Locked Support for Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

If you have any questions on the Surf Excel Matic contest, this is the place to ask them! What does everyone think of the topic? Smile

Replies 41 to 60 of 319 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

My entry has been submitted! SmileFeeling happy to see my video making skills improving with every contest.Wink

This time instead of keeping the camera still or using still pictures for the video, I had the camera moving for some part and had also used light effects....Smile though they look a bit odd.Sealed due to the shakes. I have given it the title 'SELF REALISATION in the DARK

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Another thing that made me happy Smilewas that my entry is in tune with the content what my blog is suppossed to have. My post deals with spirituality and self realisation

wow, dude, I am off to it,

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Nice entry Ranjith, so now you create videos for every contest... They are beautiful too...
Super dooper entry, Ranjith , the conceptual video is really a marvel in itself. Best wishes dude.
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Wow! Awesome Post! Very creative and innovative... hats off Ranji Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ DS Trying to bribe the judges with flowers, drawings and lights.... Smile

If I don't win atleast one prize ( even if it is the little surprise) in atleast one of the contests, I am going to kill the judges and Revnie Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Pramod Thank you

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Anukriti Thank you... Seeing you after a very long time. Smile

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Now you see me more often on Facebook :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

My presence there is a big ZERO  Smile

submitted my take, on surf, just seconds away

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Rocking entry P:)
DS, the launch was slated for 11/11/11, but delayed because both the hero and heroine (Mannu & Shabbo) wanted to marry on that day. They said it would be' eternal. So it got delayed by one whole day.
Or is it two days, I got so busy on the celebrations that time factor just flied away.
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Mannu and Shabbo... Filmy! Very Filmy! :)

Yes Anukriti Ji , that's why our Mannu & Shabbo were busy promoting their upcoming launch on the 13th,During thir phera ceremony even.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

It was an interesting story.... All the best Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Where is the concept of 1 power 6 in your entry? Innocent

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Interesting indeed P:)

wow..finally I have done my best.This time I tried making my own drawings and even my own video.I have improved my creativity through contests like these and is real fun for me.I enjoyed creating my post Kiss

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Read it Uma, the kids will be really happy? The videos are nice too.
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Read your post... The drawings were really innovative... Your kids are really lucky :)

Really uma Ji , your post is really rocking. Best wishes
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Congrats on successfully completing your entry. Moving ahead to read your take...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Wonderful entry, especially informing the reader of what an IndiBlogger would do in that extra time in the video.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I think that I will have to go beyong videos from the next post onwards, to be more and more craetive.. Wink

Anukriti Sharma
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Hello fellow bloggers and friends...

Woke up and read a lot of beautifully written posts... Some tickled me, while others made me think and ponder about life... What a fantastic way to begin my morning! A cup of tea and fabulous posts and ideas...

Anukriti Ji, rightly said. It's our privilege find, and indiblogger & team's strenuous efforts that we are privileged and inspired to write as well as savor the great talented reads. And your post was one of them that I read in the morning. Great writeup. Best wishes.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Till date I never understood what you write ( and I never bothered to do it Smile), the reason being the vocbulary used. I think that I need to put a dictionary beside me while reading your post. Smile

But still, I like what you write even though I don't get most of the part of your writings. Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

... Abd all the best.. Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Anukriti, nice comprehensive post. The pics steal the thunder.
zoooni
zoooni
from Bangalore
12 years ago

new to blogging contest! put up my entry!

Great, best wishes.
Being a newbie, still you abstained from giving link here, is really laudable. Good going.
Saw your post, rocking , best wishes.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Links were too few on this thraed.... And that is what worked I think. Anway, it was too good of a newbie to abstain from placing links

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
What a beautiful name, zoooni... All the best:)
Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Allright peepz. Done with my take.

http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=92349

Please vote if you find it interesting and comments A.K.A interactions are most welcome. Best of luck to all :)

Varun, rocking dude. Great concept visualized
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Wish I had the 2 hours in a day to participate in the contest.

The Fool, great concept. And you will be using those two hours daily to pen a post for master chef contest.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Creative reply !

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I think that your entry will be even more creative.... 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

All the best for the contest, in case you are participating... Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hah! In the same boat as you:)
Pooja Gupta
Pooja Gupta
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Loved writing for this contest.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
All the best Pooja:)
Rahul
Rahul
from Kolkata
12 years ago

:-( Anukriti is the clear winner,isn't she?? :-) That's what the IndiVine votes seem to suggest..:-) i have read a few entries.....all good stuff.......let's see besides anukriti,who bags the goodies...

Agony Dude
from Pune
12 years ago

Rahul, you're mistaken. The rules of the contest clearly says, "IndiVine votes do not matter, and multiple entries are allowed". Indivine votes are just a way of other people appreciating your post. In this contest, these votes doesn't matter. So don't lose hope & do your best. Who knows, you might even win as well.  :)

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Rahul there are 3 Apple iPads and 3 Blackberry Playbook(s). As Tonmoy has said votes really do not matter that much. In the Dove contest on beauty I got a lot of votes but won 3000/- Whereas there were some people who got very few votes but won better awards... It depends primarily on the content and the judge's vote. In the Dell contest i had the maximum number of votes/promotes but could not win the laptop. Indivine promotion is just a way to know that you are appreciated by fellow bloggers. And that by no way means that others do not write well or are any less talented. Everyone has a unique style of writing and what appeals to the audience may/may not appeal to the judges. It is a matter of judgement. You write well Rahul, Tonmoy... Read your posts. Don't lose heart... The judgement shall be fair and unbiased. all the best :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Yes, IndiVine votes don't matter at all as far as picking the winners is considered. But I really wish that they matter so that I can dress up myself in 75 000 Rs worth apparel Wink

Rahul
Rahul
from Kolkata
12 years ago

@tonmoy i have seen the rules.....but the thing is popularity and fan votes wise,Anukriti is leading the pack....that's kinda an indicator of the quality of the post,right?? :-) and i ain't gonna win....not in this life...for sure.. ;-)

Agony Dude
from Pune
12 years ago

Anukriti writes great stuff.

But I've read great posts from other people as well who are relatively new to Indiblogger and hence don't have a network as of yet. That's one of the reason why these contests don't depend on Indivine votes. A regular & veteran member will obviously get more votes than a newbie in this forum. There's nothing wrong in that. That shows clout. But in contest where creativity should win, clout is obviously not a meaure.

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

@Tonmoy and Rahul... Thank you for your appreciation. I have full trust in Inditeam and the judges. They will choose the best... creativity and originality matters... Best of luck! Don't worry, be happy Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

It is obvious that a veteran or the onbe who has been on IB since many yaers gets more votes. And that is what I have also experienced. The votes I received for the first two contests were very very low but the situation improved as new contests came up...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

... And the probability of getting more votes increase if you submit your entry in the beginning itself.

Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
12 years ago

This is my first contest here.. and the competition is crazy... so many good posts.. im still scratching my head on how to get a good post for this topic.. its really actually quite simple but everyone has a different approach and its jsut great to see how people present their views.. contests are a great way to bring out the creativity in people... and indiblogger really rocks.. its a good platform for an amateur blogger to get upto speed with learning how to blog.. kudos and best of luck to u guys.. really great bloggers on this site... cheers!!

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

All the very best to you... :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

All the best Dave Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Best wishes to you Dave, may you participate in many more:)
Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
12 years ago

i gotta stop using the word 'really'.. Tongue out

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Really! Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Oh really? Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I wonder why people use the word really so many times. It is really annoying to see the word really, really being used again and again. It is really so. Hope that you really try to abstain from using reallly all the time. Wink

Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
12 years ago

hahahaha.... aww man... talk about making a burn on really!!

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

I guess its cuz of the reality T.V. Everything is so, really, real. Get the drift?

Deeba Rajpal
Deeba Rajpal
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

Just posted my entry. I already use Surf Excel, now I'm dreaming of an ipad2!

Here's what I made, imagining I would have 2 extra hours in my day ... a Perfect Pumpkin Pie, made from scratch. {with roasted pumpkin puree, and a pistachio pie crust}

This is a pie right for fall. The filling … silky, smooth and spicy! The crust just right, not too crisp, yet offers a handsome bite, gently teasing the palette with beautiful pistachio flavours and a pleasing texture.

appealing, Deeba ji, 

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

What a yummy looking pie... Couldn't get my eyes off the pictures... Wish I could taste it... You have a beautiful blog... I love desserts... Shall be your frequent visitor :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
All the best Deeba:)
Gauri Mathur
Gauri Mathur
from Delhi
12 years ago

Opssyy!! So Sorry! Ranjith*!

And I guess they havent displayed the other one!

:)

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

@Deeba loved reading your post and the pie looks simply yummy. You can also use this post in masterchef contest actually. Ek Teer Do nishane :) Best of Luck winning the ipad :)

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Ae Zindagi... Gale laga le... I loved the title... One of my favourite songs... Well written... All the best :)

Deeba Rajpal
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

Thanks a million Varun! Got my fingers crossed!

Rajat Sharma
Rajat Sharma
from Delhi/Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey friends,

I submitted my post under the contest twice, and still its not showing in the list of the 124 posts.

Is anybody else facing the same issue?

should i post the same link again, having done it twice already?

lemme chk, rajat,

there is some error, dude, Email the problem here:   indi@indiblogger.in

Rajat Sharma
Rajat Sharma
from Delhi/Mumbai
12 years ago

Thank You !!   Smile

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Nice post... Very honest... Khooni iraade?

Rajat Sharma
from Delhi/Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks :) .. Yeah, total khooni, The Destructive Indian Male  :D  :D

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

I liked your post Rajat. Keep up the good work. :)

Rajat Sharma
from Delhi/Mumbai
12 years ago

Thank You Varun  :)

LockThis topic is locked.