IndiStuff contest - Carconnect.in

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Vouchers, vouchers, more vouchers, and IndiPattani vouchers! 

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/11/

As always, let us know if you have any questions! Smile

CLARIFICATION: You can post any road trip/car experience on Carconnect.in - it could even be an earlier post of yours. The point is simply to try out Carconnect. Once you've done that, blog about your experience with their website, and submit the post to IndiBlogger!

Replies 61 to 80 of 127 Ascending
Khushboo Motihar
Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I submitted the post last night before 12 but it is not showing up. Anybody facing the same problem? What can I do?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

All entries are still hidden. 

BS Pabla
from Bhilai
9 years ago

वही तो ....Cool

Beetel Bite
Beetel Bite
from noida
9 years ago

Renie it already 1 hour, when is the contest going to close?

Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Karan, its an hour late from closing, usually contests close at midnight, so still time to close.. Don't worry it will be closed n entries will b visible by morning..

Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
9 years ago

the same as what DS has said ----then whats the use of working hard and meeting the deadline .

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

This contest is so boring, I am going to give it an interesting kick. A fun post which will lighten all the car-stricken moodsTongue out

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

No extension folks...  We could close an hour later but it's closing tonight! 

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

:((:((:((:((:((

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
I wish my school teachers were as lenient as you Renie. They always snatched away our answer papers (and shouted 'Put Down Your Pens') as soon as the final bell rang! I wonder what is the point in delaying it by an hour, there will still be someone who requires, maybe an hour and 4 minutes to complete his/her post? The contests must close on the deadline mentioned initially so that it is a fair game. Changing dates midway is not good, changing them on the last moment worst.
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Close it a little late. Though please try to extend a day. Cry

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

DS-I always used to be the first person to finish paper....later I used to sit and count marks to know if I have written my paper for minimum marks to pass or not for Nth no of time, till the first bell...as we were not allowed to leave the examination hall till then...Tongue out

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Even my broadband is down for past 48 hrs. Check my twitter feed, complained nth times to the airtel people. :(( Cry

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Knitha, that is not the point. Even I used to finish my 3 hour engineering paper in 2.15 minutes 90 per cent of times.. But just imagine you write like a man possessed to complete a tough paper (its the same for all with same deadlines just like the contests) and you just finish your paper on time. Now a favorite student of the examiner (comparing with teachers pet since mostly the forum regulars ask for an extension) asks for an extension and gets extra time. Is it fair on the student who wrote and completed his paper on time?
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Fair play Renie [wink]

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Renie I have a severe head ache,sinus Infection,still making an attempt to write and stuck in conclusion part,head no workingTongue out No lyings.....Please One day extentionTongue out

Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Lol...Sinus Infection? God bless Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Really knitha? Tongue out

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks Bushra...I tell you....Its like paying for some last janam sin....

DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
People asking for extensions on the last minute of an already extended contest is ludicrous. It really is extremely unfair on those who (are as busy if not more then those asking for extensions) submit it on time. And I guess this extension thingy was voted down in the Contest Suggestion started by Renie recently.
Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

A day's extention please Innocent

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Tough one to crack! 

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I am sitting and writitng for almost 2 hrs now and Its not looking good...One Day extention please KissTongue out

Renie, please extend for a day. Or two. Foot in mouth Embarassed

Rachh Agarwal
Rachh Agarwal
from Ahmedabad
9 years ago

Extension for a day please Frown

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I did not understood this contest? What is car connect experience?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Surprised too late Tongue out

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

With multiple contests going on didn't got the time for this. Innocent

Extend for a day if possible. Frown

BS Pabla
BS Pabla
from Bhilai
9 years ago

मैंने पांच पोस्ट लिखी थी इसके लिए हिंदी में . एक रिजेक्ट हो गई और बाक़ी हैं लापता Frown अब तो तो इस कॉन्टेस्ट से किनारा कर लिया है

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

today its ending...any chance of extention?? I have'nt started writting!!!!

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
Looking for double extension? You still have one full day to submit your entry.
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Today's the last day for submission, has everyone finished writing their experiences?? Am still working on mine but am pretty excited for this one!

The contest will end at 12 in the night, right?

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
Yes, it seems so since last date to submit your entry is mentioned as 4th July 2014. However I would advise you to submit a little before 12 in the night to avoid last minute Internet and power failures. I am not writing for this one as I mostly write for technology-based contests.
Anmol Rawat
Anmol Rawat
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks for extending :)

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

I too have written one of my blog post in hindi ( contest entry on blog, carconnect entry is in english) .. Renie please clear the air .. is it ok to write a contest entry in Hindi or it will considered invalid ???  coz i was thinking to write one hindi post for Borosil contest as well as. Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

If there is no rule mentioned on the contest page about the language, then you can write your post in any language ( Hindi, Telugu or French :p ) for that contest.

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Ranjipedia ..  confusion still persistUndecided 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Bhavana In simple words - You can write in Hindi Laughing

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Ranjith .. I submitted my entry yesterday (in Hindi) .. see I am an early birdy Cool I dnt wait for  the last day Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Good Tongue out

BS Pabla
BS Pabla
from Bhilai
9 years ago

Car Connet वालों ने मेरी हिंदी में लिखी पोस्ट रिजेक्ट कर दी. कोई ई-मेल तक नहीं भेजी ना ही कारण बताया. रिक्वेस्ट है इंडीब्लॉगर से कि अगली बार जो भो कॉन्टेस्ट हो उसमें साफ साफ लिख दिया जाए कि किस भाषा वाली पोस्ट्स आनी चाहिए. Indiblogger से ऎसी उम्मीद ना थी :(

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Sir, what you post in car-connect doesn't matter at all... all they want is a backlink from your blog to get the start they're looking for... you just review them.... and being an Indian you must know how to review so as to bag prizes [wink]

LockSign in to reply to this thread