Sony Contest - Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

This contest should be fun - since everybody has an opinion on this one! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=59

More kindles and vouchers up for grabs - not to mention hampers for every valid entry. Good luck!

Update for those with issues redeeming the vouchers

To redeem your voucher sent to you please follow these steps below.

1.       Visit www.snapdeal.com/gift-voucher/redeem & create an account if you don't have one. Sign in if you have one already. 

2.       Enter Gift Voucher Code you received by email we sent across.

3.       Above process will upload the Voucher Value (Snapdeal Cash) in to the user’s Snapdeal account

4.       Sign out & sign in again

5.       Click on “My Account” to see and use available cash.

6.       Check your account balance by clicking on drop down box (on the top) next to your name (My Account), click on Account info -> My SD Cash.

There seem to be issues with creating accounts on snapdeal website. To do that clear the cache/cookies etc. in your browser or try another browser.

Replies 61 to 80 of 252 Descending
Pradip Biswas
Pradip Biswas
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Perhaps in this  contest is asked in a story format between the two friends who despite their differences are having a same opinion that both looked for love one through arranged another through Love and what they observed. I find most of the entries so far is not in this manner. Then am I correct in my understanding the format of the contest?

can't say, dude, readtheir page again and try tl read between the lines.

Prasanna Rao
Prasanna Rao
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I posted my entry which is a short story exceeding 2k words. I wonder if it can be termed as a short story. Uuh?

mine is excceeding 10k and still going. it's gonna be a volume i think. compared to mine it will sure be short. no worries

Aparna Mudi
Aparna Mudi
from Delhi
11 years ago

Done... Feeling quite good about my first entry to the contest

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

finally posted my entry ..pheWw!!! getting married was easier than this ;)CoolTongue out

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago
First time I posted two entries for any contest... just now finished with my second one, which is a fiction unlike my first post. this is really very interesting topic... :)
kanupriya Gupta
kanupriya Gupta
from Mumbai
11 years ago

can i post my entry in hindi ? or i have to write entry in english...can smbdy clear this?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Generally, in all the contests at IB, entries can be submitted in any language, unless otherwise mentioned. And so, the same might hold true here too. But still, I personally would suggest you to write in English itself since the judges may not be able to understand the language you have choosen. ANd if they use a translator ( a person, and not a computer program :-) ), the essence of your writing will surely be lost.

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Are we allowed to put an image in the entry?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Yes, you definitely can. If you have taken it from other sources, mention the same in the post, ideally at the end of the post. (This is not a rule, just ethics) And it's not just pictures, youy can also include your own videos, flash animations and any other thing you can think of. Judges mostly get impressed by such things.Sealed For example, look at the winning entry of Vodafone contest.

kanupriya Gupta
kanupriya Gupta
from Mumbai
11 years ago

thanks ranjith

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

You're welcome. Smile

The Nameless One
The Nameless One
from Mumbai
11 years ago

is the contest still going on? I think I'll try my hand here!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Yes, this contest is still open. You can find the end date and other details on the contest page.

Mischief Manager
Mischief Manager
from Gandhinagar
11 years ago

A man living with his parents, slowly reaches the marriageable age. Parents start the preparing for it until they find the truth about their only son. Read to find out:http://unfurledlife.blogspot.in/2012/08/when-love-was-only-option.html

My submission. :D

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Kaka, why do you always submit your link here in the forum  knowing that TF dada would warn you any time :| . Why you no listen Kaka? Surprised

Gautam Maitra
Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
11 years ago

Posted  my entry ...... a short after a long time....feel recharged...getting used to water like a swimmer and looking for a  second one....more direct debate kinda.... anyway thanks Indi and Sony for make the lazy jump :D 

Gautam Maitra
Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
11 years ago

here are my second one ....

great going dude. soon i will be reading your take. till then enjoy da dance

Vajra
Vajra
from San Francisco
11 years ago

Finally after a lng gap writing fr the contest....ooof.....All the best to the evrybody.......

Vajra
Vajra
from San Francisco
11 years ago

I made a typo error on my previous reply..All the best to fellow blogger fellas....:P :)

thanks tonns. this is utmost needed after putting up the post.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Submitted my fourth ( and thefinal ) mentry for this contest. It contains some interesting and funny axioms on love and arranged marraige. The post tries to analyse the two forms of marriage scientifically and programmatically. And towards the end of the post, there is also an applet ( infact not too wonderful Undecided) where you can play with people and force them to interact and marray. Do check it out! Smile

kudos ranjith, let me finish mine, then i will statt enjoying enlightening posts

very well researched and hearty post. robotics. cheers

my post is half baked, lets see how it ends up. hope it doesn't burn down. 

today is last day, i hope i put up my post in time.

done

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
11 years ago

was confused what to write.. fianlly ended up writing my own story.. :)

well, very well penned. best wishes.Smile

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
11 years ago

was wondering what to write.. fianlly ended up writing my own story..

Priyanka
Priyanka
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Just caught the train... I decided to send in an entry this morning... and finally could do it!!

superb post.

Ayushi Bhatia
Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

I think I'm going to sit this one out.

My best wishes to everyone who is participating :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

That means one more prize for the rest of the participants to compete for. 

Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

Thats such a kind compliment :) I thought I'd atleast write one post for this one like I do for all other contests, but just didn't feel like it :)

thanks Ayushi ji. 

Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

thanks for what Pramod ?

for the well wishes.

LockSign in to reply to this thread