from Mumbai
8 years ago
Replies 61 to 80 of 363 Descending
Gautam
Gautam
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Fantastico Digital India- Get vehicle ownership details on SMS

I wrote this post for the Tata Zica marthon, but it does not show in the feed https://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=190.

Admin can you please check.

Finally submitted my 10th post. Assuming all 10posts valid and 3500 voucher assured... Feeling like I have conquered the world Tongue out Hats off to those who have written  28posts till now... 

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

1030. Everyone blogged a lot yesterday. On saturday night, the post count was 662, then suddenly, I saw it soar to 738 yesterday morning, 792, 827, 931 and when I submitted my last blogpost yesterday the count was 978. So we Indibloggers submitted close to 300 posts within a day.

Thousif Raza M.B
Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Normally we get an alert from Indiblogger almost within a day from the announcement of the contest, only this time it was a bit late. So i've started cultivating a habit where i check indiblogger atleast once a day. That way i get to know if there are any new contest up on the site. I even check indistatus regularly. That's how i got to know about the Colgate Gold thing and applied for it long before it was up on the site. 

Rini Sultana
from Rangia, Assam.
8 years ago
That's a good habit. :)
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

To keep track of how many entries you've submitted for the marathon so far, please check the top right side of the leaderboard!

Himani Chaudhry
Himani Chaudhry
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Hi,

What vouchers are these going to be?

Thanks

Dipti
from Korba
8 years ago

Flipkart, probably.

Anand Dixit
Anand Dixit
from Pune
8 years ago

Umm... I posted my maiden entry for this contest and it's still being processed for submission (for more than 30 minutes now). How long does it take usually?

Rini Sultana
from Rangia, Assam.
8 years ago
A few seconds!
Anand Dixit
from Pune
8 years ago

ummm.. it is going on for ages. And the one time I got a confirmation message, the session had timed out and when I relogged in, my entries count was still 0. Not sure what's happening :(

Pooja Kshirsagar
Pooja Kshirsagar
from Dombivli
8 years ago

Do I have to write all my posts based on a single keyword or I can write on different keywords?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

You can do both - you can write on all the different keywords or on any single keyword or only on certain particular keywords ou of the given five! Just keep in mind that each of your posts should have at least 450 words and should contain the HTML snippet given the contest guidelines.

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

**HTML snippet given in the contest guidelines.

Amar Naik
Amar Naik
from Ponda/Bangalore
8 years ago

can;t see my blog in drop down? any one facing same issue while submitting post. mailed IB but i think it will take time for them to even respond

Loknath Swain
Loknath Swain
from Mumbai
8 years ago

This is an opportunity to explore blogging in real sense. I shall give 100% to it.

Nimi
Nimi
from New Delhi
8 years ago

How do we know how many blog posts have been submitted so far? The sure shot 350 INR voucher is only till the count reaches 1000.

Omi
Omi
from Bangalore
8 years ago

1134 till now,

check Cyberkid's reply at https://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?pageNum_Posts=2&totalRows_Posts=84&id=21825

Sarthak Brahma
Sarthak Brahma
from Bengaluru
8 years ago

Indiblogger admins, if we are going to have spam posts making it big on the leaderboard, then I don't see the point in working so hard for it. Atleast check for spamming and plagiarism for people who post multiple posts within a matter of minutes. If you can't do it for all, take care of the leaderboard atleast. It is something that discourages bloggers trying to churn out authentic and quality posts for the marathon.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

there's something called validation. 450 words with that topic and meets the submission requirements is ideally enough

So u may find it spammy, but if the owner argues he's adhered to the rules, what can we do about it ?

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

The body of your post should have a minimum of 450 words and be free of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. All entries will be checked for quality. Entries which do not meet the minimum quality requirements will be removed from the marathon.

सब पीछे पड़े है 2 tata zica के लिए....  Laughing इन बड़े बड़े ब्लॉगर के सामने हम तो कुछ भी नही है...Cry

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Post in English pls.

DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago
He can post in the language that he is comfortable in. We must realise that many bloggers here would be managing Hindi blogs and might not be proficient in English.
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Approx Translation: Every bloggers are behind with these two Zicas. I am nothing in front of these reputed bloggers. 

Wish you a Happy Republic Day Laughing

Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

This sums up everything! Perfect!

Kaustav Sen
Kaustav Sen
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Also, the time taken to process the sheer number of blogs. 1134 being the count last I see posted here, by the end of the contest, it shall reach at least 3000, if not more. So, 3000 blogs, to be judged for quality and then comapared...seems like a very very tedious job!!

Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Only 3000? I think the number will cross 5000 or even more. Bloggers are going to go crazy for Zica Cool

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
8 years ago

I totally missed on this one, as was busy traveling :(  I guess too late to join the race now.. Congrats to the potential winners..  :) 

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Don't lose heart. You still can post. You never know.

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Quality is a subjective terminology. It's a person's self consciousness to decide if he wants to maintain a certain standard of post in his blog or not

If he feels he has to , let him adhere to it and write. If he cant make it to top 10, let him skip the 20,000 contest. anyways a 3500 may be assured for him

350 may be low for a post if standalone, but when you are being offered to write 10 and u get 3500, its a diff scenario na?

Obviously giving 1000 for every post * 10 will be 10K can exceed the budget in a massive way and not realistic right? so the 20K is there to compensate for that if ur really writing a lot

just my opinion :)  points 3,4 by TechChumz is really valid though

Rajesh Kasargod
Rajesh Kasargod
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I guess its unfair to ask increase in prize money . They declared prize money upfront . So if you write 200 post and don't win you can demand more money. U stell get 3500/- .

Also per blog 350 is fair considering its a assured prize money .And each can win upto Rs. 3500/- as pointed out by karthik.Idea is to get more post and buzz around the brand. so inspite of paying say 1000 for 350 blogs they are paying 350 for 1000 blogs . Advertising budget remain same . 

I guess Indiblogger team will improve the criteria once they also get experience on  the responses to this marathon .The emphasis must to spreading Gains across many bloggers and involving more bloggers in contest.

Two things i would be more happier to be judged by Quality and quantity.You can still Win Tata ZIca .It will be more satisfying of winning Tata ZICA  for post rather than writing 200 post for chance at 20,000.

I write blog to follow  my passion towards writing . I may not be in  mad rush  of earning money by  writing 20 post a day for a contest.Also in process Spaming post of readers.I dont enter Twitter contest for same reason.

However I am not passing judgement on others.

As long as Indiblogger follows the rules they stated upfront we should not complaint any further.

LockSign in to reply to this thread