Click here

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Edited
Replies 61 to 80 of 113 Descending
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Guys... if you've written well, you'll know if you've got a prize whenever the results are declared.

I believe there is a tangible difference between blogging contests on indiblogger and those other contests that happen on twitter so often. The twitter contests probably need people to keep tweeting and so they sometimes reward people for the largest number of nonsense tweets. But this doesn't normally happen with blogging contests... unless there is a shift in sensibilities and I am writing like an ignorant fellow.

Therefore, chill... keep writing more and more posts... waiting improves the taste of triumph. :)

Isha
Isha
from New Delhi
9 years ago

It seems ASUS was too enthusiastic to get their phone promoted, but apparently too scared to actually give them as prizes!

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

I was looking at the word ASUS and it suddenly struck me that a slight change in the arrangement of alphabets give:

U ASS

I know this can be interpreted in many ways... but I am surprised at the way grammar has naughtiness stuffed into it.

Anurag Kumar
Anurag Kumar
from New Delhi
9 years ago

tt is pathetic management from the InidBlogger team and whosoever are concerned!

Shivam Ratnani
Shivam Ratnani
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Well, brands do tend to get slow while formulating the results. Not much indiblogger can do about it except for politely asking them to share the winners' list. :)

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Nope. I've interacted with many brands. That's not an excuse. But then again, contest bloggers don't talk about it fearing that they would not win the winning assuming it was planned that they're going to be the winners. Its unfortunate, but that's the fate of the contest bloggers. 

@sorcerer: wonderful insight there. i agree.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Ask Asus India directly, no? They have twitter, facebook, etc. September is over so that's how many months now? Be it any brand. Its about time contest bloggers step up!!  

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Exactly as Roshan said... we can always tweet/wall them in their twitter/fb pages... If they give you an outdated (zenfone 5 will be outdated by the time you get them at your doorstep) gadget I don't think there'll be much to enjoy [Reflecting]................ BTW, I've been reading a lot of reviews and one thing is common, the battery in zenfone 5 sucks!!! Being a happy nexus tab user I had high hope from Asus.... may be they need more time.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Sorcerer. I am The Sorcerer. 

Swati Maheshwari
Swati Maheshwari
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hello everyone,

I understand your impatience with respect to the delays :( Believe me, there's nobody else more concerned about it as-us (see what I did there?). 

The good news is - we are following up with the team at Asus relentlessly and they should send us the results any moment now! 

Until then, 

- S for U 

Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
9 years ago

so will it be today itself? Undecided

Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Ahhan.. that sounds Awe-some..Cool

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I wonder how many people knew that Asus India is actually busy in hosting another meet for promoting zen phones:https://www.facebook.com/events/297625700432022/297625703765355/?comment_id=297641670430425&notif_t=event_mall_reply 

For those who are in Mumbai, its tomorrow at 7.30pm. Details are on the FB site. Judging by the sentence "join in this exciting evening exclusively for a few lucky #Zenfone users", don't be surprised if random guests win Zenphones much quicker than bloggers who may have blindly promoted their product (aaaah- I know one of them even posted a 'review' of the device). Probably the Indibloggers in Mumbai will have better luck there in winning it quicker.  

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

double post please delete

Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

And the results are out ! Congrats to the winners :)

Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Halucinating aye? Innocent

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Bored, so just trolling around Cool

Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Foot in mouth

KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
9 years ago

dara diya yaar! Yell

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Sorry Shatimaan Laughing

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

You haven't changed a bit, Shubham! :)

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Would take that as a compliment ;)

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Knock Knock Cool

Who's there? Wink

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Asus

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

No, it's Vijay Tongue out

You mean ASUS where U is actually S ? (as invented by Arvind and Swati) Laughing

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

The results have come to IB. Smile We plan to complete our internal quality checks by Monday - which means the results should be out on Tuesday.

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
9 years ago

yayyy thanks Renie all the best to all the participants :)

Poonam
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Waiting. Hoping.

Tuesday seems near. 

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Knock Knock x2 Tongue out

KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
9 years ago

Frown

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Which Tuesday did you mean Renie? :D Subho Bijoya by the way. :)

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I hope they have atleast read my post..Undecided

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

all the best 

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
9 years ago

Congrats to all the winners ! 

Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Winners have not been declared as yet..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Yes, congrats Tongue out

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

He means all potential winners Tongue out

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

We're all winners... 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

...I mean, anyone who has had incredible thoughts for the #incrediblezen contest, has to be a winner. We not all get a prize for our thoughts though. Which is sad.

Nikhil
from Thane
9 years ago

+1 Arvind Cool

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Ok. I don't think the results are coming out before Durga Pujo 2015. Back to pandal hopping Cool

Saurabh Chawla
Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Are aajayenge.  Have patience :) Patience is a virtue :D

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Hello everyone, we're sorry for the delay. The final checks before announcement are underway. We will be able to announce on or before this Thursday.  :-)

Poonam
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Much awaited result this.

Thanks for the update. Laughing

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks a lot Karthik :)

Aditya
Aditya
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks for the update karthik.. Smile

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks for the update..Am waiting for the result :-)

LockSign in to reply to this thread