Ask your questions on #IndiOne & #IndiPR here.

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
8 years ago

#IndiOne & #IndiPR are excellent new initiatives by indiBlogger. Only, it's all too confusing at the moment. So if you have any questions regarding this, ask away. 

Replies 61 to 80 of 132 Descending
Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
8 years ago

IB and its bloggers community have every right not to take me too seriously!Wink

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

ha ha .. ok .. but try not click buttons helter skelter :-)

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
8 years ago

WOW! One by one Anoop solved every query regarding Indione! Baba Anoop Zombie ji amar rahe..amar rahe..!!Smile

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey guys, So after reading through everything on the forum I have to say a few things

1-  Educate yourself - Please try and learn the system. We will put up tips etc soon so it will be easier for you. This is new but its not that difficult to use.There are some unique processes which you will have to accept as a new protocol. Change can be hard on everyone. It took us a long time to change from a services fronted company to complete automation. We feel your pain.

2 -Crowd sourcing -  We have put time limits and sanctions on the number of projects in place so everyone can at least use the system once. Imagine the chaos when paid projects come in and only few know the process

3 - Updates/Patches - A patch is scheduled only two months from now. So the system will work as it is without any changes. Please continue to give your feedback but keep your cool. We are seriously collecting feedback so please tell us info constructively while keeping your emotions in check (If you can). If you cant, then rant away, I mean, whats a forum for anyway? :-)

4 - Of Free & Paid - The paid ones havent started yet and there is a reason why we started off with free trials. everyone should try it and then we boom. This system is addictive and we are getting great feedback from clients. We thought of most things but not everything.

5 - Customer status - We have had around 25 customers in 4 days. Hasnt happened in IndiBlogger before. So there is serious potential and it will scale very fast.

6 - Promotion - If you believe in the system, promote it as much as you can. IndiBlogger is a bootstrap company and we are not looking for any investment until we find someone right for the job. Otherwise we risk a situation where this will no longer be a community and it could be cannabalised into another corportae entity out to make money. We defintely dont want that.

7 - Functional upgrades - At the moment one functional upgrade that is requested is to add categories. Apart from more info on the timelines in the notification emails, I dont see any other functional upgrades requested, so we are good there which is not bad for a 4 day system

8 - Bugs - There are some people who are reporting that the AITE loves them so much that its not releasing them even after the 24 hour apply/shortlisting period is complete. This is being investigated. There could be an issue with the time stamps but we are not sure. We will update you on that.

All this said, keep the feedback and bug finding coming in and please trust us to fix everything in due time! :-)

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Completely blank on this Laughing

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I am speechless! Did you copy paste something? Yeah that bug was reported.

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Probably his pen ran out of ink or may be the nib of his pencil broke down and hence this blank post :)) 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Ha ha .. no I replied to Amit .. but I put that reply on the over all thread and not as a specific reply. So I just deleted it. It looked out of context..

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
8 years ago

A.I.T.E uses the client's human ratings. So there's a chance creativity will not go ignored. Ineteresting.

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Yup! :-)

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Thanks Anoop. great points from u :) was useful. Just one collective feedback from all users

Its ok if we are not shortlisted for a project. But release us immediately after not being shortlisted and not 24-48 hours later ( I had to wait 48 hours btw) .. So that we can look for other projects .. thats all

thats the only collective feedback that can be fixed from IB's side for now

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey Karthik, Yes the timelines will change but its going to be atleast 45 -60 days before that happens..

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey Everyone, The potential bug where you are not released to work on other projects after 24 hours has been fixed. People who have got shortlisted for the current two projects , do keep an eye out if everything is ok..

Gauri Kamath
Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hey Anoop, post completing a paid project, how will the payments be made? I'm assuming Bank Transfer. If yes, please tell where is the provision to add the Bank account details and such?

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey Gauri, So, have you applied to a project on IndiOne?..It would have asked you for your bank details or if you were a member of the previous version of IndiOne. The system will already have your bank details and you dont have to add them again..

Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hey Anoop, I just completed a paid project on IndiPR. I haven't been asked for any bank details yet. No, I was not a member of the previous version of IndiOne.

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey Gauri.. we checked .. you are a member and you have submitted all the details :-) If you want to change anything, please raise a ticket.

Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Thanks for checking Anoop! And special thanks for swiftly solving my queries! :)

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
8 years ago

Hi Anoop. My blog www.haimantiduttaray.blogspot.com is disappearing from the drop down list whenever I am about to apply for a project. It had been alright in the morning. But again the same problem has recurred. Pl look into this issue. 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

could you open a ticket for us please. It will help us track all bugs etc and it really helps. Just post the ticket number here

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
8 years ago

Hi Anoop, Kindly look into Ticket #17639.

Applied for my first campaign. Is there a filtering criteria based on Indirank or somehting ? Or can I just start writing right away?

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Once you apply - wait for 12 hours - You will get a shortlisted email if selected via IndiRank+Secret sauce+client ratings - Once you recieve the shortlisted email - click accept or decline - You can start writing and aubmitting anytime after the shortlisted email hits you.

