Prizes :

• 1X Return ticket to Germany
  • 10X Rs 1000 vouchers
Replies 41 to 56 of 56 Descending
Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Ok. I might be lying if I say that I'm not disappointed. Expected to win a prize with this one (with the hard work put in and low number of entries). Nevermind...will keep trying :)

Hearty congratulations to all the winners...you guys did a fantastic job! Yes, "sky is indeed the limit", Cheers!!

Deepika
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Agree Sammya.. i too expected prize since i put some effort for this one..

Never mind.. its always the failure motivates to reach heights...looking forward for 2015 

Shivam Ralli
Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

Oh. I never expected this. *fainted* Thanks IB 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Now, your parents have a very strong point! You are spending so much time blogging that you even won a prize. Tongue out

Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

Not fair r. Not fair Tongue out I need to spend my last 3 months of blogging now. Then *maybe* kota or home Tongue out

Aseem Rastogi
Aseem Rastogi
from Lucknow
9 years ago

Thanks Indi for this one Smile. A nice New Year gift Cool . Congrats to all the other winners. 

Chirag Joshi
Chirag Joshi
from Dehradun
9 years ago

thanks indiblogger i am expecting prize for this contest.still waiting for the vouchers 

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Oh great. Thanks IB team and Lufthansa for this nice new year gift. Congratulations to other winners as well

Parichita
Parichita
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks a lot for the winner. I missed seeing that winners are announced, so receiving the vouchers was a pleasant surprise. 

Chandresh Jain
Chandresh Jain
from Delhi
9 years ago

New year started on high note :) ..... Congrates Winners 

Chirag Joshi
Chirag Joshi
from Dehradun
9 years ago

when will i get my vouchers?any updates? 

SATYA VADLAMANI
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

I too didnt get any update yet :( nearly biting my nails...

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I have received my voucher today...thanks

I dint get... did u get a mail or a courier?

SATYA VADLAMANI
SATYA VADLAMANI
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Why isnt my indistatus showing that results are out Surprised

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

It is showing the same for everyone. IndiStatus is manually updated after every contest's results. Renie might have forgotten to update it.

Shivam Ralli
Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

Well, i came back from udaipur today and found the voucher waiting for me *they are offline- it seems.* Secondly, it depends on where you can use them. Keep waiting, it will arrive, if it doesn't, contact IB :D

Chirag Joshi
Chirag Joshi
from Dehradun
9 years ago

i got my voucher yesterday by post...thanks Indiblogger..there is only one shop affilated to endenred in Ujjain.will visit it soon 

Chirag Joshi
Chirag Joshi
from Dehradun
9 years ago

i got my voucher yesterday by postthanks to indithere is only one shop in ujjain affilated to edenred  

will visit it soon

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Renie one of the edenred winners' post is missing..you may like to check as the blogger has just 2 post in entire blog at the link you ahve given

Indi team..take a stock

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Also, while I was not exactly hoping to win any prize in this but seriously found another winner's post having no relevance to topic..looks like judges were "Peekay" while judging the consolation prizes [few of them]

LockSign in to reply to this thread