UniverCell Sync - for IndiBloggers in Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

We have a new showroom experience campaign folks - with assured prizes and a couple of drool-worthy prizes. Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/14/

Replies 61 to 80 of 152 Descending
Sriram Raj
Sriram Raj
from Bangalore
9 years ago

How good it would be to have the same in Delhi and Gurgaon. WOuld love to participate

ASEEM GIRKAR
ASEEM GIRKAR
from MUMBAI
9 years ago

When will this contest end and when the prizes will be announced?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Posts should be submitted within one week of visiting the store. So, contest ends on (August 30+7days)

It usually takes 2-3 months for announcing the results.

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hey Ranjith I visited the store on 23rd in Mumbai so the contest ends for me tomorrow? or I still have time still 7th September? Thanks in advance...Waiting to know the answer from you or someone from Indiblogger team.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

The contest page says that entries should be submitted within a week of walk-in. So, the last day for you is tomorrow.

QsLTXAB.png

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Ranjith the indistatus still shows 6 days 10 hours something http://prntscr.com/4i7n52 Innocent for Mumbai guys and the submit button is still on Innocent

Babitha costa
Babitha costa
from chennai,India
9 years ago

one clarification must i be there sharp 12 or can be between 12 -3.

SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

it can be b/w 12 to 3 

Shrinidhi Hande
Shrinidhi Hande
from Chennai
9 years ago

For those who complaining why Not in various cities, reason could be that Univercell is yet to open a sync store in those cities. Once they launch the store, may be there could be another contest

The Univercell Sync store in Chennai is the fifth in the country after Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad... from http://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/chennai/Univercell-Sync-Opens-Shop-in-City/2014/04/30/article2196487.ece1

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
9 years ago

I visited the Chennai Univercell store today and I was definitely impressed with the concept. Will soon blog about it. But the experience made me question why I did not bother to actually feel the mobiles that I bought recently! 

Gavaskee
Gavaskee
from Chennai
9 years ago

Today I visited #Chennai Univercell Sunc, Nugambakkam. Great experience. How they splitted the mobile category based on the use expectation.Planning the blog post about it. will share it soon.

Bikash Ch
Bikash Ch
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Just submitted. :). I wonder I can do edits and add some pics. :(

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You can do any edits (minor and major) before the end of the contest. (As you visited the store on 23rd, your last day for submission is 31st, so you cannot do any major changes [adding pictures, adding few paras of extra text] now )

However, minor changes like spelling corrections etc are allow even after the last date.

Nitesh Kunnath
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I guess you lost it :PThe last date was (as per the one week limit) 30th August 2014 :D ....And yeah, sorry to disappoint.

Bikash Ch
Bikash Ch
from Bangalore
9 years ago

@Ranjith- Thank you :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Laughing

Khushboo Motihar
Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Can anybody from IB confirm whether the entries for Mumbai have been closed? I had submitted my link and the post was available yesterday but have reverted it to draft today as the submission button is still available. 

Ajeya Anand
Ajeya Anand
from Buffalo
9 years ago

first time in Chennai?

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Yes, an end date would help. I am scared of blogger hogging up other's published ideas, curate and make better posts and win. I want to win this time. Cry Cry Cry

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Come on Ekta... stop fearing those who prowl around to copy ideas. Such people fade away faster than your eye blinks. :)

Jaffar Ali
Jaffar Ali
from Chennai
9 years ago

I submitted my post last night and I did get a page that said "Your post has been submitted successfully". I did not get any confirmation email or I don't find my post anywhere in Indiblogger. Does it get submitted to a private section where only the judges can see? How can I make sure that my post is submitted? I did not receive any email. Should I have to re-submit? Can anyone help me?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

"Your post has been submitted successfully"

If you have submitted using the 'SUbmit' button on the contest page (http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/14/) and have received the above message, thenit  means that your post was submitted correctly.

You won't receive any confirmaion email.

Currently, contest entries are hidden. So, you/other IB members won't find them anywhere on IB site. They will be made visible after the close of the contest.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You can also go this page, https://www.indiblogger.in/indistatus/ and scroll down to Únivercell Sync' where you can see the number of entries you have submitted.

http://prntscr.com/4iutzm

Ajeya Anand
Ajeya Anand
from Buffalo
9 years ago

@Jaffar Ali. I 'd the same dilemma, there was no acknowledgement mail after submission. I tried submitting again. It said it already had that. Also, I checked in Indistat > Univercell contest > It shows how many entries were submitted and along with that there was a separate "1" mentioned as "mine".

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

It means that you have successfully submitted your entry. 

No confirmation emails are sent. 

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

To know whether your entry/entries has/have been submitted or not go to Indistatus tab @ https://www.indiblogger.in/indistatus/ and check under this contest heading, you'll probably see a non-zero digit under 'your entry' there... Cheers!

Jaffar Ali
Jaffar Ali
from Chennai
9 years ago

Thanks a lot for clearing that out, Ranjith! Thanks Anunoy!! 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Laughing

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

[Smile]

Mangesh Ashrit
Mangesh Ashrit
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hey, 

I had visited UNiersal Sync store in Bangalore on the 24th. I know for the fact that its well over a week. I also know that I wont be elgible for the speakers. But the main contest page shows the last date of submissions is 7th September. So I believe I can still send in my entry?

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Yes you can!

Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hello mangesh. the link says "every participant with a valid entry will get a Phillips Soundshooter Speaker. Enteries must be submitted within a week of the walk-in"

This implies entry made within a week = valid entry. since the date of submitting entry has been extended.. the validity of your entry too gets extended. Resultantly, every entry submitted till last date (07.09.14) shall be considered for getting Phillips Soundshooter Speaker".  <-- This is the correct interpretation of the quoted statement.

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Renie can you confirm on interpretation made by Stuti ....it seems to be dicy situation here ...........as it's not fair with those who submitted within week ...Cool

Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
9 years ago

why aint it fair, it is not like that ppl who submitted thr entry within a week wont be given the speaker. plus, initially the date of submission was 1 week itself which has nw become 07.09.14.

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

No I think the last date for entry was 07/09/14 earlier as well , bcz the last  IB meet was at Chennai store on 30 Aug ,so the last date from them was 07/09,but  for Mumbai & banglore it was one week from the store visit .

Anyways its not about speaker ...Its about spreading the word .

Sulaiman Sait
Sulaiman Sait
from Chennai
9 years ago

Ive submitted my blogpost...It was indeed a wonderful experience, a techsperience precisly ...Desperately waiting to see what's on the other side when the competition crosses the deadline date... 

LockSign in to reply to this thread