DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Replies 61 to 80 of 203 Ascending
Arpita Dash
Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
9 years ago

At first it showed the HH topic has ended and I waited only to find I'm being queued up. After submitting I checked my indistatus and I was on 195th place.  

michelle furtado
michelle furtado
from mumbai
9 years ago

ALSO I AM ON INDIVINE TOPIC PLEASE HELP!

michelle furtado
michelle furtado
from mumbai
9 years ago

PLEASE HELP

I DID SUMMIT IN TIME AND I DID SUBMIT IT.. BUT MY INDISTATS SHOW 0 :(

sapna bansal
sapna bansal
from ghaziabad
9 years ago

I waited for 15 mins but than logged out..rechecked out of curiosity and entries are being queued up. That's so unfair

Jay Neog
Jay Neog
from Golaghat
9 years ago

I am the proud 212th to submit my post.

Because I logged off, thinking IB would fairly reopen the submissions on a notified time.I don't expect a voucher. But what happened today was totally wrong.

I was about to leave and the submit button appeared....Surprised

Arish Dhawan
Arish Dhawan
from Chandigarh
9 years ago

The contest just re started out of nowhere. Not fair. Should have informed beforehand. 

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Am so glad, that more vouchers are going to be added. It shows the power of this community and the forum! Yay to all!

Tanya Sehgal
Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
9 years ago

Thankgod. Under 67. I don't know how. But at this speed I got in. 

But Team Indi this is not done. Please take care of such things in future HH's. I thought i lost this one. I agree that glitches do happen. The server might had taken up a different tag. But still try and fix this soon. 

michelle furtado
michelle furtado
from mumbai
9 years ago

i did submit in time.. however my indistats show 0 submissions? PLEASE HELP

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Arvind & all : Renie accpeted the technical glitch ,they are gonna add more vouchers to it ....dont worry guys It shows the popularity of HH in blogging world !!Cool

Please help IB team & collaborate !!

Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
9 years ago

Wow ! Thats awesome :) :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

This is unfair... at first the page didn't accept entries and then 10 minutes later I find I am queued.

Renie... this is more than just ridiculous and I feel cheated.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Folks, we're really sorry for the glitch - we know HH has enough drama as it is! We'll add more vouchers for this one - not to worry, we'll make sure it works out fairly in the end. Embarassed

Prasanna Rao
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks Renie :)

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Thanks Renie. Thanks for understanding.

Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thats the best thing i've heard all day Renie. 

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Money mouth Thanks Renie. Please add the same for yesterday's Quikr NXT also Wink

Sumit Surai
from Calcutta , Kolkata
9 years ago

Read this after posting my comment. Thanks Renie if you are giving vouchers at least till 218 Smile

Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
9 years ago

So you can negotiate with the sponsor for the vouchers, you have the superpower Laughing

I was able to submit this time ON time..... well below 100....But I definitely know the feeling when one can't submit due to server issues. It happened to me so many times earlier....  

Prasanna Rao
Prasanna Rao
from Bangalore
9 years ago

This is not done Renie. I published my post well before the submission time and at 4.45 I was ready with my post to submit. But because of the glitch I was not able to submit and when the submit button was finally displayed I was away from my system. My entry went into queue because of no fault of mine. 

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

This was pure letdown. First indi hh did not load n then at 5:02 the topic was ended? How come? It did not even show queued submission.

Renie can u look into this please? 

Aditi Mathur Kumar
Aditi Mathur Kumar
from Delhi
9 years ago

Approx.

Phew.

Alok Singhal
Alok Singhal
from Toronto
9 years ago

The website goes down almost everytime we have to post for HH...more than anything else IB should be working on their infrastructure issues.

However, I keep on refreshing continuously and, submitted on time. Must be between 115-125.

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Renie, I bet I had this covered as has been the case with most of the HH submissions. I had logged off after the notification had 'misled' me,luckily one of my friends pinged on FB chat and I came back, but then 150 slots had been taken up already. this is absolutely not attributable to us, we have taken time out to write this post and I guess we deserve the reward. You decide.

Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I haven't submitted because already there were 181 submissions done.Frown

Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

On second thoughts have submitted now as anyways I have spoiled my entire sunday on this one. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread