My First Expert - Mother's Day Special contest with exciting Prizes

HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Here you go, My First Expert contest https://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=163

Replies 41 to 60 of 99 Descending

Does SD allow the vouchers to be used in parts like FK? I mean if I use half of it for an order, can the remaining be used for another order?

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Congrats to the winners...I thought I will be winning a 1k voucher, but it seems that 1k vouchers were only for those who submitted first....Hoping to see some more interesting contests like this one...

Anurag Thakur
Anurag Thakur
from Navi Mumbai
8 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners :)

SUJATA TAWDE
SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hearty Congrats  ... Maitreni , Karen , Avantika , Richa Shailendra , Nimi , Raksha , Ranjith , Bhavya , Mansi and all the Winners

Karen Menezes
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Thanks Sujata!! And Congrats to you as well!! Smile

Thank you so much Sujata Ma'am and congratulations to you too! Laughing

Tangerine
Tangerine
from Assam
8 years ago

Congratulations winners !!

Hemamalini
Hemamalini
from chennai
8 years ago

Hearty congratulations to all the winners.. Smile

Amreen Shaikh
Amreen Shaikh
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Congratulations everyone :)

Archana Natarajan
Archana Natarajan
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Thanks Sujata :) Congratulations to you too and to all the winners :-)

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Thanks Archana

Karen Menezes
Karen Menezes
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Thank you very much Godrej and IB! Smile

And Congratulations to all the winners!!! Laughing

congratulations everyone :)

Gita Madhu
Gita Madhu
from Pune
8 years ago

Congrats to all the winners! I thought I'd win the early bird voucher, but though I submitted very early my entry got misplaced -sad but it's ok. 

Swati Maheshwari
Swati Maheshwari
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hello All :)

I just sent an email to everyone to update their postal address with phone number so we can send the participation hampers. Please do the needful by 11th July. And once you have updated your address in your profile, you need not reply to the email to confirm :) 

Also, vouchers + other prizes will be sent to winners within two weeks from now. 

Thank you!

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

@Swati Thanks I received the email about prize. And 1 little rectification . The links given to mine and Anurag Thakur's winning tweets are interchanged. That's bit confusing. Please update.

Thanks Swati, received the mail. :)

Thanks Swati ji for mail.. I have updated my address on my profile... When are you going to dispatch participation gift hampers and what is included in the hapmer?
riddhisharma
riddhisharma
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hey congratulations everyone.  Thnks Swati. Recd. email. Thank You for an interesting contest :)

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Congratulations to everyone. Laughing

Thank you so much Smile

Yay! Received my biggest prize with Indi ever. Thank you so much Swati, Team IB & Godrej for the 25 K Snapdeal GV. You guys made my day! Cheers Laughing

U K
from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
8 years ago

Laughing

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

A voucher like that could have made a few months for me Tongue out

SUJATA TAWDE
SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Thank you so much IndiBlogger , Godrej , Swati for the SuperFast delivery of EGV-prize

Pragati Bidkar
Pragati Bidkar
from Pune
8 years ago

Congratulations all winners...and looks like there are a lot of them..so happiness all around :)

Hemamalini
Hemamalini
from chennai
8 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners. Do anyone have idea abt hampers? or do anyone received it? 

HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

I was lucky to create this thread, I was pleased to participate in this contest and I am happy to receive an early bird voucher Money mouthLaughing. Thanks IB and Godrej....and Mom Cool.

Congrats to all the winners!

Congratulations to all winners....Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread