InDispatch!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hello folks,

Since IndiBlogger finds itself filling the shoes of various courier companies, and there have been concerns of commitments not being fulfilled, we've built InDispatch - a log of all things you receive from IndiBlogger and IndiBlogger's partners. You'll find the link to InDispatch in the sidebar of your Dashboard.

We had this system ready about 2 weeks ago - but it's taken a while to track and match all the dispatches that have taken place since 2007. We've got about 5000+ dispatches in the system as of now, and this does not count the stuff given out at IndiBlogger meets. (If we had to track that, we would need an elephant or two, and they're not easy to come by.)

As always, feedback is appreciated! Smile

Replies 41 to 45 of 45 Descending
Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago
I have received the Apollo hospital contest pen drive. It is not updated on InDispatch though. Just bringing to your notice. Thank you.
Bhakti Sharma
Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
10 years ago

Received the Ambi Pur sample yesterday..waiting for details on the Flipkart voucher for WeChat contest

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

My IndiDIspatch page is showing 'Shoppers Stop Voucher worth Rs.1,000' twice but I received only one of them. Undecided Infact, I actually won only one voucher. Tongue outMoney mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

give the extra one to me if u recieve itMoney mouth

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

No Nandini, I won't Money mouth I'll return it to Renie and ask for a 1 lakh award for my honesty Foot in mouthMoney mouth

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hey Ranjith...it's the same here! I think this is the problem with all the SS voucher winners :/ I opened a support ticket and informed Inditeam about it...

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

Better say  SS.

MY Indi-Dispatch  page shows 8 Sunsilk shampoos while I got only 3. I had submitted 7-8 entries for SS1 contest.

Tongue outCoolLaughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I think I never got the hamper for SS1. Undecided

Koteeswari
Koteeswari
from chennai
10 years ago

I havent received apollo pen drive,ambi pur vent clip and the ring the bell mug...

Hope the indiblogger will take some immediate step

lokesh payal
lokesh payal
from faridabad
10 years ago

WOW!! Awesome I agree, if it is possible to be able to change status so that IB and sponsors will know if the bloggers really received the items. Admit card

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Posting unnecessary links to your blog on the forum is not allowed.

LockSign in to reply to this thread