Vlogging Contest: The power of constructive parenting

Tangerine
Tangerine
from Assam
8 years ago

Vlog an interactive experience with your kids to win Flipkart Vouchers and Lego sets

Details: https://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=173

Replies 61 to 80 of 107 Descending
Archana Natarajan
Archana Natarajan
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Got the Lego set today. Although the final winning list is yet to come, the kids were too happy to receive their gift. Thanks IB and Colgate Team. 

Srinidhi TG
Srinidhi TG
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Thanks a lot for the Lego set. Looking forward to the revised list of winners...

Roma Gupta Sinha
Roma Gupta Sinha
from Pune
8 years ago

Thanku for the Legoset for my kiddo Team, it's priceless for him :)

Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
8 years ago

I hope Colgate does not try to close this by giving out the Lego sets and being silent on the revision of results. 

michelle furtado
michelle furtado
from mumbai
8 years ago

recieved the lego set.. :) also awaiting the results..

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

#MekoNiMila :((:((:((

+1

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

#MekoMila Smile

Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
8 years ago

+1

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Revised results are up!

Poonam
from New Delhi
8 years ago

And a defaulter again takes 5K. 

WHY IS IT SO, Renie?

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Hey so before I attempt to clear the air here, let me confirm - are we talking about Blogwati Gee's entry?

michelle furtado
from mumbai
8 years ago

this is obvious, i am sure yes!!!!

Poonam
from New Delhi
8 years ago

YES.

The same status. Thank you!

Dr Shivani Shourie
Dr Shivani Shourie
from JALANDHAR
8 years ago

Retained my second prize. Thank you Colgate and IB team!!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Let me start by clarifying on the revision - that was only because of the one entry where the video was too long. The revision had nothing to do with Blogwati's entry. Our support team made a decision to allow the entry, and we stand by that decision.

I've said this before, there are thousands of bloggers on IB, there is nothing we have to gain by indulging in favouritism for one blogger and risking our reputation with thousands of others. It makes no sense, why would we put everything on the line for one blogger?

Before the closure of every contest, our support team gets several last-minute queries and requests. We have a process to check the genuineness of these requests, and we always ask for evidence to back up any claims made. Once in a while, we make a call to give some leeway to a case if we believe it's genuine, and if we can ensure that there is no undue advantage given over anyone else. In fact, the support ticket was reviewed, investigated and flagged by someone who has probably never even met Blogwati, let alone have a reason to give her any special treatment. We've made exceptions for several bloggers before, and you may have noticed the number of entries going up by one or two the day after a contest closes. If anything, we should be called out for having empathy (something our team ensures is kept intact) as opposed to deliberately being unfair.I hope you understand where we're coming from; we're sorry that this contest has left many of you disappointed, we really are - but this entry in question was allowed as per our process to allow genuine exceptions, and the entry was then chosen by the brand. There was no favouritism involved.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
8 years ago

1. the people concerned are not newbie...they have participated many contests to be well acquainted with rules.

2. uploading 2 days after contest closes and all other entries are up is -- genuine exceptions? haha

no more arguements from my side....your site, your rules.

Nalini
Nalini
from bangalore
8 years ago

My entry moved a step forward from 5k to 10k :) Thank you IB and Colgate! But didn't receive my lego set yet :(

And what strange criteria did the judges have? One of the 10k winning videos didn't have a story, no art work/decoration, not an interactive video and had nothing related to power of constructive parenting but had 10 colgate tooth paste packs. Is that all they wanted?

@Renie, if her video was extraordinary or there were no other valid video that deserves to be in the winning list, I can acknowledge your explanation. You know, where the problem is. 

Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Totally support your view nalini...somewhere there is a question mark...
Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Just checked out the entries that won the contest.. One f the first prize winners is extraordinarily good.. Vanshika..... For a 7 year old... Most of the others just winners just cut and paste from the pack and edited the videos. Did the judges get confounded or are contests just judged at random? This way, I'm sure a lot of good entries just got passed over...

A big thanks to IB team on behalf of Varshika. She worked hard and we are thanful that she got selected for a prize. Appreciation like this will go a long way. 

And more over it was fun, awareness and lots of lesson learnt.

Pankaj Kumar
Pankaj Kumar
from New delhi
8 years ago

Thanks IB and Colgate for sending Lego set. Congratulations to all winners! Speciall thnaks to Team IB and Team Colgate for selecting a winning post for 10k which is in Hindi. It will inspire many bloggers to write posts in Hindi. Earlier it was a thinking among Hindi bloggers that they cannot win any contest. I like the story line and video of the post.

Srinidhi TG
Srinidhi TG
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Thanks, once again, IB and Colgate!

Dr Shivani Shourie
Dr Shivani Shourie
from JALANDHAR
8 years ago

When can we expect the vouchers Renie? Would appreciate if you can tell.

Are the lego sets for per entry or per participant?

Babitha costa
Babitha costa
from chennai,India
8 years ago

per entry 

Srinidhi TG
Srinidhi TG
from Bangalore
8 years ago

IB team, by when can we expect the voucher? Was thinking of using it during the Big Billion Days LaughingMoney mouth

LockSign in to reply to this thread