Share your IndiRank!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hey All!

IndiRank Is out! So what do your numbers say?

Do share your IndiRank here. Smile

Replies 41 to 60 of 66 Descending
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Just struck me that I forgot to mention my rank in the last post.

BESTpedia has gone back to 81 from 78.

Dr Sujit
Dr Sujit
from New Delhi
8 years ago

81 Sealed for medchrome and 64Cry for new sites

Saket Kalikar
Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Baba Moz still unhappy with me. Refuses to visit my blog for the second consequent month.Smile

Inditeam, with Baba Moz playing pranks with so many, why not consider removing him from the panel of judges? Let him sit in jungle telling stories to chldren rather than spoil our mark-sheets. Smile

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Are you sure your Moz Rank is not bein reported correctly?

Do this:

Visit: moz.com/researchtools/ose/

enter your blog url;

once it loads, click on the Just Discovered link on the left.

If you don't see anything; do the following:

Head to Bitly.com

Create a bit.ly of a few posts and share the link.

Alternatively, head to buffer.com and share the link and try and get atleast one click for each link.

Go back to the Moz Open Site Explorer after 6 hours and check the Just Discovered Tab.

Wait for March 31 for the nxt Moz update.

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Hi Srikanth Ramakrishnan: Are you saying that doing that will increase the moz rank? I tried doing the bit.ly thing last night. Now, I can see those links in the "Just Discovered" tab there, but my mozrank still shows to be 0 (checked through mozilla mozbar browser plugin). 

Nisha
Nisha
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Arti, 78 is also not a bad rank. Work hard to get better. :)

Afraid to see my rank
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

58 and 46

Anand Kathari
Anand Kathari
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Jan 73  -  Feb 73  Undecided

Prashanth M
Prashanth M
from Bangalore
8 years ago

I'm totally confused with the ranks.

Blog 1: Only 1 post in last 5 months with hardly 100+ views is ranked at 80 - Alexa rank around 1.5 million.

Blog 2: 3 posts with about 8000 views in the same period is ranked at 72 - Alexa rank is at 425K.

PS: I know I should blog regularly :P

An All Time Low for me: 49

Subroto
Subroto
from Brisbane
8 years ago

I don't care anymore, it keeps going down.  This time I think it is because there is no Alexa score and no data  for external juice passing links and last updated(?).  I'd say it is more of Indibug than Indirank

Ruchi Verma
Ruchi Verma
from Mumbai
8 years ago
From 56 to 61 ... M new to it please let me know whats d criteria for getting blog post as top blog post !! Awaiting someone to help
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Hi Ruchi, What do you mean by "getting blog post as top blog post"? Are you talking about the Indirank or top posts in IndiVine? By your written words, it looks you are talking about the Indivine posts getting top votes by members. There may be several ways to achieve that, but the most effective will be good content, followed by good network with other indiblogger members here. Good networking is important because only indiblogger members vote for your posts. Being regular is also another important thing. Keep blogging Smile

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey guys, i have  a query on how you utilize your IndiRanks, Are you guys able to use this scoring to get ahead in some way? Is it helping you in any way get projects, jobs etc? Do tell if you have some real life experiences on applying IndiRank to your everyday blogging life.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
8 years ago

In a small way yes - but not too much for me :P 

The rank kind of tells me if my blog is well positioned, but does not gurantee any success. Moz rank kind of helps of course, but the score gets sckewed with a few of the parameters like Frequency of publishing. May be we should considerably reduce the weightage for Frequency and Last Updated to get a more realistic picture of where the Blog stands. Scoring an 82 for my blog doesnt help me think what better I can go - so IndiRank can offer suggestions on exactly why we could not get the best. 

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

@Indianomics: Is there any way to increase moz rank. Any other way than getting link back from other blogs? My moz rank has always been zero :(

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey Hemal, Yea the suggestions to improve IndiRank is a good way to go to offer more value. Also yearly certificates of achievement may also be a good idea for this for people who can maintain high IndiRanks..

Arti
from Mumbai
8 years ago

IndiRank helps in IndiVine algo. Apart from that, outside IB, for me, there has been little to no use pratically, so to speak, especially if we are to see this from the mainstream aspect of sponsorships, marketing or jobs, etc.

Personally though, IndiRanks have mattered to me since I have grown up as a blogger looking at it as some sort of a blogging benchmark in the IB forum. Here, it's been more of a community thing where ranks have been a common pretext to simply come together and share our blogging joys and woes, those that are related to stats, figures and numbers - push ourselves harder, motivate each other and get better at whatever we are doing. I agree with Hemal with the Frequency and last updated part, also yes, IndiRank is kind of screwed if you go to analyze it but then hey, all ranks are. And, I have loved it for reasons of my own! Smile

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
8 years ago

So my rank had moved up at 82 while I was away from IB and all that is thanks to my recent new posts on my blog. So good rank per se! :) 

Arti
from Mumbai
8 years ago

82 after a long hiatus?! Now that is quality, kudos!

Promita Mukherjee
Promita Mukherjee
from Kolkata
7 years ago

hi, i am new to this. can anyone tell me if one needs to pay for mozrank? also, what's similarweb? is it being preferred over alexab by companies? TIA

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

This month's Indiranks were released yesterday and like I was expecting, my rank has dropped by 7 points (77 to 70), as I couldn't post any new article in the last couple of weeks. However my mozrank has improved albeit only marginally

Tina Basu
Tina Basu
from Bangalore
7 years ago

81 for both of my blogs !!! Am I happy today!! Cool

63 to 72 for NHNTCool

Sadhuvi
Sadhuvi
from Chennai
7 years ago

It is 71 now from 59....

Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

75 to 68 CryCry

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

All I'd like to say is that I am eligible for the newest HH on Indiblogger... and I'm happy. :)

Soumya Nambiar
Soumya Nambiar
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Ideally mine should have gone up. My Moz rank has gone up and My Alexa rank has gone down. I blog once every week. I have the same number of back links as last month. But it showing the 'Latest update on my blog' has gone down. I am not sure what is the difference between 'Frequency of posting' and 'Latest update on your blog'. Can someone help? Down to 74 from 77.

Nisha
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Same here. In fact I posted almost thrice a week last month. frequency is straight line (very good) as before. Everything looks so normal but the rank has come down from 85 to 81 !!

Can anybody explain this?

LockSign in to reply to this thread