Hey..! Introduce yourself here...What's your name and what's it's meaning?

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hi Friends! This is Mohini! Whenever i meet someone i like to find the meaning of the name of that person and why their name must be so.......? So tell what's the meaning of your beautiful name?....Our country is with diversity....and the people from different states has different names.....so it will be beautiful to know the names and meanings of the names of the Indibloggers, which will make each other know.....! Starting with my name. I m Mohini - and no need to tell the meaning. But for me true beauty lies the beautiful thoughts given by The God to me, and of course a mind without jealousy and hatred makes us more beautiful. One more thing permanent make - up..as you can see my profile pic...Ever - lasting smile.....So I think I am really Mohini. Now it's your turn......Tell me about your name. Do tell about your Blogging name too.

Hi Friends! I may not be available on forum on inditalk due to some reasons for this entire month at least! But please keep posting and keep introducing each other! I am sorry I am not here. Frown. If I can't reply please don't think I am ignoring or like that. I really like to know about you pals!

Keep smiling.....Smile. And keep introducing here, always and thanks thanks for your introduction.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: some changes
Replies 41 to 60 of 68 Descending
Yash Bhatia
Yash Bhatia
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Haha, nice topic! Smile

My name's Yash. I know it's very common and everyone knows the meaning but anyway..it means 'fame' and that's exactly what i'd like to achieve! Cool

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hiii Yash! Great .....yash is nice name! And wish you may achieve it all you want.......we met earlier......too on another thread.......n'joy studies.........Tongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
May you live up to your name... Get all the Yash that you deserve:)
Janhvi
Janhvi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi! Janhvi is synonymous to the River Ganga(Ganges) and my blog name psychopneuma meaning  Psycho=mental pneuma=soul, spirit

@mohini

You have very pretty name. For some reason it reminds me of madhuri dixit =P

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

lol

Monica
from New Delhi
13 years ago

ya janhvi Mohini is a lovely name n instead of lord vishnu's mohini avtar for amrit it now reminds more of madhuri and ek do tin din dong ding :D

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Lovely name Janhvi... I knew that it means Ganges, I just posted on the river... You can have a look at the river that you are named after, its the post before my latest post...
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
And yes Mohini is the Madhuri Dixit of Indiblogger:):):)
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hi Jan! wow! Janhavi's nickname, Jan! I loved your name, my e mail alerts coulnd't keep me away from indi for a single day. thanks for your love. Ya! Tnanks for your love for my name, I love it so much, i tried many diff. names but finally decided I should keep Mohini as it is. I know it remind Madhuri.....Smile. and for everyone common tool to tease me....Mohini Mohini Mohini.!!!!!!Tongue out Your blog name is so deep, I just took a quick look and feel you write so beuatifully. One more thing, your DP ......eyes and lips, so beautifulllllll!Tongue out

@PC y LoL..........? Undecided.

Monica, I agree with you, I am surprised to know that you know the story of Lord Vishnu. thanks for the song on Forum.......ek do teen........tera karu........Laughing

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Arti! This is tooooooooo much.......or three much.......! This is what ppl used to say from school... to me....! But Madhuri stolen my name......Tongue out. Arti this is really too much of you........! Laughing

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Mohini you are as popular and as loved here as Madhuri was...
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Arti! I hope Madhuri must be OK, wherever she is! Tongue out. and may not go in dipression, I pray!

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Seriously speaking that's your love friends, nothing else, though I am not social and used to be alone......but now........coz of you i can't live single day, away from u and Indi!

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Lol... She is fine dont worry B-)
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Again we typed saath saath:):)
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Ya! Again even I didn't think........we are on the same posts......exactly.......

Janhvi
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@ mohini

Thankyou so much for the compliments =) (getting those lips takes a lot of care :P)

@arti

Beautiful blog =)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Ya! Jan! I know, btw, how do take care of lips and hair?

@ All I forgot to tell one thing, I havn't watched the movie Tejab in the whole life!

Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@ Mohini thnks for the warm welcome :) I am glam outside but simple inside :)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hi Monica! I love to get, new friends .......to know them.....and interact with them.... I am glad to meet you.....Smile

Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@ mohini nice meeting you :)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Smile

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
12 years ago

ahh meaning...pen name is mag that alternative for snippers....and for real name....forget itFrown

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Hi Manish! Ohhh, thanks a lot for coming here and writing about you, though you don't need any introduction on Indi. Why to forget about real name, it is real name which I like, remember I told you on your last indirank of the decade. Manish means God of Wish! why are you sad?Cool

Jaai Vipra
Jaai Vipra
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Jaai means jasmine. A flower like jasmine, to be precise.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Beautiful...
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Hii Jaai........i can feel the fragrance........so sweet......! In marathi we hear name.......Jaai, but rare outside Maharashtra.....! thanks for sharing........

Rachit Sharma
Rachit Sharma
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hello, My name is Rachit and word Rachit means "creation" or the one who invents something, which truly defines me.

http://rachitlifestyle.blogspot.com/p/achievements.html

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Thanks Rachit! nice name!

Rajat Jaic Mendus
Rajat Jaic Mendus
from Kottayam
12 years ago

HI....I'm Rajat. I'm a open source and linux guy. Due to my love for linux i created my new blog "Linux Universe". Good to see all of you. 

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Rajat Thanks! precious name!

Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago
All the best
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Dhiraj thanks a ton for your best wishes , you can understand what these words meant for a me, a great courage!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Tussi ja rahe ho... Tussi na jaaooo FrownCry

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Arti! YOU will forgive me na! Who else can understand all my feelings better than you!

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

But you know I couldn't speak a single word, the situation was so worse.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Am so glad to have you back, Mohini Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

And Hey, I was never angry with you...Come on in, where are youInnocent

Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

I go off to re-design my blog for a few days and one of the Forum regulars disappears. IndiBlogger's loss, Bloggers.com's gain.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

PC Thanks a lot dear for all your concern and support! 

Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

...Aaaaand she's back!

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Smile

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Ok Folks!

I see a lot of new people interacting on the forum these days and hence I, on behalf of my friend Mohini, am reviving back this fabulous and one of the most popular threads here which she had started with so much love and warmness…

So go ahead, and introduce yourself... We are all waiting to hear from you Smile

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Arti, no words for you.

+1Million

Mohi, are you listening????? We all want you backkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

@Arti

Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Animesh, @Anukriti Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Thanks a lot Arti! I was not getting alerts from this thread, but now getting again.

@Ani.........+inifinity.........! will try to, but really involved much........for some time on go on fb and gmail. 

@Anukriti, welcome and thanks for adding me dear, thanks for your precious votes also.

Keep smiling friends........and tell us the meaning of your beautiful name.

To reintroduce myself - I am daydreamer Mohini and dream with my beloved 'specs' Smile.  

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Wow! How I missed this...
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Friends, the thanks giving part moved to thanks giving thread, keep introducing here.

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
12 years ago
Hope I am not too late... I am Sweta and I use the same name as blogging name too. Meaning for Sweta is "fair girl" or "girl in white" which is also taken as goddes saraswati, as she wears white always :)
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Hi Sweta, I always love this name. Didn't know, it is name of Goddess Saraswati too. not late, thanks for sharing......:) and your blog is too nice. 

sweta tiwary
from bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks Mohini, for liking my name and my blog :)

Debajyoti Ghosh
Debajyoti Ghosh
from Silchar
12 years ago

my name is Debajyoti Ghosh.  debajyoti is probably flame of god which is only seen when i smoke.  ghosh doesn't have any meaning i guess unless it's incorrectly spelt as many people have done with my surname by replacing the 'h' with a 't'.

sorry i was getting bored so i thought i ll post a comment somewhere.Innocent

nicely classified.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

NIce to know about you...Debajyoti

Debajyoti Ghosh
from Silchar
12 years ago

thanx mohinee and apologies pramod, didn't know your message was for me.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I'm not exactly new member, but I dont think I've used this thread.. but its so much used now also.. can't search backwards so much Innocent

My name is Vinay Ravindranath, I blog under the pen-name Leo. My name means "humility" I believe, though other places do mention "politeness", "improvement", "good behaviour" etc, as meanings.. so I'm confused if it means the first or all of them... Undecided

My pen name is Leo, which is bestowed on me by a good friend, Siddharth who exaggeratingly terms me as talented as some guy named Leonardo da Vinci. Undecided Frankly, I hope Mr. Vinci ain't laughing at that from up there!Frown Co-incidentally, Leo is also my zodiac sign.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thats a remarkable description Leo. And yes Mr. Vinci must be wincing from up there ;)

well said Leo, one humility brings in other changes. like good behavior etc.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Nice Leo...Vinay....both names are good. Leo is mine zodiac sign too. So I can praise many things about Leo people. :)

and nice to knw the nickname of Leonardo DA Vinci...:))

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Our Name wala thread reached 300 posts wow......it's a great guide for people searching baby names..:)

indu chhibber
from Kota
12 years ago

Hi Mohini,i m indu --the moon...but m i as cool ? Ah, only my kids & hubby know...but the years have tamed me i think...nowadays i m into counseling online & blogging @ http://jeeteraho.blogspot .com...i have been blogging for more than a yr now but new to indiblogger....very much a novice ...hope to learn as i go.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Welcome Induji, Thanks for sharing. Indu is such a beaufitul name. :)

Vishal Kataria
from Thane
12 years ago

The name Mohinee itself starts driving the imagination of a lot of people (myself included) from the darker sex (well, it's the opposite of fairer sex Tongue out).

We people have known that Mohinee was one of the most beautiful Apsaras in the court of the Gods. And this display pic is awesome itself.

Cheers...

Tejaswi  D S
Tejaswi D S
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi there,

Tejaswi is my name. A Stubbornly persistent illusion is my blog's name. Tejaswi means "As bright as sun". And for my blog, check out there itself:

htts://tejaswiblog.blogspot.com

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Hi Tejaswi, tejaswi name! Liked it ...:)

Rajat Sharma
Rajat Sharma
from Delhi/Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey guys, im Rajat Sharma (not the owner of IndiaTv, how i wish for that to be true thoMoney mouthCool)

I am a student at IIT Bombay, been born n brought up in Delhi.

My name means "Silver" or was it "Sliver"? .. wait i know , I miss out on gold by a sliver , so im Silver  (sad one i knowUndecided )

Just joined in here, "relatively" a newbie at blogging too Tongue out..

http://rajatsharma-myblog.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Rajat

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Welcome Rajat to indi. I thought naam suna suna sa lag raha hai..:). Nice to meet you Silver ..Rajat......:)

Rajat Sharma
from Delhi/Mumbai
12 years ago

Thank You :) ...

LockSign in to reply to this thread