How many page views/day for your blog?

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Hola Bloggers,

I have a small query. I wanted to know how much page hits or views does your blog gets on a single day?  Can any expert be kind enough to share their knowledge on how to increase page views. I understand that there are lots of bloggers who have written about it , but I really want to know. I have tried it but all my attempts to increase my page views have been futile. #totalfiasco

I recieve around 250-350 views per day. How much is yours?

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: typo error
Replies 41 to 60 of 68 Descending
Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

My highest hits were for the Connected Hum Tum Experience, three consecutive days before the start of the series, got 300+/day, thats still most popular post with 1300hits...

sahana ramanand
sahana ramanand
from bangalore
10 years ago

100-200. I want more Cry

Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Haha, same numbers here Tongue out

Aersh Danish
Aersh Danish
from Kolkata
10 years ago

i am a three weeks old blogger.. i get roughly 40-50 hits.. if havn posted anything for some time, say 2 to 3 days then rouhly 20-25 hits a day

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
I started my new blog around 2 months back, and nowadays it is receiving 850-900 pageviews/day... I dont know whether it is good or bad..but I'm happy as almost 70% of my visitors comes via Google search only
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Aditya, your visitors count always depress me. I am 4 months old and I still can't have more than 60-70 visitors a day. When I post something new, 100-125 max. Undecided Anyway, I am still enjoying my blog Cool

Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Even when I'd make 1-2 posts daily for the first 5-6 months last year, I didn't go above 200 mark except when I made practice puzzles for some important contest Tongue out

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I received 0 visits yesterday for my Java Blog.  Innocent

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Did you say Zero Innocent

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

50-60 odd pageviews everyday! Cool

Razi
Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

20-30 per day Money mouth

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

If i submit posts regularly, my stats go up to 500-900 clicks per day, but if i don't post for 5-6 days, the number decreases to 250 or so.... 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Are you people using google analytics or using AWSTATS/Blogger default/webalizer? If yes, then they're not counted as they count crawlers/spiders/bots. this thread has no value unless one starts posting google analytics screenies.

Vivek
Vivek
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I maintain two blogs, one technical and the other for everything else I write. I rarely update the technical blog. The last update was a few years ago, when I was in college. But I regularly get hits in that blog. As pointed out by some in the above posts, I believe its the relevance factor.

As for my personal blog, as and when I share the blog to facebook,twitter, or sites like Indiblogger or blogadda, I see a huge rise in page views. Apart from that the average page view is around 3-4 per day. In peak times, it goes up even to 150+ in a day.

Also I have noticed that a lot of traffic is generated from spam sites like vampirestats and so on which only want blog owners to click on their links and generate traffic for themselves or release malicious content. They severely damage the statistics and haunt blog posts on popular topics like English movies or current affairs.

Kinjalk Tripathi
Kinjalk Tripathi
from Sitapur
10 years ago

I'm Getting ~ 200 - 300 Visitors daily 

Damyanti
Damyanti
from Singapore
10 years ago

My page views have gone up to 400 per day on average, with about 300 unique vistors. I've seen an improvement ever since I've joined twitter, and then Triberr (google this if you're unaware of the site, you need a blog and a social network account to join). While this isn't great if I want to earn from adsense, it helps me build an audience for my writing, my published work, and forthcoming books.

Another thing I found helpful was joining blogfests, and blog challenges. I co-host the A to Z April Blogging challenge (google this to check it out), and it is a great way for personal/ fiction/ writing bloggers to gain new audiences. I got about 1200 page views per day on both my blogs this April.

Hate to say, but i just get an average of 60,000+ views daily on my site, with just a pathetic 18000 unique visitors per day... Tongue out

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

SurprisedSurprised

Embarassed

OMG

Krishna Chandran
Krishna Chandran
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Do pageviews or hits really matter for a blogger? The answer can be either yes or no. 

Yes - You can know how many people are reading your blog or atleast viewing your blog?  No - Enjoy what you write. Do write to change something. Even Google is looking at content than anything else. So if you write good content, your page views will increase and you will be more popular. Dont write just for the sake of popularity. Make some change through your writings. That should be the motto of every blogger. 

Let me know your comments please. 

Seogdk
Seogdk
from Pune
10 years ago

Hello friends, My blog Seogdk monthly having 16000 pageviews and 5000 unique visitors according to Google Analytics.............Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Do not post links to your blog when not required.

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

You can not post blog links here. It is against IB regulations. 

I only get 20-25 poage views on the day I post something new. All those are from IB only. Otherwise none.

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

It depens on the frequency of my posts. Sometimes, when the blog is active it crosses 200, while at times it is 100 something and during my neglection period, it drops to 20-30 views only. So, it varies from time to time :)

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

According to Blogger DB, my last month's visits were 3500 Cool but according to Google Analystics, it was 900 Yell

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

So, 3500-900 = 2600 are bots Tongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I know Undecided

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I have started a new personal blog " Good Morning Wish" and it is 4 months old. This morning it crossed 50K pageviews and is getting 1200-1300 views everyday with 800-900 unique visitors.  Seems like this is a decent start.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

50K crossed in 4 months? :-O:-O:-O:-O My blog is 10 months old and is still at 23K visits :((:((:((:((:((

My blog is 18 months old and still has not crossed 6K Yell

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi Fairy !! The other personal blog that i run is " Tea Time Talk " and it has taken 15 months to cross 50 K. What i have observed is personal blog where we write articles, poems , short stories, photography etc take time to attract traffic that too when the content is unique and interesting. So keep blogging being honest to your thoughts and imagination and don't worry that much about traffic and all. I know footfall is encouraging but at times we tend to write to attract that and then the quality of wirting dips down. All the best and enjoy blogging !!

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Laughing

LockSign in to reply to this thread