One request to all Indiblogger members

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Hey fellow bloggers,

Today I have a small request to you all....I want that you all please give some of your time to the review section of Indiblogger....Give some of your time to review the blog's of the members of Indiblogger.....Try to review at least 3-5 blogs/day....It will help that blogger to improve his/her blog, and inspire him.her to come up with a killer contents in the future......I will review all the blogs of all the members who will comment in this thread with my best possible knowledge (Please you don't have to leave your blog's link here, I'll find it via your profile).....so please be a little bit more active in the "Review Section"......It's a request.....

Replies 61 to 80 of 121 Descending
Bhakti Sharma
Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
10 years ago

That's a god idea..will definitely do it at least weekly if not daily..and will definitely wait for your review of my blog :)

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Hmmm good decition.....Don't forget to dig into my blog too while reviewing :-P

SHIBA KUMAR SETHY
SHIBA KUMAR SETHY
from Bangalore
10 years ago

thank you for the initiative aditya,...:)

hope to see you soon...

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Don't mention it, if your're participating in it by reviewing other blogs, then trust me you're doing good......don't forget to stop by mine if time allows....

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

I've been doing some blog reviews since the time I've joined Indiblogger. One thing, which I feel, that one should do while posting a blog review - BE BLUNT, SAY THE TRUTH. May be the blogger or others might feel your review a little awkward or a drastically awkward one, but, whatever they feel, somewhere, there's a possibility that that blogger or others are viewing something with some different perspective, while yours is a totally different one. And, in my opinion, perspectives matter a lot.

Also, I'd request everyone here, if they have posted a blog for review, to do respond back with your responses. No one wants to be the DONKEY Do, try to keep out your perspective of doing things.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

I'm being blunt and saying the truth - I don't like poking my nose in topics, which are above my low intelligence. That, probably does save the blogger and other genuine readers, some hard work of reading and replying fake comments. I do post when I feel like I can relate to a topic, else, I stay away. It's not necessary to post just for the sake of posting. Same thing applies to my promoting the blogs here on IndiBlogger (IndiVine).

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I'm totally on your side in this scenario......Criticisms are essentials for the sake of development.....I would love to have your say on my own blog too if your time allows.....Happy blogging....

Athenas Take
Athenas Take
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hi Sir,

I ahve been reviewing some of the blogs and I am learning a lot myself too. Why is it that most people are reviewing the same blogs. I am trying to review blogs which havent had any responses at all. That list includes my blog as well. If you find the time please review mine too.

Regards,

Athena

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Sir?? I didn't know that I do have a knighthood Tongue out Any way don't worry.....Your blog will have some great reviews very soon....I might end up writing a review on it too.....till then just keep blogging....

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
10 years ago

Consider looking at the 2|3 pages and beyond also, many are lying there unattended. 

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Purnedu, I just have rough look at your blog (the one about travel, photography).....I think you are not giving that much of importance to your email lists.....I think you should customize it, and placed it in a better position....Above the fold will be good position for sure....

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
10 years ago

Consider looking at the 2|3 pages and beyond also, many are lying there unattended. 

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Purnendu-- Howz your hourney going....?? ARe you reviewing some of the blogs of this forum frequently???

Purnendu
from Pune
10 years ago

Yep I am doing this quite often. Wasn't aware that I will get reviewed if I reply in this thread :P

Will check that Emain Subscription part asap. Thanks for your feedback :)

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

He he.....I hope k you'll get some great reviews soon enough, and that will be able to enhance your blog....Happy blogging....

This is a nice idea...

And I will practice blog review!!!

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Thanks for taking part in this initiative......so have you started yet?? Howz the experiences till now???

Narendranath Mahadevan
Narendranath Mahadevan
from Chennai
10 years ago

I certainly plan to. More to enjoy others blogs than to suggest improvements - I strongly feel that I need to learn lots more before coming up with suggestions for others. Obviously, I would love to hear feedback from any/all of you about my blogs... ... ...

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

All the best......You are right....to read other blogs from differrent genre is really very enjoying....

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

That is so considerate of you. I registered my website a couple of weeks ago and applied for review. Thankfully Ranjith reviewed it. I implemented some changes based on his feedback. I applied for another round of review. It would be nice to have some approve the new look and feel of the blog.

I am working on my content and also updating my past posts (since Dec 2012). I hope Indiblogger members will help me out.

Once I am happy with where I am with my blog, I will also participate in reviewing other blogs. At this point I am still learning so it might not be a good idea to judge others!

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I came across this yesterday and have already reviewed 5 blogs. It's nice to do something like this. Good initiative!

Sushen Singh Jamwal
Sushen Singh Jamwal
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Good Initiative, I must say!

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Hmm.....I hope your are taking an active part in it too......

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Reviwed 5 blogs today. I need an award!

On another note, man people have awesome blogs. There are too many blogs i want to read, little time Frown

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I ma just wandering what would be the ideal reward for you..? :-?You are right there are loads of awesome blogs here at IB.....and Am happy k you guys are really helping a lot to make this initiative successful....

Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Good suggestion. I have reviewed 5 blogs today! Cool

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Reviewed 3 today.

There's one thing in most of the blogs, I've visited today, or have been visiting for quite some time now. Unfortunately, most of the bloggers, and the blogs I like, just stop updating. I've come across a lot of such wonderful blogs which haven't been updated for quite long.

There are some blogs here for reviews, which have been there for long, but the owners don't blog much. I really don't know why?

Akash KB
Akash KB
from Mumbai
10 years ago

G8 Idea! Review & get reviewed...

Sankar
Sankar
from Trivandrum
10 years ago

how do I review others blogs when mine itself needs to be properly fixed .... :(

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

That shouldn't be a hinderance at all. You get to learn a lot of things from other's blogs. Even from a relatively new blog than yours, you can something or the other. I think the basic idea behind bolg reviews is of give and take. You visit other's blogs, give your suggestions for their blogs, and in return others visit your blog and give their suggestions for your blogs. This collectively may help everyone to improve their blogs. But, I feel this doesn't work well always, as I have reviewed around 25 odd blogs till now, and in return, have got only one review for my blog, from Snuffles Jay, and I'm thankful to her for her review and suggestions, but, this doesn't disappoint me at all. I blog for myself and that's more than enough. I try learning new things from other's blogs, and in return, I thank them through some reviews when I feel so.

Sure Aditya...I will review the blogs and make sure answer to all reviews on my blog . I am new to this blog site and find it amazing already with such enthu guys/gals.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Thanks Rajat...I'm sure u too will receive some valuable reviews for your own blogs
Sunny Kumar
Sunny Kumar
from Patna
10 years ago

gud idea

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Yeah it is..plz carry it forward...IB has loads of great blogs in its directory..explore them
Arghyadeep Kundu
Arghyadeep Kundu
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I am reviewing blogs now day and night because there are many blogs out there which need reviews. Very few people seem to review blogs... :(

LockSign in to reply to this thread