Category selection for IndiBlogger of the Month - Sep 2009

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Voting has begun for August - let's decide on a category for September in the meantime! Smile

Replies 61 to 80 of 111 Descending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Tech Blogs? Okay... I hope next time, we can have an everything blog ;P

Dishit Devasia
Dishit Devasia
from Mumbai
14 years ago

am all for technology

Archana Joyce
Archana Joyce
from Chennai
14 years ago

Looks like the top picks are:

Technology and Poetry

If the tech bloggers have been waiting for quite sometime, then it's only fair that they get a shot right? Cool

Cheers and Good Luck!

Archie

http://soulsez.wordpress.com 

Shri Ramesh Sadasivam
Shri Ramesh Sadasivam
from Chennai
14 years ago

Poetry sounds great for me! 

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
14 years ago

I vote technology. Poetry next month...

Sonya Gee
Sonya Gee
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hey Ranie,you  have been quiet for a while here.So, its technology blog then?

Dr. Mahesh Sinha
Dr. Mahesh Sinha
from Raipur
14 years ago

no categories no SC no ST no BC

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago
Hello Mahesh, what do you mean by that? The blogs are categorised by content. Not by who is writing it.
Anand Bala
Anand Bala
from Bangalore
14 years ago

TECH

Reveda
Reveda
from New Delhi
14 years ago

how abt kid blogs!

tys
tys
from Sharjah
14 years ago

how about the blogs on nothing?  Its hard to make nothing interesting...iam almost in tears of self pity rite now....its hard i tell u.

poetry surely. that would be great. environment and philosophy, would also fit well alongside

narendra
narendra
from karkala
14 years ago

here is my suggestion..now this is my hatke idea...why not do a thing like INDIBLOGGER OF THE MONTH-CRITICS choice....now the question is who are these special ppl-critics!! :P why not make a bench of earlier INDIBLOGGER of THE MONTHs..let them discuss and decide(needless to mention that they dont participate..) perhaps IB can pay them Tongue out and give a few less prize for the IB of the month...but every blogger will be assured that his/her blog gets a read and a is talked about...now who all like this???

for a change...please have this...:) i someone disagrees..well then ..:( :( ..lol

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Time to get this contest back on the road, now that IndiRank has been upgraded. Update on this coming tomorrow - making some final changes to the contest/voting pages. Smile

SVD
from Mumbai
14 years ago

ok... will wait for one more day Smile

Pri
Pri
from Goa
14 years ago

i'll go for POETRY as a nomination criteria

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

I would go with the original poetry. Would love to participate this time.

I think Travelling blog would be great. One will get to experience the journey through the writings and it would help to know about different places. :)

Saurabh Hirani
Saurabh Hirani
from Bangalore
14 years ago

All in the favour of poetry - say I. I, I, I - Looks around and among a sea of faces and a field of hands, sees so many I's that it makes him go - Ai Yayi Yaayi Yaayi Yaayi - The I's are growing in no., increasing in size and cruising with speed, building a tidal wave waiting to crash the shores.

Prose gives you top level directions and leaves it up to you to skim through paras or brood on words. Poetry takes you by the hand, walks with you and makes you see the world through its eyes.

Are you entertained? Are you?? :) Any topic is good enough as long as it rhymes with jroetry. :)

Stares at the skies and waits for the Gods to speak...

Sonya Gee
Sonya Gee
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Dear Renie,

I can see a big debate on here and many favoring POETRY. Though personally,I would prefer to see poetry (then I can nominate my blogs hereTongue out) but since we just had a literature contest,we can have a technology or travel blog category this time .

Cheers,Gayatri

so which one is the theme for the contest this month>>>>>>>>>>>

LockSign in to reply to this thread