New contest for Developers! #Azure4Sure

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

This one's for all you coders out there! We're happy to announce a new campaign by Microsoft Azure, where you can win MS certification vouchers!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=108

Replies 41 to 46 of 46 Descending

Thanks indi team... Congratulations to all the winners... Smile

THANKS indi team..am excitedly waiting for the updates..and a special thank you to gaurab ..I had totally forgotten abt this contest..but if it was not for his tweet ..I would have just missed my win.. Thanks a Tonnn

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
9 years ago

FINALLY GOT THE VOUCHER... SEEMS LIKE DREAM CAME TRUE.. CAN'T WAIT FOR EXAM :d THANK YOU SO MUCH INDI TEAM 

r u trolling IB or are u genuinely excited?Innocent Pardon me this is a genuine question Smile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

first time i'm seeing anyone waiting so eagerly for examTongue out

KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
9 years ago

Narasimha and Nandini thanks for your kind questions,....well I hope if you are intrested in any MS Certification then I wonder U will be excited too like me .

Good to know this Kajal. All the very best Smile

Thanks iNDI Team ... Got the voucher...Smile

Winners, If you are not interested to use the voucher, please let me know, i'll buy the voucher from you. I've 4 exams lined up to appear for Laughing.  You can contact me at ranjith.pothu@gmail.com 

KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
9 years ago

I need two more :P

I have not received any email nor voucher :(  PLEASE  let me know whom should I contact  !

SORRY ! just checked my another email id I have got received the VOUCHER .. THANKS INDIBLOGGER ...GOT to study now... bye

LockSign in to reply to this thread