10 years ago

For the first time, we have a contest where the prizes are jewelry! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=90

Replies 61 to 80 of 202 Descending
Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Done with my entry too...Hope there is no extension. Will post it on the last day as usual! Smile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

wah beteWink....if youre done ...you dont want extention...otherwise you wantUndecided....i've not even begun yetCry

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

Thanks Bushra for not seeking the extention. Smile

Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

YOUU TOO BRUTUS BUSHRA...:-/

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Lol ND...Duniya matlabi hai yaarWink

Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
10 years ago
comeon guys ...extend.
disha kotak
from mumbai
10 years ago

Yessss plzzz 

disha kotak
disha kotak
from mumbai
10 years ago

Gosh , no extension ? 

Plzzz pretty plzzz 

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
10 years ago

Finally managed to finish my post for this contest.... fingers crossed Smile

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Renie, if you plan to extend...let me know pl...would like to post only on last day in that case.

I have been badly extending my wake up hours to write post on this and extension would be like killing all my late night, candle burning sacrifice to waste :(

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

and why did you have to sacrifice so much for just a contest? i am sure there would be many more coming up.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Yeah. No Extension. Ekta also joins our team. We are now in majority.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

@fool...u said above that you already submitted ur entry...so how does extension/no extension matters to u?UndecidedInnocent extension are mainly asked by those who want to submit at last moment mainly for visibility or those who havent finished writingWinkSmileTongue out

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

ND: Simple, extention means delayed results.Laughing

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

@Nandini - Extension would mean my entry goes more towards the bottom of the heap and loses visibility.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Shaumik cause I really wanted to write for this contest as I barely has any jwelery and the platinum ones here look awe-inspiring! :) Happy? :P

I know there are many contests but I do not even write for all of them....I know u r right as there is barely any love in my life [sob sob] but still :)

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The Fool, the contest has been extended! Our majority lost infront of continued celebration of Diwali!

Renieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, why are u such a sweetie pie? Kiss

Chalo let me try and write another post on 11th and if I couldn't, The Fool be on my side for further extension Wink

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

See, there are three prizes I think. Probability of winning one is less (although I consider an over simplified case where all bloggers are more or less equal). So, I didn't really give it much time!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Extended to Tuesday on account of Diwali!

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Brace yourselves, "this is unfair" comments are coming. Tongue out

TechChumz
from Bangalore
10 years ago

thanks to Renie and double thanks to Diwali and triple thanks to all the bloggers who pleaded for this extension

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Thanks Renie! :)

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
10 years ago

Renie .. actually not fair ... not because I submitted mine 4 days back but only because it's not a homework that needs extention .... 

Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

Thanks renie.. on account of Diwali.. :P

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Thanks Renie. Had been travelling for Diwali & typing in the train to meet deadline!

Extension permits to devote more time for a better Post! Smile

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thank God I didn't post the story today morning the way I was thinking. Cool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

the way you were thinking matlab?

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

ND, I was thinking to post the story at 6 in the morning as I might be going out todady evening. Smile But I was too lazy to start my lappy in the morning to post the story. Undecided So I had decided to post it around 11 pm. But now there's no need for it. Cool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

okie...cool...lucky youSmile

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Phew! Thank you IB for the extension :) 

Appreciate this a lot!

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Renie for the extension! Now, I have a weekend to decorate my post :) Yay!!!

Hiral Trivedi
Hiral Trivedi
from Sydney
10 years ago

Phew, Thank you Smile

Sweety Pateliya
Sweety Pateliya
from Nagpur
10 years ago
No I hate it!!! I have already submitted my entry.
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

ek aur likh lo sweety! :) agar pasand nahi aaye toh mujhe de dena., I will post :) lolz..

Shaivi
Shaivi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks Renie! I wanted to write a good one instead of submitting in a hurrySmile

Sindhu Devi K
Sindhu Devi K
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Hi

New to contests in Indiblogger. So, having this doubt...

The last date for contest was fixed for 8th Nov. I checked the link on 8th, it showed 12th Nov'13 as the last date. As our wedding anniversary is on 13th Nov, I planned to post my submit on 12th. I hope last submission date would not be preponed?

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
You can submit your entry on the 12th. Here at Indiblogger, things are seldom advanced! So dont worry and go ahead with your submissions on the 12th. And happy anniversary!
Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago

Good luck everyone!

Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
10 years ago

finally managed to submit a post without the deadlines not breathing down my neck...

love shuv and chicken biryani...sunday dinner..ooh the trails of being a married woman...first you sink into his arms and  then you end up with your arms in his sink...

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago
Lol...I loved the way you sunk ;)
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

lolzz

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The sinking feeling Cool

Sindhu Devi K
Sindhu Devi K
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Thanks @DS :)

Nitesh Pandey
Nitesh Pandey
from Kanpur
10 years ago

Is there any limit for the articles we publish in this contest? Please tell if there is.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

from contest rules : IndiVine votes do not matter, and multiple entries are allowed.

Nitesh Pandey
Nitesh Pandey
from Kanpur
10 years ago

Is there any limit for the minimum word count? Do we need to make our articles more than 400 words? Can we compile small events that might last in 200-250 words? Do we also need to include any picture? Please suggest.

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

No minimum word count is specified. Number of words & the Format is upto us!

The main thing is putting our ideas across as "The contest will be judged on relevance & originality".

Including picture(s) is again our call. We may or may not include. But, pics certainly brighten up our Post as 'a picture speaks more than a 1000 words!'

All the best! Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago
read the rules in the contest page...nowhere is mentioned anything about word limit....they'd have otherwise mentioned..u can include pics/videos anything as long as its relevant to topic
Hiral Trivedi
Hiral Trivedi
from Sydney
10 years ago

I struggled to write a few words in the beginning but now it seems the post has turned out to be lonnngggggg. Surprised

Shaifali
Shaifali
from Indore
10 years ago

The contest ends on November 12th! The email notification says November 8th. Which is the end date?

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

November 12th. Smile

We must check the Contest Page for the latest info!

Contest closes at 11:59 PM on 12/11/13.

LockSign in to reply to this thread