Although, even if your blog is not shortlisted, if the topic inspires you or is relevant to your blog, feel at ease to pick it up and write. You will not be able to submit it to IndiOne, but you can submit it to IndiVine

OK. I can wait 12 hours. Thank you for the prompt response Smile

Is there any way I can check the status in IB itself? Coz, I'm in office and I don't have access to personal mails Tongue out

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Yes you can check on the IndiOne page. Thre will be satatus message in grey saying "ShortListed" :-)

Ahh....Rejected Frown

Guess I should chose a little more carefully

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hee hee haaa, NSV, what a testing (BETA) period for you :P

I got selected. Second time lucky I guess Tongue out

Jay Neog
Jay Neog
from Golaghat
8 years ago

Hie. I wanted to clarify how creative we are allowed to get with the Press releases. I mean should we write them like a formal news report or more personalised post like adding stories and experiences? With the IndiPR Press Release, I am seeing people concentration more on the Indione side (how to apply if you are a influencer type stuff) rather than writing about the IndiPR. Is that cool?

And on the project listing page, in a straight line with the countdown timer there is some flickering grey noise. Am the only one seeing this or other people too?

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey thats agood question ... Basically a PR has information about what a company thinks of their product/service and its usually written in a formal manner. Blogs are an informal medium source so sounding like a press release may not really work out for some as it will stand out awkwardly from other posts that you may have written. So its upto you to keep your writing stype and add your own knowledge as well. So you can be as creative as possible, similar to your other posts.

I am not getting that flickering grey noise on my personal machine but I have asked a dev to see if this is the case and I will get back to you on this.

Jay Neog
from Golaghat
8 years ago

That is wonderful. We don't have to turn our blogs into news site Tongue out

And this is what I am seeing. It kind of gets irritating after a while. ---   http://i.imgur.com/uOgU85g.png

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Oh yeah .. that looks kinda wierd... I have forwarded that to some devs.. lets see what they say..

Completed my first project. It was a warm feeling to write for Indiblogger, actually. Didn't feel like doing a sponsored post. I wouldn't mind even if I don't paid for it Wink, I mean it. Easy-to-use, I wouldn't want any changes. But I wish I could know how AITE rated my post. 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey Nandhini, Thank you very much for writing and your goodwill as well :-) We however had an ulterior motive for running this apart from the obvious publicity. We wanted to test the whole process including payment dispatches etc and we wanted to see how the system would behave for a fairly large order.

AITE will not rate your post. As you wrote this for us, someone from IndiBlogger will rate it :-) At the moment they are internal until we can educate people on the little nuances of the rating system.

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

I wouldn't mind even if I don't paid for it Wink, I mean it.

Point to be noted down your honour…(you may transfer that amount to my a/c – no objection from me, and won’t return it with any interest due etc.). :P Laughing

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

After 3 rejections, finally submitted my first PR .

I was pretty confident AITE hated me after i declined the first time :P

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Ah finally! you are in :-)

We really want more people to try this thing out so I am happy you could give it a shot. The more projects that come in , the more chances everyone has to have a project to write for and get acquainted with the system.

DS
DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago
I know that the ratings given by the client is hidden at the moment. Does it make sense to show the average rating of every blogger to everyone else, everything in the open? Pros and cons can be discussed. And a word from the client on every rating. Just a sentence, can be under 15 words. This can be hidden and shown only to concerned blogger.
Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
8 years ago

One suggestion: The A.I.T.E Should send a 'reminder mail' to the blogger when just 24 hours or so are left to complete a project(submit post). Will help a lot!

Isha
Isha
from New Delhi
8 years ago

I have applied in 4 IndiOne Projects and have not been shortlisted in any of them! I would like to know what's the criteria for shortlisting please so that I may succeed next time!

HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Embarassed AITE is now testing me also Anoop, applied for Axis Bank PR on 13th Apr 2016, but no reply yet Frown Yell Undecided :P

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Can i have an award for highest no of rejections by AITE?

6 Lakh hits ,11 year old blog , 408 posts, still AITE hates me a lot :P

DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Think the more you get rejected the lesser your chances become for getting selected in the future. Your ratings must be very poor at the moment since you have been rejected so many times. Try to apply only to campaigns which suit your blog niche and try to get your ratings up. The trick is in not to apply for everything, select carefully. Think I also read Anoop saying that too many rejections can lead to a temporary ban from IndiOne. All the best.
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

@DS I'm pretty confident IB doesnt ban anyone for just trying for new projects

and mine is a marketing/b*****ng blog and in general category. so ideally most of the topics are relevant on my blog

DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Here you go. I was correct, I had read about a temporary ban. Copy pasting from the IndiOne page. What is considered as an “abuse of the system” by the Automated Influencer Targeting Engine or AITE? The system is designed to be strict as payments are made in advance by businesses just so we can pay publishers faster and without hassle. Abusing the system for personal gain can upset the delicate balance of AITE. Here are some practices that will be considered as an abuse of the system. 1: Quality Matters - If you are rated low repeatedly by businesses, AITE will quarantine your IndiOne profile for 3 months, post which, your account will revert to an ‘Active’ status. You could be rated low because of non-compliance to subject matter, less than standard design or quality, errors in publishing or irrelevant content.
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey guys, AITE does not rate you .. the clients rate you. As long as a business thinks you are relevant, its fine but if they feel otherwise, they may rate you with a 1 star. A collection of 1 stars is what AITE looks for inorder to effect a ban. If you have one or two 1 stars you should be fine but anything more and there could be a ban.

LockSign in to reply to this thread