350 per blog post is too less anyway. 

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

But getting vouchers for 10 valid posts is too much. Wink

Sumit Nangia
from Pune
8 years ago

Very True Sammya. This is not motivating me at all. It should have been at least 500-700 :(

Thinking about starting the marathon since morning, but havent't written a single post yet.

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

How is the rank decided. I am pretty sure its not by submission time as I can see that people submitted later than me earlier was ahead of me

or sometimes I'm ahead of people though I submitted after them

Can anyone clarify. This can play a critical role while selecting the top 10 in case of a tie right?

Tanya Sehgal
Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
8 years ago

I need some clarificaion. Am I allowed to pen down a series of chapters for the contes. Similar to a novel, compiling instances ?? Please someone reply. Or all the posts must be complete in itself ?

Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
8 years ago

@rennie plzz reply.

Sumit Nangia
from Pune
8 years ago

I don't think that nshould be a problem, till they use the relevant keywords.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Not a problem, Tanya - just make sure each post follows the guidelines!

Arpita Dash
Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
8 years ago

This contest is getting more attention. I read a post under this topic and the blogger completed the post in some lines. I thought 450 words was minimun requirement. 

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
8 years ago

Bacchon! sab moh maya hain!!

Hum maya ke pujaari hain
Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I have seen few post which doesn't consist of any keywords mentioned in the contest. Moderators ??

Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I was about to say the same thing.

Great offering. I will try my fantastico luck that gets buried in realistisco.
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Unfortunately if u use fantatisco in forum replies,it doesnt count as a post :P

lol.

God mera jaanta hai, zica kecal mere liye bani hai...,
Shivam Ratnani
Shivam Ratnani
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Woah, it's weird Tata wants random entries with their keywords. But good for us. :P

Any clarity on which vouchers are up for grabs? 

Sumit Nangia
from Pune
8 years ago

They are generally Flipkart only, most of the times at least.

umang
umang
from faridabad
8 years ago

how many entries till now?

SAMEER
from Bangalore
8 years ago

I think it is more than 5000 enteries ( approx 572*10) till now. How you are calculating it to be 569>?

Vishwas Nyaik
from indore
8 years ago

No its not more 5000 because each page consits of 10 posts and to navigate to next page it is written 121-130 or 141-150.

So whatever the last page shows is the count of the total number of posts.

No multiplication. 

Even I thought the same way when i first checked for the total number of entries. 

HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Kakakkakakakaa....Caaaaaaarrrrs :P

Haan bhai haan:- zicaa zicaa
Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I think there should be a page where we can know about the total number of entries...Tata is rocking and every blogger is talking about this contest.

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

It's not much hard to find out the total no. of entries. You have to just go to the contest page and then click any of the pagination buttons and you can see the total no. of posts in the address bar.

Though, yes, Indi has got a separate page called IndiStream, however it is not being updated with info regarding this particular contest.

5c46e0c36a064714adfcb65d72923e92.png

Ck i clicked 15 times to get the last number, i should have applied brain.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

Ck i clicked 15 times to get the last number

I too did that Tongue out

kishan lal
kishan lal
from Delhi
8 years ago

can any one tell if I submit my 3rd post after limit of 1000 entries..Am I still eligible for assured voucher?

Since some people have submitted over 20 posts and as per rules only 10 will be considered..so how is the calculation being done?

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

after 10 ur voucher count is cut off . So technically its not first 1000

u'll still get it even if ur say 1100 cos lot of ppl have written 10+ posts :)

Omi
from Bangalore
8 years ago

I think we have to submit 10 post before total number of post becomes 1000.

"Vouchers will be awarded for a maximum of 10 blog posts per blogger, for the first 1000 valid entries. You may submit any number of entries."

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Karthik and Omi are both right. Smile

Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hi Renie, how can they both be right? So as i understand essentially 1000 valid entries wont win 350 each. It's just that if you have posted 10 before the 1000 mark you'll win ... right?

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Oops. Embarassed

Sorry, Karthik is right - we have 1000 vouchers to give, so it doesn't necessarily stop at 1000, since many people are submitting more than 10 entries. Also, you'll need to take into account that moderation hasn't even begun, many entries may get rejected.

Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
8 years ago

@Renie...how on earth are you going to moderate these many posts, a humungous task...heading towards the Guiness book of world records...Innocent

HemDiva Dev
HemDiva Dev
from India
8 years ago

A total newbie on indiblogger! How do we enter in the contest?

Chittajit Mitra
Chittajit Mitra
from Allahabad
8 years ago

Is there any specific topics on which we have to post our blog posts? Also, do we need to use some hashtag in the title?

Jade Dsa
Jade Dsa
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I've just got the email today! How has everyone written 8 already? Don't you have subscribers to your blog who are gonna get spammed?? 

Dipti
from Korba
8 years ago

No one cares about their subscribers! They just want the 20k voucher.  :P 

Jade Dsa
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Apparently. As a freelance writer for 2 years, I know that quality drops after 2-3 articles a day. I wonder if I can borrow some of these super human powers Laughing

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

I've few subscribers and they asked me what's wrong, how come you are blogging so much suddenly :P

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I can write about anything?

Richa Shailendra
Richa Shailendra
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Any idea how many posts have been done so far? :) I am gonna write a couple of posts anyway..maybe it will be stunning enough to make the judges make me win a car anwyay :D But the assured vouchers part is definitely lucrative..I don't think I can do 10..but even if there is a chance that I can get 1-2 assured vouchers I will be happy! Fingers crossed..anybody knows how many entries have been done so far? 1000 already done or what :(

Vishwas Nyaik
Vishwas Nyaik
from indore
8 years ago

Even after 1000 submissions there will be chance to win assured vouchers because in those 1000 posts there are posts by individuals who have crossed their 10 valid entry per blogger mark. 

So that means 1000 valid entries eligible for voucher is the criteria for assured voucher. 

So out of the 906 posts there are 120+ posts by the blogger who have already crossed their quota of 10 valid entries.

eg.- 27 posts written means 17 extra posts in top 1000 in the same way 13 posts means 3 extra posts.

so summing the extra posts the result comes out to be 120+. 

Lets keep our fingers crossed that the logic works fine. 

Rajni sinha
from nagpur
8 years ago

yes this makes sense and gives us hope ---hopefully :)

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
8 years ago

My 10 was done well before 1000 so I am Laughing Cool

Shravan
Shravan
from India
8 years ago

1000 posts completed already?

LockSign in to reply to this thread