsor is of the third kind who don't give a damn as long as they get a link back and just give away prizes through inky pinky ponky.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

TF, I seriously think sponors are more into inky pinky ponky Wink Smile Anyway, thanks for your wishes. Smile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i love inky pinky ponky methodKiss

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Done :)

Nirvana
Nirvana
from Delhi
10 years ago

phew!!! Finally did it!!! By God this one was difficult .... but we should get to see some reeeeeaaally interesting posts out there now Smile

Nitesh Pandey
Nitesh Pandey
from Kanpur
10 years ago

My article is already live but when I am trying to submit my entry it is giving me some error. How much time is left? Can I submit my entry in morning also? Please help.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Nitesh, you won't be able to submit after 12. Try again. Pronto.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

no you cant...it closes any moment now

LockSign in to reply to this thread