Ring The Bell for IndiChange!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

IndiChange and RingTheBell are back, and this is time it's a contest where there are no winners or losers.

Blog about Ring the Bell, and for every 50 entries received, Breakthrough will put 1 lakh INR towards training self-help groups (SHGs), community-based organisations (CBOs) and youth in schools in the district of Gaya in the state of Bihar.

"Harnessing the collective power of blogging to fight evil." - shall we set a target?

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=80

Replies 41 to 60 of 81 Descending
Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks for a prompt reassurance, Renie. 

I have a suggestion - Please request the courier companies to mention 'Fragile' on the box otherwise people's stints with broken mugs will continue for eternity. And also, if u can, please suggest them to package it in a more proper way.

Prabhavathi.K
Prabhavathi.K
from chennai
10 years ago

I too received my mug in Broken condition only...

http://prabhavathik.blogspot.in/2013/08/damaged-cup-that-broke-my-heart.html

Koteeswari
Koteeswari
from chennai
10 years ago

I didnt receive anything yet...not even the broken mugTongue out

Prathamesh Amrutkar
Prathamesh Amrutkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

i received two broken mugs... hope new mugs will come soon!

Tushar Mangl
Tushar Mangl
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

Have not recieved the mug yet

Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
10 years ago

Have not received any mug --neither broken nor whole --though I did receive a mail saying they would be sending one 

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

they have not even sent me such a mail Yell

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Me too! Undecided

I hope that they didn't mark my entry as invalid! Foot in mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

they didnt send me mail tooUndecided now i want a mail, a broken mug and a fresh mugMoney mouthCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Anything else? Undecided

Kritika Narula
Kritika Narula
from delhi
10 years ago

I havent received my mug as yet!!!!Cry

Kritika Narula
Kritika Narula
from delhi
10 years ago

its been far too long...Delhi isnt inaccessible, is it?

Mamata Patil
Mamata Patil
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

MUG Cry

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I too haven't got the mug CryCryCryCry

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

I guess none of you would have cherished a broken mug [grin]

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

me too not gotCryCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Crying babies Tongue out

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

BTW, I haven't received any mug from this contest. Has everyone else received it?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago
yea ...i got one..........................................in my dream :P
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I didn't get it even in my dreams Cry

Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
10 years ago

I have stopped dreaming ---no use 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

dont stop dreaming...sometimes dreams do come trueSmile

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Dreaming or no dreaming, this is bad...especially for the professionally-managed forum like IB. False promises and false hopes.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

actually most of the ones they sent broke..maybe thats why

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

They should have thought of that before making such promises. Undecided

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Sometimes it feels so cheap to wait for these small (but blissful) things indefinitely to knock your door... So it's our fault that we wait [monkish smile]... Yes when binomial theorem doesn't work in professional space chaos prevails and hypocrisy is born in every dark corner of the alley [sigh]

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

AS, it's not about the mug, at least not for me. It's about doing what you say. Of course, I can buy dozens of mugs from my own hard-earned money. But this kind of management does bug me.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

atleast they are not false promises....cos many did recieve...yes its unfortunate that they broke...

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

ND, for me it's a false promise cause I haven't received it. When I say false promises and false hope, it's for myself.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

for me false promise would be if no one got anything...yea me too didnt get the mug...but i'd think there could be some valid reasons why its delayed and I trust IB enough to hope those reasons are sorted soon.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

ND, good thing you trust IB Smile...I have reached the end of my patience. If (which seems highly unlikely to me) I get my mug now, most probably I will smash it to pieces Smile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

itna gussa? :o i trust IB cos i recieved many goodies till now, so if there is some delay i'd know its for genuine reasons

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Well... It's not good to interfere when two ladies talk/argue/discuss things, but here what I feel ND has every reason to keep her faith strong and Pankti has equally valid reason to distrust the professionalism being shown here, judging from the platforms they two respectively are standing on... [Sigh]...

Well for me it's a 50-50 thing... as it's professional space (considering mutual benefits between blogger and IB/sponsor) I'll greatly appreciate if delivery of service and payment for the same (in any form) takes place hand to hand with acceptable marginal delay... Cheers [smile]

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

AS u got a broken mug....so it was delivered albeit brokenTongue out

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Laughing

Prabhavathi.K
Prabhavathi.K
from chennai
10 years ago
Iam also waiting for the Mug... :(
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

After getting a non-functional pendrive (as participation gift for FT contest), got a broken mug again through courier-Overnite Express!!! Any remedy Indi-team???

Rajni sinha
from nagpur
10 years ago

that means I must check my pendrive too !!! and yes no mug till now 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I haven't checked the pendrive but I think I would like to throw the mug away, i.e., if I EVER receive it. Sealed

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Pankti Don't throw it. Sell it and buy breezer. Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

It's such a condition...neither IB's fault, nor mine... but somehow I'm the loser in the process [sigh...]

Mamata Patil
Mamata Patil
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

Broken Mug, broke my heart :( Cry

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Let's see if anyone receives their mug intact. Tongue out

Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago
Got so excited to see a mug in the half opened courier but damn.....this one is broken too. Overnight courier. Not packed that badly but still broken. What a waste of good money! To first procure them and then send them. Indichange, breakthrough, please don't waste any more money. We wrote because we felt like writing about the great cause you are espousing. We don't NEED the mugs. Thank you so much for trying so hard to get the promised mugs to us. This isn't working. Please stop! inditeam could you please convey to the sponsors. Thank you.
Mamata Patil
Mamata Patil
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

Renie Ravin Please, stop sending the mugs, as it is waste of money and time. Moreover, broken mug brings bad luck :P Tongue out

Sumit Nangia
Sumit Nangia
from Pune
10 years ago

There were mugs to be given for Video contest too ? One where we were supposed to make video on the various themes given by Indi.... 

LockSign in to reply to this thread