Inspire a fragrance - Contest

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

New contest from Godrej! Inspire with your travel experience and help create the first crowd sourced perfume and win exciting prizes.

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=114 

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: -
Replies 41 to 60 of 87 Descending
Ganga Bharani
Ganga Bharani
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Is the contest still open? 

Sweety Pateliya
Sweety Pateliya
from Nagpur
9 years ago
No V.Ganga, it is closed now.
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

One of the two posts that I wrote for this contest was written as we waited for our flight from London to Barcelona. We had been to York a few days before this and those thoughts combined with our stay in York from 1994 to 1997... and a post with different aromas was born. 

Thought I'll just share this here.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

You seem to be in the right mood to fix dates for results, Swati... how about letting us know about the expected date of result (EDR) for this one? :)

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Waiting for results..

Is there a chance the results to this could be expected soon?

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Chance? A fair probability for everything is always there. :)

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Hi all results for this contest announced.. Had high hopes for this one but alas :(( 

Anyway Congratulations to the winners..

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Congratulations winners!

Congrats to all winners..Smile

divsi
from mumbai
9 years ago

Thankyou :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Yes, results announced and my post (My Yorkshire Aromas) managed to get only the Godrej Hamper.

Congrats to all those who won prizes.

Ankita S
Ankita S
from Faridabad, Haryana
9 years ago

I submitted two entries but only one won the gift hamper :(

Man, I won. This is some unreal stuff :D

I wonder what would that Travel Voucher contain? Can I instead get a Flipkart Voucher in its place, even if it means of lesser value ? Mods? :D

Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Loved your choice of fragrance, Tarun... from the Himalayas. Congratulations! Smile

Can I instead get a Flipkart Voucher in its place, even if it means of lesser value ?

YES! Tongue out I have a flipkart voucher for Rs. 1000 from some other contest... and I am totally in for an exchange! Money mouth

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Congrats! :)

Afshan
Afshan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Any Idea what the godrej gift hamper has ? 

Will those be air fresheners or any thing else !!?

if Any one knows  pls inform me :) TIA

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

We'll know when we get... and I'm sure the first to receive it will share it's contents. :)

Afshan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I am sure it would be a car freshener :) and I Dont remember the prizes displayed earlier ! Ya should see the who will be the  FCFS 

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thank you IndiBlogger and Godrej for the wonderful topic - I loved writing my post so much! Smile and, to all those who won - Congratulations, do share some pictures from your travel! Wink

Beverly Pereira
Beverly Pereira
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Yay! Such a great Monday morning! Very happy to have won a hamper by Godrej and Indiblogger! Congrats to all the winners out there!

I request Swati to share them courier details with me otherwise my packages are returned back mostly. Nobody gives me a call ;/

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

This is a rather sad state of affairs... please make sure that you share the name of the courier agency on social media platforms. These people need to be told that they cannot take us for granted... lesser known courier agencies default on deliveries, packages are frequently received in tatters, and even collections are done with deceipt lurking on every step.

sarah malik
sarah malik
from New Delhi
9 years ago

hi! Although I was happy to see an e-mail regarding the vouchers but the ABSENCE of winners' badge disappointed me. Where r they badges? I just love them..infact more than the prizes or vouchers!  

Oindrila De
Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi Inditeam,

Have the Godrej gift hampers been dispatched? I was asked to update my address weeks back but I haven't received anything from Godrej. Has any other blogger received the goodie?

Thanks,

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago
Kalyan Panja
Kalyan Panja
from Kolkata
9 years ago

First of all thanks Indiblogger Team for selecting my post as the top post. However, I haven't recieved any mail yet from Indiblogger on this subject. Would love to have a update on it. 

Sangeeta Sharma
Sangeeta Sharma
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thank you so much - Indiblogger, Swati and Godrej! Received the gift hamper yesterday Laughing Love it!!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Hamper photo please. Laughing

Sangeeta Sharma
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Wait for the real thing Smile And I already used one of the gifts *hint*hint*

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I didn't participate in this contest Undecided

Sangeeta Sharma
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Oh ok...I think almost everyone who wrote for it got the hamper. The hamper is good if you travel a lot...by car. There now I told you Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

air freshener for cars? Innocent

Babitha costa
Babitha costa
from chennai,India
9 years ago

i didnot get the hampers,waiting for it

LockSign in to reply to this thread