IndiStuff contest - Carconnect.in

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Vouchers, vouchers, more vouchers, and IndiPattani vouchers! 

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/11/

As always, let us know if you have any questions! Smile

CLARIFICATION: You can post any road trip/car experience on Carconnect.in - it could even be an earlier post of yours. The point is simply to try out Carconnect. Once you've done that, blog about your experience with their website, and submit the post to IndiBlogger!

Replies 61 to 80 of 127 Descending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
People asking for extensions on the last minute of an already extended contest is ludicrous. It really is extremely unfair on those who (are as busy if not more then those asking for extensions) submit it on time. And I guess this extension thingy was voted down in the Contest Suggestion started by Renie recently.
knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Renie I have a severe head ache,sinus Infection,still making an attempt to write and stuck in conclusion part,head no workingTongue out No lyings.....Please One day extentionTongue out

Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Lol...Sinus Infection? God bless Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Really knitha? Tongue out

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks Bushra...I tell you....Its like paying for some last janam sin....

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

No extension folks...  We could close an hour later but it's closing tonight! 

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

:((:((:((:((:((

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
I wish my school teachers were as lenient as you Renie. They always snatched away our answer papers (and shouted 'Put Down Your Pens') as soon as the final bell rang! I wonder what is the point in delaying it by an hour, there will still be someone who requires, maybe an hour and 4 minutes to complete his/her post? The contests must close on the deadline mentioned initially so that it is a fair game. Changing dates midway is not good, changing them on the last moment worst.
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Close it a little late. Though please try to extend a day. Cry

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

DS-I always used to be the first person to finish paper....later I used to sit and count marks to know if I have written my paper for minimum marks to pass or not for Nth no of time, till the first bell...as we were not allowed to leave the examination hall till then...Tongue out

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Even my broadband is down for past 48 hrs. Check my twitter feed, complained nth times to the airtel people. :(( Cry

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Knitha, that is not the point. Even I used to finish my 3 hour engineering paper in 2.15 minutes 90 per cent of times.. But just imagine you write like a man possessed to complete a tough paper (its the same for all with same deadlines just like the contests) and you just finish your paper on time. Now a favorite student of the examiner (comparing with teachers pet since mostly the forum regulars ask for an extension) asks for an extension and gets extra time. Is it fair on the student who wrote and completed his paper on time?
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Fair play Renie [wink]

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

This contest is so boring, I am going to give it an interesting kick. A fun post which will lighten all the car-stricken moodsTongue out

Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
9 years ago

the same as what DS has said ----then whats the use of working hard and meeting the deadline .

Beetel Bite
Beetel Bite
from noida
9 years ago

Renie it already 1 hour, when is the contest going to close?

Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Karan, its an hour late from closing, usually contests close at midnight, so still time to close.. Don't worry it will be closed n entries will b visible by morning..

Khushboo Motihar
Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I submitted the post last night before 12 but it is not showing up. Anybody facing the same problem? What can I do?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

All entries are still hidden. 

BS Pabla
from Bhilai
9 years ago

वही तो ....Cool

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Why entries are hidden? ?? 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

This is always the case with IndiStuff contests. For example - tresemme entries are still hidden Wink

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I spent all night to finish my post with headache and sinus infectionFrown...hope entries go visible and my post gets noticed.....back to sleep now..

BS Pabla
from Bhilai
9 years ago

वाह! क्या सीन है !! Tongue out

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Innocent Please make the entries visible. After putting in so much effort, like Tresemme and SunSilk, I don't want this post of mine also to go unnoticed!Undecided

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Good luck folks [neutral grin]

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

I actually appreciate the fact that the entries are hidden...and it is a known fact that Indivotes don't matter Cool

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

If entries stay hidden then there should be no problem.....Indivotes, comments, likes and shares shouldn't matter much........This contest was a good one as got to know about a new website related to cars..Thanks Indiblogger..

Anuja
Anuja
from Bangalore
9 years ago

when results will be out?

To claim your merchandising please write an email to contactus@magma.co.in with the subject line - Carconnect Merchandising, along with your name, mailing address and contact number.

says CarConnect website. Did anyone write to them, I am Gold Badge guy. If anyone did write to them, did they respond? Thanks!

SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

yaa , they respond to that , and will ask you to revert with your  address too  check your spam mails and  being a platinum badge holder  , I have received all the merchandise just few days back , but i sent the mail regarding the merchandise in June , they reverted with a reply that  the merchandise  will be sent In 2nd week of July, which I have received as per the dates given by dem . 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Yes, CarConnect does respond. I too have a Platinum badge and they did courier the merchandise... but because I am right now in London they have agreed to resend the courier after mid-August.

You simply need to email them your details and they respond.

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

tried to login through fb but seems that login problem with the site has not been resolved since the contest days ... is anyone else facing same problem ??

SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

Just open in incognito window ,hopefully u will not face such issue again.

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

@Sajal.. wats incognito mode ??

SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

if u use google chrome just press ctrl+shift+N it will open a incognito mode :P

what chrome state abt incognito is 

You've gone incognito.Pages you view in this window won't appear in your browser history or search history, and they won't leave other traces, like cookies, on your computer after you close all open incognito windows. Any files you download or bookmarks you create will be preserved, however. 

BS Pabla
from Bhilai
9 years ago

With FireFox use Ctrl+Shift+P

Sneha Pujani
Sneha Pujani
from Mumbai
9 years ago

can anyone tell me whats happening ? the gold and platinum badge and what merchandise ? are the results out ?

M clueless ( and new to indibloggers) Innocent

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

All r speaking about the website...not about contest,results are not out.Login to carconnect...u will understand what exactly they are talking about...Smile

SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

carconnect.in/earn-badges.php

refer this link to know more.

SAJAL KUMAR  AGGARWAL
SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

Sneha ,with the no. Of reviews or travel experience you post on carconnect.in you get some badges which entitle you with some free merchandise acc. To the badge , it is by carconnect.in , it has nothing to do with the contest .Hope now u have some clue regarding that.

Sneha Pujani
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hey thanx !! that does give me some helpful clues :P

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Is it too early to follow up on the results? Tongue out

Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
9 years ago

Status says

TIME UNTIL ENTRIES ARE DISPLAYED

00Days00Hrs00Mins00Secs   [ Fri 25 Jul, 2014 3:11 am ] does that mean entries are on display?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

No Tongue out

The time on IndiStatus is wrong. For IndiStuff, the posts are not made visible immediately after the close of the contest. Undecided

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@Ranjith - and why is that ? Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Gaurab I don't know Innocent

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

@Renie- When will the entries be displayed? 

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

they are displayed already ..Innocent

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Entries displayed now... but I don't think one can vote for any. If this is what is going to become a rule on Indiblogger, then I'm liking it very much.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

But entries are being displayed - latest first. This will make bloggers submit at the last minute -> uncertainity about number of entries -> extensions Innocent

LockSign in to reply to this thread