The Official Thread for Indirank Status

Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
11 years ago

The indirank dashboard says that Indirank was to be updated today. Any idea why its not done yet? or does it get refreshed at 12 am??

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Making it cognizable,simpler
Replies 41 to 52 of 52 Descending
C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Restored to 84!

indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

Great !!!!!

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Back to 85 :)

Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Yippeeee.. I'm happy all the waiting paid off! My First rank - 72!

Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Lost faith in the rankings :(

Last time due to no visible reason my rank fell from 83 to 70 , even though Moz rank increased and alexa fell

This time somehow even though freq of posting was vv less and overall nothing changed much, it is back at 75..NO idea what's happening

Sachin Dixit
Sachin Dixit
from Gurgaon, NCR
10 years ago

How can we show our Indirank on our blog page? Can we?

Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
10 years ago
Sachin Dixit
Sachin Dixit
from Gurgaon, NCR
10 years ago

Thanks Prasad. 

asteria is here..
asteria is here..
from mumbai
10 years ago

My indirank is tuck on 78 ,its not increasing or decreasing. Is there a problem with the feeds?

asteria is here..
from mumbai
10 years ago

*stuck

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

How often do u update your blog???

asteria is here..
from mumbai
10 years ago

I update it frequently aleast one post evry 10 days..or more..

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
10 years ago

Am stuck at 85 for 7 months now. Will need to do something drastic to breakout :(

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
10 years ago

85 seems like some watershed rank - I am stuck there for the past few months too :) Not that I necessarily want to move off it if the direction is going to be down :)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I wonder how people manage to dig threads that are 7 months old! Tongue out

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Some good people if they have a small query would dig through past threads Smilepatiently instead of starting a new thread!!!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Searching 14000+ threads that too using the Forum Search feature which limits the length of the query to 20 characters. Surprised

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Hello folks,

I had a query. I have been blogging for about 3 months, and I'm using a custom domain for my blog. Now my question is - May it be a case that somehow IndiBlogger doesn't get the vital stats like Alexa Rank because the actual blogger address used to register the blog doesn't have one (Alexa Rank)?

I moved on to a custom domain name within 15 days of starting my blog, and that domain name has been used all over for SEO and other such stuff. I'm asking this question because, I have an Alexa Rank, and had one at the time of the last IndiRank update on 10-05-2013, still my IndiRank stats aren't able to show me one.

Shashank
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Yes, if you've moved to a custom domain name, you should register that as the address on Indiblogger for IndiRank to tracks if Alexa Rank etc. I don't know if it can be done request or you'll have to re-register... Maybe one of IndiPolice or Renie can help with details.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

@Shashank: AFAIK, you can't register a blog here on IB with a custom domain name. Can someone clear this out? This might help hundreds of other bloggers like me.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

you can't register a blog here on IB with a custom domain name. 

We can! 

There are two things that you can do :

• Add your custom domain as a new blog on IndiBlogger. Wait for it to get approved. Delete the old domain from your IB account.
  • Open a support ticket here. They may do the necessary changes.
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Thanks for the heads up Ranjith. I'll open a support ticket, and then will hope that this'll help me out.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You're welcome! Smile And let's hope that you will receive a reply to your ticket in a few days and not weeks! Tongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread