Reason behind your Blog Title.

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

Hello friends,

All of us have very unique and interesting titles for our blogs. But what inspired you to keep the name to what it currently is.

Why "My musings" "my yatra diary" "a light hearted talk" "narayankripa" " just like that" "rumbaHo" "hardwarebbq" "cricket wise" " wintechgeek" "India backpacker" "craptivate" "cybernag" "pure-love" and so on..

Share the story behind your blog title. Also, just for fun, if you could rename your blog, what would it be called?

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: added more blogs :)
Replies 41 to 49 of 49 Descending

WHATEVER IT TAKES ! that's my blog title...

It symbolized the courage and attitude of achieving the target despite of speed breakers :)

Kirti
Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
11 years ago

verses from my heart... because thats the first thing that popped in my mind when i was thinking of a blog title... so i guess it was already embedded inside me :P

verses from my heart... because my heart is all about the words and verses it tries to sing out :)

somesh mahanty
somesh mahanty
from durgapur
11 years ago

Mine is simply Santu's Blog, Santu being my nickname.  Tagline is "my thoughts,adventures, blah, blah and blah"

I could not think of anything else then. So, any comments? Cool

Deepa
Deepa
from Bangalore
11 years ago

i think my narcissim inspired my blogs name

http://merinautanki.blogspot.in

Blogwati Gee
Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
11 years ago

'Blogwati' happened when I finally decided to take the plunge into this world. Why Blogwati? Well, I was a 'saubhagyavati' who was writing 'blogs' so it seemed apt. Also could claim to be 'Bagwati's cousin (Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara). However, I realised I needed a surname to go with it and So 'Gee' was what fit perfectly like Cinderella's shoe. It had an automatic tinge of respect to anyone who asked 'Oh, you are BlogwatiG?' And that my dear people was how BlogwatiG was born, virtually ofcourse.   If I were to trade it, NAH! But still, hypothetically speaking, I'd probably go for MissusBlogwatiG....lol! 

Nirati
Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago
I started off from a very common 'Welcome To My World' , I was bored and I couldn't think of any creative names! As of now, that blog is titled 'Tales of and by her' because I post fiction which is by me, and then rants/personal random stuff which is happening/has happened to me.
My 2nd blog has always been titled 'Teenage Babblings' , where I post poetry, I started writing poetry around 4 years ago, when I was in 8th grade. I'll have to change it after 2 years though. :P

So yeah, this is my title story. :D 
Sonali
Sonali
from Bangalore
11 years ago

My blog is called "Peep Into the Oyster".

I was basically the silent, solitary kind of a person and mostly kept to myself. So I started blogging, way back in 2005-06, to share my thoughts, opinions and experiences with friends and people in general. It was more like a "clammed up" person suddenly speaking out stuff and hence I decided to name my blog on similar lines. Since Oyster sounds better than Clams, hence I juggled between "The Oyster Speaks" & "Peep into the Oyster", finally leaving it at the latter one :)

Subhorup Dasgupta
Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

My blog, which started out as a personal journal, is called Subho's Jejune Diet because when I started writing what I felt about where we were headed as a society, I did not think it would be of interest to anyone. Time and a steadily growing readership has proven me wrong. A diet is what we feed ourselves, and in these materialistic times, we rarely pay attention to what we feed our minds. This blog emphasizes the importance of what we feed on intellectually, spiritually, and emotionally. Jejune means uninteresting, and much of personal growth work seems uninteresting, time consuming and perhaps painful. Why audit your values when you can pop Prozac instead? Yet, this Jejune Diet is perhaps the only thing that can spur us on to discover our true potential and "save the world" from the clutches of conspicuous over-consumption. A Jejune Diet is a tested way to happiness, contentment, and success in a world overrun by vanity and greed.

LockSign in to reply to this thread