Surf Excel Matic #SoakNoMore Contest

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

The latest contest offering I Pads and other prizes is up for grabs now, a day after what I hear was a fabulous meet in Bangalore!

Here is the latest Surf  Excel Matic #SoakNoMore Contest -

www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=61

Discuss the contest here and let's soak ourselves in all the fun! :)

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Link
Replies 61 to 80 of 128 Descending
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Nice game... 

Q. What could the Surf Excel guys be doing now?

Pramod ji feels they're waiting for the iPad prices to crash.

C. Suresh feels they're busy soaking the posts.

I think they've misplaced the print-outs of the posts and don't know what to do now. Someone please tell them that the digital versions are still there!

or they have found my post worthy of I pad 6, and waiting for it's launch to graciously grace me and my post with it. ( wink wink)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

I think it is time we wrote some witty satire on 'soak no more'...

Let's start a guessing contest as to  particular date of results announcement.  one person is allowed only one date. Let the gun beginnnm....,

my guess : 6th December2012

read gun as fun

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thats a tricky date you have chosen, PL. If that is the date of results and I don't get a prize, I am going to vandalize Indiblogger headquarters and pass it off as protests against Babri Masjid demolition.

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

my guess ummmmm 25 november :)

indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

I think 29 Feb 2013

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

31 December... not sure of the year.

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

24th Nov ... on my birthday :P

Fool, you have geopardized my forecast. 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Pl - Suddenly I noticed you have mentioned gun as well.

Gun wass courtesy of samsung S2,

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

People predicting dates in future years, you are sure world won't end in 2012?

Fool, now I doubt surf people waiting for world to end and save some money for the company.

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Dec 21 Sealed

yo 

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

My Guess...Tonight!

Tonight I want all of you tonightGive me everything tonightFor all we know we might not get tomorrowLet's do it tonight

Cool

Tonight, well, Murphy's law:, Never leave something to tomorrow night, what you can do tonight. because if you enjoy it TOnight, then you can do it again tomorrow night. slight changes to law by Lohia.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hear ! Hear ! Even if none of yoy get any prizes, mark my words. Soaking in the words of wisdom from Alchemist Lohia and all your hearts will be tranformed to gold.

soo, Everyboddy enjoyyyyyyinggggg toniggghttt.

Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Results ? Results ? Results ? ? ?

Where are they?. First time i am so eagerly for the results.Even though i don't like results. Tongue out 

Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
11 years ago

aayega .. aayega .... Tongue out

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

will the results ever come .. its two months already :( disappointing.. the last surf excel results were out within 1.5 months 

renie do u have any updates ?

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

have patience Chitra!! Wink

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

I was just wondering... what if SURF EXCEL has chickened out of their contract with indiblogger?

Will bloggers decide to come together and blog about this incident?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I doubt it. Actually they sponsored one of the Indi best meets in Bangalore. They gave out so many goodies to people (I did not get any, nor interested in goodies) and hardly spent any time on publicity as compared to some other companies who go on and on about their products. 

Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
11 years ago

It happened Arvind ji. I don't have any doubt about it since long and gave a proper thought about it. :P

I am in for that :P

Impossible, 

Biswa Prakash
Biswa Prakash
from Delhi
11 years ago

No result yet? :(

Saurabh Chawla
Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

when will the result come? :(

god knows bhai,

Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
11 years ago

I doubt it Tongue out

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

This does not happen often on Indiblogger... but as there are different brands who endorse the contests, sometimes things get delayed. I had sent a mail to the Inditeam and they have promised to get back to us as soon as possible. 

Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
11 years ago

Has that soon come yet? Wink

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

will surf excel ever come out with the results??? terribly disapointing and discouraging :( ....!!!!

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
haha chitra...you seems to be patiently waiting for the results :-P
Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
11 years ago

I thought I might be the only who would have some 0.0001% hope lefts for results but found an another one Tongue out

All the best for results Wink

Ayushi Bhatia
Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

This is just plain exhausting !

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

In fact even I am excited about these results as this is my last Indi contest.

Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
11 years ago

TF you ?? SurprisedSealed

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thinking it will be nice to bow out with a win. Anyways even if I don't win, did win a few consolation prizes here and there. So no regrets.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Ah! Is it because you wouldn't want to risk being labelled the 'tendulkar of bloggers'...? :)

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Offcourse he is the 'tendulkar of the bloggers'. TF will come back with a bang ....i am sure about it..

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Nice to be called Tendulkar of bloggers though I have hardly won anything compared to you guys. Thanks Mr. Passey and TSW. At least this is a nice take away from contests. 

no quitting Fool, it's the order of the designated untrespassable land of the oblivion.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Fool...are you sad cause we are not talking that much? Frown

God knows Ekta
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@ PL (Can't spell the Spanish stuff) - No energy to obey the order. A year of contests has tired me out and time has come to retire.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Ekta - As PL says God only knows. 

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
Its been over 3 months ....
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

... or 4 ?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I think that Renie is negotiating with Surf Excel to provide every participant with an i pad! Smile

Arvind Mohan
from Noida
11 years ago

bas yahi bat bar bar mujhe is page ko dekhne k liye majboor kr deti hai {#emotions_dlg.tongue_out}

by the way, they have soaked us a lot, now no more soaking hehe!! kuch nhin aane wala 

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@The solitary writer: yes i did take in your advice a bit seriously :P:PCool

Anoop Mathai Mathew
Anoop Mathai Mathew
from Mumbai
11 years ago

This Contest gets the "Most Awaited Exam Result Award". Foot in mouth

P.S.: The world ends tomorrow according to Mayans, so no point in getting results. Cool

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

We are extremely sorry for the delay. The folks The results for the contest will be out this week. Will keep you updated.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I seriously doubt the selection process now Vineet. The contest that struggled to close weeks after last date and still struggle to decide the winners after 4 months. I wonder how the selection process would be? Wud they really see the content or random choose some winners? I have high doubts now.

Somehow I am made to feel (basis self evaluation n dicussion with fellow bloggers), we sweat so much to promote the posts, write up etc but in end we feel like fool :(

Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
11 years ago

IndiResults are becoming like Ekta Kapoor serials...............a never ending saga......................you guys really need to work on the time frame. Hope 2013 will be much more organized and effective, either ways :)

Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
11 years ago

This week is also about to end, where are the results ? FrownUndecided

Dr Ryan Fernandes
Dr Ryan Fernandes
from Mangalore
11 years ago

Wow! finally an assurance.... This is definitely gonna be a high profile result :-D The winners will become really famous :-D

Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

LOL at yr comment :P

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

*faints in disbelief that finally der is an update *Wink

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago