Wake up to a Gold Morning!

Gauri Kamath
Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Blog about your mantra how you turn your good mornings to gold mornings using #Colgate360GoldMornings

https://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/18/#

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: to make link clickable
Replies 41 to 60 of 308 Descending
Nihal Lazarus
Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
8 years ago

Happy New Year Folks!

Looks like there has been a massive delay in sending the hampers out from Colgate's end Frown. As soon as they send out the consignments, we'll update InDispatch.

Happy HolidaysCool!!!

Archana Natarajan
Archana Natarajan
from Bangalore
8 years ago

So, when is the contest deadline? Indistatus still shows it as today and the terms and conditions of the contest say that only first 300 bloggers who post through Indiblogger will be eligible to get the voucher. Do we have to write a blog post without getting the tooth brush? If so, then there is no submit button? Will it be highlited at 4:00 PM? Quite unclear about this contest. IndiTeam please clarify. 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Do we have to write a blog post without getting the tooth brush? 

No, Archana, I guess today's deadline will be, in all probability, extended Laughing. As Nihal said, Colgate hasn't yet started sending out the toothbrushes. One can only submit his/her post after he/she receives the 'sona-aur-koyla-chadha-hua' toothbrush Tongue out Moreover there isn't any submit button visible, and I don't think it is going to be updated until the Colgate team sends out the consignment to the IB team and the IB team in turn dispatches them to us. That will take some time. Meanwhile to make up for the lost time, let's clamour for a Happy wala Hour or else play Antakshri leke prabhu kaa naam :))

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Deadline will be changed soon, by IB team.

Jab naya brush hi nahi aaya toh puraana brush hi use karlo.

Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
8 years ago

whats the latest on this --because I have received my hamper ----when do we start posting ---please enlighten --almost on tenterhooks 

Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

You're one of the lucky ones then.

IB team should be revising the deadline for the submission.

Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
8 years ago

waiting for the announcement ---and yes The Hamper is fabulous indeed lucky to receive it ---thank you Colgate and Inditeam 

Wishing everyone here a year full of joy, peace and prosperity. Happy 2016! :) Smile

Now on a more important note - the Colgate Hamper has come and it's fab! All gold and glittery!Thank you so much Team Colgate and Team Indiblogger! CoolSmile

Rommel Fernandes
Rommel Fernandes
from Goa
8 years ago

Received a nice box filled with golden stuff today. Thanks, Colgate.

Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

ok... aniticipation building...

anupam joseph
anupam joseph
from Lucknow
8 years ago

Me too got it... kuch to mila Tongue out

HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Those who didn’t get Colgate brush yet – don’t worry, you will get latest 2016 model brush with new serial number or chasis number (may be with little advanced technology charcoal as well) Laughing - those who got yesterday may be the 2015 old model one Tongue out.

Felicia Nazareth
Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Not received anything yet... Will all those who have applied be receiving the toothbrush or just some selected ones??? Btw Happy New Year
Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Laughing

Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Happy new year folks..and happy brushing ...

Jaishree Khandelwal
Jaishree Khandelwal
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

GOt my hamper! It is indeed all 'gold' Smile

Thank you IB & Colgate! Now waiting for some clarification so we can submit our posts! Laughing

Charu Chhitwal
Charu Chhitwal
from Gurgaon
8 years ago
Hi team. I received my wonderful gold kit today, thank you and happy new year Please let me know when should I publish my post and where should I send the link
Ahmad
Ahmad
from Lucknow
8 years ago

I got my gift hamper too ! 

It wasreally good.. all gold :-D 

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Didn't received it yet..waiting for it :-) 

Chetan Patel
Chetan Patel
from Ahmedabad
8 years ago

I have received my hamper. Where should I post link of blog?

Pri
Pri
from Goa
8 years ago

I received the Colgate hamper today morning. Inditeam, please brief us how to take it on from here.

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Like the Delhi govt., is the Colgate team too following an odd-even rule (wherein people in the non-metro cities are to receive their hampers on odd days and those living in the metros will be receiving theirs on even days)? Tongue out 

Katie
from chennai
8 years ago
:) or is it 1,3, 5... from the list
Priyanka Roy Banerjee
Priyanka Roy Banerjee
from Pune
8 years ago

happy new year, everyone :) got the golden hamper and loving it!

Shilpa Jadhav
Shilpa Jadhav
from Navi Mumbai
8 years ago

Hey I got my Golden Hamper ..... :)  Indi team please share the details of post submission... 

LockSign in to reply to this thread