[[ LOOKING FOR GUEST POSTS OR WANT TO WRITE ONE? POST HERE!! ]]

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

For those who wish to write a guest post or want one, they can put their request here. Just remember:

READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING!!

• The agreement is between you and the person you agree to work with. The responsibility and care of content belong to you both and nobody here is responsible for it. We're all adults so I am sure folks here can handle that.
  • Introduce yourself, Say what you write about (don't post links of blogs or email addresses/phone numbers unless you want to delete the entire post) and describe your request. If your request is genre/ranking specific, mention it. Better the information, easier to get what you want- a site to write for or a guest post. 
  • Do not post your email address, website or any contact information here, even if its a 'temporary' one. It will just be deleted. Please don't make forum moderation harder than it should be.  Use Indimail. Make sure to add eachother for the Indimail to go through.
  • Anyone creating a thread for guest post should note that it will be deleted with no warning. This thread is stickied under "Important Stuff" so its impossible to miss it.  

Don't use this thread for anything else. This is strictly for guest post requests. 

Disclaimer: Google issued a warning about guest posting for link building purposes. Fixing the mess on your site is a lot difficult than starting a site from scratch. This is a platform to ask/offer guest posting, but you're alone responsible for your site.

Replies 61 to 80 of 137 Descending
Roy Daniel DSilva
Roy Daniel DSilva
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Looking for guest posts about Bollywood and Hollywood horror. TIA

Iram
Iram
from Haridwar
6 years ago

My blog is in Education niche where we write about different career options after class 12th so anyone of you can write here about the career you are pursuing presently and enlighten the aspiring students through your guest post.

Saurabh Jindal
from Gurgaon
6 years ago

Hi Iram, will be happy to contribute with a guest post in the required niche. Lets connect over IndiMail. I have added you to my network.

Vikash Gupta
from Noida
6 years ago

let me know

Gaurav Pal
Gaurav Pal
from Noida
6 years ago

Hi All,

Anyoone interested in publishing guest posts on their construction and work safety related blog, kindly revert me with cost.

Regards,

Gaurav

Syed Muksit Rahman
Syed Muksit Rahman
from Gurgaon
6 years ago

Hi, I am looking for guest posts on Food, Travel, Wellness categories. You may interesting tips, recipes, photostories, your experiences etc etc. Looking forward to seeing your posts :)

Hi, Is there anyone who is looking for a guest writer on the tech/ blogging niche? You can contact me. I am interested.

Saurabh Jindal
from Gurgaon
6 years ago

Hi Narayan, I'd love to host you on my blog for a guest post. Let us connect on IndiMail.

Saurabh Jindal
Saurabh Jindal
from Gurgaon
6 years ago

Hello I am welcoming guest posts in blogging, lifestyle and entertainment category. Anyone interested please contact me for legit back link from my website. 

Rohini Prajapati
Rohini Prajapati
from Kolkata
6 years ago

Hi, I write blogs on Parenting and Human Resource related topics. Kindly contact me if anyone has any such requirement.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Everyone seems to be writing... is anyone reading as well? :)

Jais
Jais
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Hi, Everyone. I m new to Indi blogger. I want to know is the Guest blogging paid activity? I mean if someone agrees to post on my blog, do I need to pay that person? thanks 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
6 years ago

That would be between you and the person. In any case, Indiblogger won't be responsible and arbitrate on that matter. 

KHUSHBOO
KHUSHBOO
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Hi I am looking for guest post exchange related to beauty and makeup niche.. Message me if anyone interested.. Thanks

Khushboo

Saurabh Jindal
Saurabh Jindal
from Gurgaon
6 years ago

Hey, is anyone interested in link exchange? Please message..

Naman
from Delhi
6 years ago

Yeah u can take from wlpfree trials 

Naman
Naman
from Delhi
6 years ago

I am looking for a guest post on health/beauty/fitness blog having organic traffic. Lets help each other !!!

Iram
from Haridwar
6 years ago

www.beautiesofamu.com Check out this blog

Naman
Naman
from Delhi
6 years ago

Sorry Iram but your website doesnt have any organic traffic

Kalyan Panja
Kalyan Panja
from Kolkata
6 years ago

I have a good social media following and am looking for guest posts on my website preferably on travel and food. 

Naman
from Delhi
6 years ago

i have some websites for you but they are paid approx 25-35$ 

Hey Guys ! I am looking for some guest posts on Travel , Spirituality and Nature on my blog while simultaneously ,I would be really happy to share my already published write ups on various topics as Guest posts for my other blogger friends here..Those interested, please let me know ..

Fund Matters
Fund Matters
from Pune
6 years ago

Hello, I am a financial blogger and looking for opportunities for guest blogging on the topics like money, financial planning, personal finance etc. Thanks

Nikita Gharat
Nikita Gharat
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Hi,

I blog about lifestyle, fashion, beauty and health. i also blog about astrology. If you need guest posts let me know.

Rana Jayant
Rana Jayant
from hyderabad
6 years ago

Does Guest Really harms you site! Hekk no if you are doing the right thing. Go and check DM agencies in any top city, they all with by doing the same and and some seo tweaks. GO won't die soon, because it is complex to find it's a guest post or real if old author publishes the content. 

Akanksha Bhardwaj
Akanksha Bhardwaj
from Delhi
6 years ago

Hi All,

i am looking for guest posts on my blog in the niche of Interior Design, Home Decor, DIYs, Indian Architecture and whatever related to home decorations and Interior Design... If anyone is interested please get in touch... I am also interested in writing blog posts for the same niche in case anyone ready for the content exchange and needs fresh ideas.

Meenhaz Imran
from Kolkata
5 years ago

Are you still looking for guest posts?

If yes. I am interested.

Akanksha Bhardwaj
from Delhi
5 years ago

@mee

Akanksha Bhardwaj
from Delhi
5 years ago

Hi Meenhaz Imran, please email me -snip- Indichat exists for such communication avoid putting your contact information in a public forum, i am open for guest posts.

Meenhaz Imran
from Kolkata
5 years ago

-snip- Indichat exists for such communication avoid putting your contact information in a public forum

Follow the rules in the first post. Mods will delete the entire post if members cannot follow the simple-to-follow instructions. The thread rules are posted above and its clear enough for everyone to understand so not reading them is not a valid excuse. 

I am looking for a guest post on my blog in the niche of Technology, Android, Windows, iOS, Facebook, Youtube, and internet tips. If anyone is interested please get in touch...

Naman
from Delhi
5 years ago

Share ur site

LockSign in to reply to this thread